It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somalian Family of Ten on Benefits get a 2 Mil Mansion in London

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Is there anyone here who can understand this?

What is going on and why?

Why don't these people wear or use protection?

Why should those who contribute or have contributed in the past pay for these huge Families?

Do the Government want the people to rebel?

Is this just another plan to divide the masses? If so, why and how are they letting this go so far?? (To divide??) But it has gone too far and if we aren't careful there will only be those with rags walking the streets!!

Now I'm not a supporter of the BNP or any Left Wing Party but what are we walking into? This Country will look like an ME State if it continues or if the BNP gain more seats in Parliament it could turn into a Fascist State!! Both sides are Fascist IMO but in all honesty we can't allow this open door policy to continue.... especially to those who just want to create enough babies to soon hope for some kind of Islamic State which could happen if these kids grow up to start voting for those who they feel some connection with i.e those who are Muslim and want Islamic Law etc...

*JUST TO CLARIFY, I'M NOT SAYING EVERYONE COMING HERE FROM ME, ASIA AND AFRICA ARE JUST PRODUCING BABIES AND NOT CONTRIBUTING ANY EFFORTS TOWARDS ANYTHING ELSE.

But seriously why don't they use protection???? It is there to use so people don't have 10 kids per couple who many will grow up just to be undernourished or die early (In poor Countries anyway).... here they will get all the food they want (Paid for though by the hard-working Citizens who struggle year to year).... They have no thoughts for anyone else and can't see what is or has happened over the years... or maybe when they go to Prayers they are being told to create tons of kids.... I dont know but if its the case..... we know why.

Anyway here is the Link: www.thesun.co.uk...

Yes, it is from 'The Sun' but this is happening, its just that other Media outlets refuse to comment on it.... Its like with 'Fukishima'.. the Media refuse to comment on it.....
edit on 7-6-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It is disgusting.
I've heard that here in the U.S. that immigrants don't have to pay taxes for 7 years, on top of receiving government assistance.

SMH.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Outbreeding the enemy - does it work?

Many muslims have large families and it is common to have 10 or 20 children and it is seen as a weapon to the extremists. While in this case its just stupid spending it is a way that religions have turned the tide throughout history. Birth control is 'unholy' so there can be more children of their faith.

edit on 7/6/2012 by BigBruddah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Of course it's divide and conquer. Yes this kind of thing is happening and it's not necessarily right but think of how these stories are constantly shoved down our throats by the media. We have so many 'enemies', black immigrants and benefit scroungers, Polish stealing our jobs, Romanian, Irish traveller benefit scroungers, Asian sex grooming gangs etc etc. It's all designed to keep us defensive, suspicious and isolated and unable to unite against the biggest criminals of all. We don't need the BNP or the EDL because the problem is our government not immigrants.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Is there anyone here who can understand this?

Western Nations have become a joke. Our governments have become too stupid.

What is going on and why?

Western Governments love the 'Third World' society, because they are cheap for labour, and all those sorts of things.

Why don't these people wear or use protection?

Only way to stop them having so much kids is to stop Aid going into (Third World Countries, really) Africa, its the only way.. The more babies they have, the more, and more Aid we have to give them, it's simple, really.

Why should those who contribute or have contributed in the past pay for these huge Families?

We shouldn't. We shouldn't help people who don't benefit the economy in anyway. (I'm not saying we should stop paying disabled people, that's just low if we did. I'm saying, we should stop paying people who are completely fine, but are just lazy to get a job, and just drain the economy.. Those type of people)

Do the Government want the people to rebel?

They want cheap labour, that's what its about. Us European people/descendent are too costly to afford, hence they are replacing us.

The problem isn't the immigrants that are coming in, I can't blame them.. The people we have to blame for this mess.. Is the Government, they created all of it. You get rid of the problem, you stop the pain.

It really.. Makes me mad at times, why? Because, while your own people are homeless on the streets, these type of people come out of nowhere, and take a house? I'm pretty sure that makes a lot of people mad.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Local authorities have a legal obligation to house asylum seekers and to keep a certain number of council houses open for them.

Thanks Labour.

The Asylum seekers go to the head of the queue and council houses can lie empty waiting for refugees while British people are homeless.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
There are no words really...

I mean there are, but I can't use them.
because if I seek asylum my pasty white arse will be sleeping by the KFC dumpster using the stray cats for extra heat.
edit on 6/7/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Thanks for that link.... very interesting facts!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Of course it's divide and conquer. Yes this kind of thing is happening and it's not necessarily right but think of how these stories are constantly shoved down our throats by the media. We have so many 'enemies', black immigrants and benefit scroungers, Polish stealing our jobs, Romanian, Irish traveller benefit scroungers, Asian sex grooming gangs etc etc. It's all designed to keep us defensive, suspicious and isolated and unable to unite against the biggest criminals of all. We don't need the BNP or the EDL because the problem is our government not immigrants.

But how do we stop them from having all these kids??

They get taught in the Mosques and now Muslim schools to not use protection.... this is why they go to Muslim schools and mosques!!

If our schools just stayed as English schools or Cartholic/Christian schools (that were) then they would be taught about Sex Education!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Just for balance, here are some none immigrant, white families milking the system and breeding like rabbits;

www.express.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So if this problem can't solely be blamed on immigrants and their strange cultural practises, is it not reasonable to conclude that real problem is what our government is doing? People allow their anger to be projected onto these immigrant families by the media, instead of focussing on the real problem.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Just for balance, here are some none immigrant, white families milking the system and breeding like rabbits;

www.express.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So if this problem can't solely be blamed on immigrants and their strange cultural practises, is it not reasonable to conclude that real problem is what our government is doing? People allow their anger to be projected onto these immigrant families by the media, instead of focussing on the real problem.

It's certainly an issue regardless of who is doing it, but I think the OP was bringing light to the fact that the tax money that should go to helping citizens of their own country is going to immigrants instead. People paid into a system and some can't get help when they need it, then they see someone who has never paid in living in a huge home... it upsets some folks a bit more.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

But how do we stop them from having all these kids??

They get taught in the Mosques and now Muslim schools to not use protection.... this is why they go to Muslim schools and mosques!!

If our schools just stayed as English schools or Cartholic/Christian schools (that were) then they would be taught about Sex Education!!

I think you've fallen for the media hype. Why is the problem just with Muslims and Mosques? I myself went to a catholic school where sex was brushed under the carpet and never talked about, absolutely zero discussion on the matter. Plenty of girls were pregnant before they finished school and of course abortion is a sin. I know Catholics who see it as their duty to 'go forth and multiply' and do just that like some muslims.

The only way I think people will not have so many kids is through education. I think Christianity is dying out and Islam being so much younger is progressing through some of the same stages Christianity did. Unfortunately it's just the way things are, it will take a long time for people to throw off the influence of any religion. Don't allow the media to get you feeling so emotive about things that you can't see straight, it's a distraction

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I find this disgusting and an insult, why does are government just let anyone in without working and get everything for free, it's not ony a mansion and free money they get, they also get free dental, medical, their kids will get a free education too.

I really dont know why I bother working or even being a British citizen, I work hard full time and can barley afford this small 2 bedroom flat, I have to pay 20% tax on the money I earn then another 10% of my money to the local council tax + national insurance, combine that with ever rising rent, food, heating, electric and water bills I cant afford to save for retirement.

The foreigners come over here and milk the system for every penny they can and im told I will have to work to 68 because the government can't afford to pay my pension.
edit on 7-6-2012 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

www.express.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's certainly an issue regardless of who is doing it, but I think the OP was bringing light to the fact that the tax money that should go to helping citizens of their own country is going to immigrants instead. People paid into a system and some can't get help when they need it, then they see someone who has never paid in living in a huge home... it upsets some folks a bit more.

Of course it upsets people, and we do waste a lot of money on our own feckless citizens too. That's a very handy thing for the government as people are too wound up in hating immigrants to take any action!

It would be interesting to see how much money goes to immigrants (a small percentage of the population) , compared to our own 'British' scroungers, who are the majority in this country.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Arrrgh... this is an outrage... hang them from the Palace... place their heads on a spike... Grrrrr... Arrrrrgh.... Urrrrghh blah blah...

And in other part of the news we have...

Blu couldn’t make it up Teachers banned from using Blu-Tack
in the classroom ... in case it EXPLODES

and

I’m riding bear-back
THIS little panda dreams of exploring the Wild West when he grows up — as he plays on a rocking horse.

The Sun?? From the same people who gave us the hacking of Miller Dowler and the Lies about the McCann while hindering serious police investigations!!!

Using these jokers of media, as a "news source", says more about your own mentality than it does about any point you wish to make!!

However, for arguments sake...

They are a family and they are here seeking asylum... Do we put them n tents?? And before anyone screams "But they are in a two million pound mansion"

I was born and raised in London... My family lived in a council house... a 4 Bedroom Victorian house (which at the time was no big deal) the house is now worth 1.5 Million. House prices in London are ridiculously above the nation’s average... especially the closer to the centre you get.

This is such cheap tactics... here is a list of the Suns favourite words, which they just mix up and re-arrange every time they want a new fist shaking headline Grrrr....

Muslim, Illegal, Immigrant, Somalian, AIDS, Raped, Benefit, Drugs, Terror, floods, swamping, Council, Islamic etc...

edit on 7-6-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

www.express.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Thanks for the links... I guess I should have added about other Ethnicities too and Lazy bums but it is mainly those from the Areas I mentioned...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

I get your point but i'm not an "average Sun reader".... I read many different forms and try to understand different viewpoints.... I'm just posting this thread as it has come to my attention that a lot of this is going on.... i'm not trying to stoke up hate (If you see my OP, there are a lot of questions to be answered).....

Agreed that these Headlines are most probably designed to get peoples backs up but if we didnt see these headlines it would be like happening underworld and it would be too late for any civilised actions, questions and answers!!

And I knew someone would come here saying 'but its from the sun etc etc....

For your Info the do report on stuff that other Media refuse too.... and that Media is usually targeted at those who wish to keep their heads in the sand!! Like Icke said once.... and i quote

"You can only have your head in the sand if you are on your knees"

BTW... why did you post EDL Videos on this Thread? This thread isnt about people shouting their heads off.... I could start to post Islamics shouting their heads but I didnt intend for it t go that route..... If you could remove those videos i'd appreciate it

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have a theory. They want the system to be abused to the point of failure. Then, it will be easy for them to sweep in with a solution. They allow immigration to go unchecked because they want to get you to the point where you don't feel like you're in your own country anymore. This is intentional as they want to break down the very idea of national boundaries. It goes along with the whole one world government thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Dam you and your polite reply

No... Seriously, fair enough about the vids... i posted them as a light hearted joke really, but i see your point. They do distract from what your thread is about and I certainly don’t want to derail it. However, i still stand by my other points. Another point i would like to make is this.

I worked in Barking a while back helping young people who were struggling to find work. As most people are aware Barking has a large ethnic population and is considered to be an area of deprivation.

The vast majority of Immigrants in Barking (and in this country as a whole) live in poverty condition. Whole families crammed into small flats often with none of the comforts most of us take for granted (central heating, hot water etc..)

Stories, such as this one reported by The Sun, are few are far between. Yet they would have us believe that this is the norm. They report it in a way that makes us believe that Illegal Immigrants are being put up in luxury pads, with swimming pools and plasma TV's. This is far from the truth and, in my mind, is dangerous reporting that paints a completely incorrect picture of the true crisis families often find themselves in when fleeing their homelands.

That not to say that every immigrant is a squeaky clean lovely person who wants to help make Britain great (good and bad in everyone) just that this image of freeloaders having a party a tax payers’ expense is greatly exaggerated and stirs up hatred.

Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh This is intentional as they want to break down the very idea of national boundaries. It goes along with the whole one world government thing.

'Breaking down of boundaries'

Hmmm..... Interesting but there is a much simpler way.... to get rid of the paperwork!!

Trying to get everyone to get along with everyone else isnt exactly working....

The best thing that could happen is the breakdown of Religion and the restrictions that puts on people (most religions anyway).... this way those chanting 'Islamic Law For Britain' or 'Christian Governments' wont exist and we (the normal people) could then just get along without all these labels, barriers and dividing policies!!

In my OP I bought up about seeing all these Muslims in the streets one day and Muslims voting for other Muslims to push their Agenda to gain Political Power..... well, if the Muslims would just drop their Faith and their Niqabs or Burqas, then we wouldn't have a problem with Muslims as there would be no such thing for our minds to get upset about as 'Islam' wouldn't exist!

But

Then we'd have to assume that it wouldn't go on in an underground kind of way.

Also this thing about what they are taught in Muslim Schools and Mosques about Sex wouldnt be a problem either as many would stop producing so many others IMO as once again 'Islam' wouldn't exist..... and neither would the EDL as hey would have nothing to shout about unless it just became an argument about 'Ethnicity' not 'Religion' or 'Religion and Ethnicity'

People are reading books and having their minds manipulated and freedoms witheld!

For as long as it does and other Religions we wont have any peace of mind here.... people will always be complaining, arguing and fighting over something...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join