It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

brain implants are the very thing that will catch everyone by suprise.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

impant sonds hard to put in. Its notlike we got a usb port.. But, if they were to do it. They would do it when you are born.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

im thinking at this time its not realistic

Gee,

ya think?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I do not think they have the know how or the tech to take it to that level. If they tried they would probably just fry some poor suckers brain or who knows what else. Besides they already got a thought control mechanism, its called TV and sometimes even books and the internet.

And Its not about controlling a persons thoughts so much, its more about controlling what that person or people put into there heads much more so then the random thoughts that a person would have on a day to day basis. I will tell you one thing if somebody is monetarism the average persons brain, that somebody fell asleep at there job long ago, because on a day to day basis it really is mundane stuff most people think about as they go trough there lives. And in some ways behavior is stronger then thought, after all behavior supersedes thought in a lot of ways, kind of how environments dictates your actions, its all intertwined one leads into the other and so forth sometimes much like a tug of war between them all.

That's why they try to control peoples behaviors or at least set there behaviors to things that they can predict much more easily. Because if you can control the way they behave. Well then you will already know how they will think, and if you already know how they will think, why would you need to read there thoughts by implanting monitoring chips, which is a messy procedure and not really all that useful because a persons thoughts more oft then just are a reflection of there environmental and behaviors and a whole host of physical things in and around you.

I find your question very illogical, please surmise it better. But it would be cool that way we can communicate with each-other better you know if everybody had one of these sort of chips in your head it can be and would be kind of like having a cellphone in you head, though the microwaves would cook a few things if done wrong, its not all that healthy for biological tissue I heard, plus it can change tempos and patterns of things in the way the brain functions, again not all that easily assimilated to human biology. And since humans suck at telepathy It would be cool, and suppose it could be a sort of training weals, besides typing things and creating noise with your mouth is annoying and wasteful.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Oh OL you have a new person of interest to divulge and expense your tenure at, are you being all stalkisy again, dam now that is a conspiracy and a real mystery onto itself OL.

I think your links were cool at least, I cant remember if I seen them before or not though. That thread about a chip that allows thought and memories to be transferred is cool, but I think its a bit bogus especially considering that they don't even know how to interpret the patterns in the brain, and since there a bit different from person to person kind of like a fingerprint, I seriously doubt they can transfer thoughts into chips and into other mediums much less other peoples brain waves. I call shenanigans on that, and I have not even read much of it, and nothing of the others.

And that radeon thread just gets more to the point of behavior control as a way to control thoughts then actual thought control as its formed in the brain and the mind on a moment to moment basis. In any case OL I think TPTB they know your weakness, on how to get into your head, you may need some new firewalls installed, the oldest trick in the book, control emotions, were like a bunch of emoticons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join