It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

brain implants are the very thing that will catch everyone by suprise.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Brain implants can be put in without consent in some states. And it isent like the military or cia doesent have a history of there own. How hard could it be to slip some experimental implants in someone to control moter skill and there arms legs mouth etc. How would the individual even find out if not told? everything can be covered up. fake documents and medical imagery. all it takes is to replace the real imagery with someone else's. People will be so dumb because they wont realize that getting a xray is only going to show someone else's in this kind of scinero.

Once everything is known that everyone needs and infrastructure is build to use it, most likely with dual use, you could control everyone. The main factors That i can think of is cost to implement and im thinking at this time its not realistic. But with maybe a thousand this could be practical and profitable.

What happens if the military or government does this? controlling or collecting thoughts from people threw monitoring them. I dont think science is that far from this.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This if happens will catch everyone from surprise. Allot of people still dont know these exist. I mean someone getting a implant for depression might get and extra implant or a completely different one. I wounder if the surgin would notice.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
Brain implants can be put in without consent in some states. And it isent like the military or cia doesent have a history of there own. How hard could it be to slip some experimental implants in someone to control moter skill and there arms legs mouth etc. How would the individual even find out if not told? everything can be covered up. fake documents and medical imagery. all it takes is to replace the real imagery with someone else's. People will be so dumb because they wont realize that getting a xray is only going to show someone else's in this kind of scinero.

Once everything is known that everyone needs and infrastructure is build to use it, most likely with dual use, you could control everyone. The main factors That i can think of is cost to implement and im thinking at this time its not realistic. But with maybe a thousand this could be practical and profitable.

What happens if the military or government does this? controlling or collecting thoughts from people threw monitoring them. I dont think science is that far from this.

If Jimmy cracks corn and nobody cares, why does he keep doing it?

But, seriously... If what you are saying happens, then I don't suppose there is much we can do about it except stay away from the hospitals/doctors.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Let me guess...

You have a brain implant now?

Floorplan. This is really unhealthy for you. You need to start looking at things positively and enjoy your life, rather than looking to see whose around the corner to get you next.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

But, seriously... If what you are saying happens, then I don't suppose there is much we can do about it except stay away from the hospitals/doctors.

If a cast cost $2000 then I would really hate to see how much a brain implant costs.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Firstly, use a spell checker.

Secondly, and seriously, the technology isn't just going to pop into our heads while we sleep, catching us by surprise.

Thirdly, even if they got it in there, actual and fluent control of a hosts' body would be near impossible. Ever seen an Epileptic have a seizure? That's what it would look like.

Fourth, I've had brain scans many times, because I have epilepsy, and when you look at those Imaging sheets, you can tell that it is your brain, because the shape of your skull is very recognizable.

It's okay, little one, they won't get you.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Its over! the government had alread dumbed you down (Proof Indside!) (by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien posted on 4-9-2011 @ 08:01 AM) [ATS]

Reply to that thread linked above ... by OL.

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Anybody who works in the education 'business' ... your days are numbered!

Here is why...

New "memory chip" can erase and restore a rats memories at the touch of a button! SCARY!!! (by w3nd1g0 posted on 21-6-2011 @ 10:45 PM) [ATS]

Scientists Implant Chip That Allows Thoughts, Memory And Behavior To Be Transferred (by MIDNIGHTSUN posted on 19-6-2011 @ 06:58 PM) [ATS]

Rats controlled by RF chip in brain (by acesinthehole posted on 7-6-2007 @ 02:58 PM) [ATS]

Why are people so afraid of mind control chips? (by windwalker81570 posted on 22-1-2005 @ 10:28 PM) [ATS]

Merging Man and Machine: We are the internet (by highlyoriginal posted on 12-4-2010 @ 06:32 AM) [ATS]

Universal Soldier (by Balthasar posted on 30-10-2005 @ 10:58 PM) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: Chip the kids and put them to work like good little tax payers! And save money by firing the educators who are now useless eaters! Fix that by chipping them too!

P.S. But kudos to that same education system for producing the people who designed the chips! Thats what a good worker is supposed to do... put themselves out of a job!

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps!

edit on 7-6-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to change the name of member who posted the link I linked and the time they posted it. :shk:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I think you have me mixed up with someone else. Never posted that thread or even replied in it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Explanation: My sincerest Apologies.

Personal Disclosure: Sorry to distract form the thread.
My Bad.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Let me guess...

You have a brain implant now?

Floorplan. This is really unhealthy for you. You need to start looking at things positively and enjoy your life, rather than looking to see whose around the corner to get you next.

People in three hospitals in different counties did and a year or so ago once outside wanted me to belive I have a brain implant for intellectual property theft. since this I appear to have a voice hearing disorder in conjunction with low energy, its difficult to get into good habits and work around them with the depression. then the voices just annoy me so i just do nothing.

I was told from if not earlier back in i think 2006 2007 2010 and now i hear voices. I was told something related back in middle school behind closed doors something too. in addtion someone told me something as well around that time.

This destroys my interests, I like to play games of security, being prepared and being so nothing catches me by surprise. I like to think pros and cons. Too bad i cant do this for every action intsently any more. Dont get me wrong I like surprises it just depends what it is.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

If a cast cost $2000 then I would really hate to see how much a brain implant costs.

too be realistic a slave surgan would work.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Firstly, use a spell checker.

Secondly, and seriously, the technology isn't just going to pop into our heads while we sleep, catching us by surprise.

Thirdly, even if they got it in there, actual and fluent control of a hosts' body would be near impossible. Ever seen an Epileptic have a seizure? That's what it would look like.

Fourth, I've had brain scans many times, because I have epilepsy, and when you look at those Imaging sheets, you can tell that it is your brain, because the shape of your skull is very recognizable.

It's okay, little one, they won't get you.

dont they have a brain implant for that?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Explanation: Ima Bad
.... BUT OL isn't quite that inaccurate!

Personal Disclosure: Here you are ...

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
reply to post by WeRpeons

That bad huh.
I'd hate to think what the intelligence and the state of the neuroendocrine system of the recently born humans are.
Will they even have the ability to learn math, the most important of subjects?

Dude, it took me about 20 hours just to complete equations in Chapter 1.1 of Algebra and the new computer system it's on, is totally messing with my head. Those square rooted decimals are killing me.

I really hate it when someone says, "I can do it in my sleep" but they give you like 100 problems and it takes about 1/2 to an hour just to finish one problem, with there 20 step process. There has to be an easier way.

OMG and those word problems...Forget it.
I don't have that amount time to spend on my math problems when I got to study for 3 up coming other tests.

If I can do at my pace, I'll learn it, but rushing me, I'm not going to learn nothing, and I will not be able to hold in my brain. Only thing my brain is holding right now, is AIR...

Least I got the quadratic formula down.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Its over! the government had alread dumbed you down (Proof Indside!) (by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien posted on 4-9-2011 @ 08:01 AM) [ATS]

Reply to that thread linked above ... by OL.

Explanation: Anybody who works in the education 'business' ... your days are numbered!

Here is why...

New "memory chip" can erase and restore a rats memories at the touch of a button! SCARY!!! (by w3nd1g0 posted on 21-6-2011 @ 10:45 PM) [ATS]

Scientists Implant Chip That Allows Thoughts, Memory And Behavior To Be Transferred (by MIDNIGHTSUN posted on 19-6-2011 @ 06:58 PM) [ATS]

Rats controlled by RF chip in brain (by acesinthehole posted on 7-6-2007 @ 02:58 PM) [ATS]

Why are people so afraid of mind control chips? (by windwalker81570 posted on 22-1-2005 @ 10:28 PM) [ATS]

Merging Man and Machine: We are the internet (by highlyoriginal posted on 12-4-2010 @ 06:32 AM) [ATS]

Universal Soldier (by Balthasar posted on 30-10-2005 @ 10:58 PM) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: Chip the kids and put them to work like good little tax payers! And save money by firing the educators who are now useless eaters! Fix that by chipping them too!

P.S. But kudos to that same education system for producing the people who designed the chips! Thats what a good worker is supposed to do... put themselves out of a job!

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps!

edit on 7-6-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to change the name of member who posted the link I linked and the time they posted it. :shk:

see if it doesn't harm at all and individual and is just there for hearing and writing thoughts it would probably reduce the amount of work someone would have to do. witch is good, and eventually the tech could get there where its highly disadvantaged to not have one with illness. However its horrible that someone could just chip you without consent when it could be any thing being stuck in there.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

And what's that got to do with this thread?

You really need to stop following me. You are becoming creepy.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I doubt he is following you mate.

I am sure OL just linked the thread for a reason he has, but following you? I doubt that.

vvv

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

He did it in another thread too.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

As long as medicaid is paying...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
flame ON cool ⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳⊳
edit on 7-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
hi op

if i was forcibly chipped (just imagining)
i would do what robocop does in the 2nd film
electrocute myself and hope it fries the chip lol
i have had several mains electric shocks 1st one wen i was 8
and im still here haha

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join