It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of my psychedelic mandala art work available

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

your art work is absolutely amazing,,,,

the complexity, balance, beauty and perfection gives nature herself a run for her money!!

Im not the biggest admirer of paintings,, i enjoy painting myself, and i like abstractly interesting aesthetic paintings, i can appreciate landscapes and portraits,, i can appreciate anyones painted work,,, but yours its just personally creative and original and perfect...I long to view it and put it highly on my imaginary list of sublimity in paintings ive witnessed.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Thank you for your kind words. It is encouraging when your work is appreciated.

I do strongly believe that people who can appreciate mandalas have an inborn tendensy to gravitate towards harmony and the etherial. The psycologist Carl Jung used mandala creating extensively as part of therapy for his patients, and found that they come from the subconscious mind. It is a bit like doodeling.

Sometimes I am overwhelmed by a feeling of appreciation of someone's ability to 'see' my work, to the extent that wish I could just give them one. After all, what is money compared to aesthetic value from the viewer? You, are one of those viewers!

Go very well, my friend!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Those seascapes are amazing!!

Wow! You really do have great talent!

Have you tried exhibiting your work? Maybe at some art galleries and such?

vvv

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Hi jy!

Nah, art galaries say my work is to 'wierd'. Unconventional. Better get me a site.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The mandalas are pretty nice! I like what you did with the "wood" finish and the "frame." I need to learn how to paint!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
extremely pretty art

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
These are my favorite so far ....

The way you expressed depth with the frames and ridges are astounding ... GREAT work ... your acrylics have a real oil 'feel' to them ... i'm a HUGE FAN of all of these bright colors ...

great job ...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Maybe I should look into having them printed on plates. Good idea!

so....here's how that goes, and it's pretty easy ...

I looked around for places to have prints made for the longest time ... Alot of my art was on wood and couldn't be scanned at a Kinko's...

What you need, my friend, is a Flatbed Printer ... The great thing about this is, most LARGE sign shops are using these now ... They not only scan in beautiful detail, they can print on anything from plates to baseballs in super high quality ...

The cool this is you can actually go in and talk to the people in person ... Chances are you have a large sign shop right in your home town (or close by) ...

You may strike out a few times before you find the right sign shop with the right Flatbed Scanner. Smaller sign shops actually have their specialty items printed by a larger sign shop across town. hahaha .

There you have it. Start calling sign shops, and make sure they have a flatbed scanner large enough to scan your work, and make sure they have a Flatbed printer to print your art onto the plates or pottery.

Oh. And make sure they have the flatbed scanner ON SITE. You'll just be paying extra money if it's a smaller sign shop acting as a middle man between you and the larger sign shop.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
absolutely inspiring in good way thank you for posting your work.
do you use a compase and ruler? or strait free that junk?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Gosh, I would love to hang one of these in my room.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You are such a beautiful artist, Alex. I can't wait till you get back from your vacation!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join