It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting thought's on Zombification.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I know it's been done to death but i think these link's have some new information on the past, present and future of zombies. the first two link's are essays on the different spiritual and historical cases of zombiesm. please dont let the first qoute at the top of the page scare non religous people off, it gets better after the first bit, there's something here for everyone.stevequayle.com... pt1.pdf
stevequayle.com...[/ url]
and here is a link to some radio shows that discuss the zombification of humanity www.shatterthedarkness.net... . I can only recommend the first six parts and the hagmann&hagmann report with steve qauyle on zombification as i did not watch the others. russ dizdar said the other parts had some graphic footage even though it was a news report. i dont want to spread that and wont watch it or advise anyone to watch it and i hope it's not against the posting rules as it's not my intention. there are some religous conotation's in the program but for those of you who dont like that there is still some really strong information here so please look past that and take it for what it really is, a discussion. please post your thought's, peace.

edit on 7-6-2012 by hopethishelps because: posted a link

edit on 7-6-2012 by hopethishelps because: posted a link

edit on 7-6-2012 by hopethishelps because: fixed a link

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hopethishelps

your steve quale pdf link is broken

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Oh, damn. thank's. here it is stevequayle.com...[/url]

edit on 8-6-2012 by hopethishelps because: links

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
bump . so judging from another thread about this it seems L A marzulli think's this is demonic, i would agree. it's not exactly goerge romero type zombie's but something that makes people zombielike.

join