It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somalian Family of Ten on Benefits get a 2 Mil Mansion in London

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The NWO has decided that an Masonised amalgam of the monotheistic religions - based strongly on Islam and Sharia law is to be their chosen control method for keeping the serfs in abject submission, terror and ignorance. Perfect for pedophilia, slavery, torture, executions etc.

They are allowing muslims to colonise and outbreed the Western world so when they collapse it - in Europe you will have the mother of all civil wars - the USA it will be blacks vs hispanics vs whites.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

I've heard that here in the U.S. that immigrants don't have to pay taxes for 7 years, on top of receiving government assistance.

Not. True. Everyone pays taxes any time they purchase goods. Furthermore, immigrants pay taxes on their income as well. My wife is an immigrant to the US (citizen now) and she paid taxes on her check just like everyone else. Get a clue.
edit on 7-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm tired of these threads. To begin only a hellzone doesnt equalize and forces slavery, (only the Venus Project type abundance system is even intrinsically legal as all else is HARM and crimes against humanity). I don't believe any form of assistance should be below the middle middle class category, nor do I believe in prices raises, but what Norway does, is control the costs of necessary things such as housing, food, and heating. They won over and over again the first spot for the highest standard of living too. Even while they have taxes, the higher taxes are reserved for the wealthy. And their after tax dollars, were more than ours. So they could support small businesses, crafts men, in their communities, and that created less monopoly and more grass roots successes. Despite its monied system, its still a pretty good system.

Now, if you had 10 people in your family, what type of home do you think you need. For middle middle class, and housing is dependend on a sliding scale for the number of people in the family, ie. dependents. A 3 bedroom, 400 000 home rented out at far more than anyone can afford, is obviously not going to cut it EH??????

And the SS PTB are the reason various countries are unequal, and the muslim population is growing as the SS/NAZI's created the Brotherhood, fanned up a small minority group, as their tool. Google Banna Nazi's.

Everything is there tool to cause real pain and suffering and slavery to people.

In all equal nations, such as Canada, there is a tiny population growth, and it even goes into negative numbers often.

I have 5 boys, and I sleep in the living room in a very old, moldy roofed house with 4 bedrooms and share the rent with a family member, because who can afford it. But I love the back yard, and its still beautiful here.

I don't consider this unreasonable, considering their family size, I realize a 7 or 8 bedroom place or one with many extra rooms, ie dens, dining rooms on top of kitchen, and a big enough yard to cushion the noise the neighbors will hear from that many children IS A HOUSE THAT WOULD BE COSTLY.

So, its not an issue.

Equalizing this world, throwign out criminal banks and all pyramid systems is the way to go.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It is an issue because people are slaving away to get through year to year and then they read stories like the one in the OP!!

They could have been moved to a part of the Country where house prices are not so high! Then it wouldnt have been much of an issue!!

The fact that we pay for this family to live better than ourselves is outrageous IMO. It wasn't us telling them to have 5,6, 7 or 10 kids!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join