It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come forward: Romney impersonated Michigan State Police in College

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
What it boils down to:

Did Romney in college wear a police uniform and pose as a fake cop? YES.

99 out of 100 people would say that is a disturbing prospect. I DO NOT LIKE FAKE COPS. Fake cops are UNSTABLE people, whether they THINK they are pulling a "harmless" prank, or because they intend to cause REAL HARM.

What sort of sicko parades around in a cop uniform as a prank? Was he doing it to steal some kid's dope? Beer? To harass his fellow students? Does he see himself as a SELF-APPOINTED MORAL AUTHORITY?????

I note his campaign isn't denying the statements of his former classmates. Indeed the plot thickens.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I didn't call him either You told me to go to google and look it up.

I did that for you.

Don't tell me what I am saying that I didn't say.

It was the definition you asked for.

edit on 6/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Now point to me where I mentioned Sociopath?

Also, my whole point was that someone was going to come in and call him a sociopath, with no understanding of the term, and it happened on the same page I called it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Macabe

Because three people have come forward when he became the presumptive Republican nominee? More proof. Pics and such.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I'm not responding to your first post.

I'm replying to where you said "same source"

and you quoted all the sociopath stuff only.

I gave you a comparison. Not one or the other, and neither an opinion on what I thought he was.

follow along

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I didn't call him either You told me to go to google and look it up.

No, I told the fella that used the term to go look it up. Along with psychopath. The two are only interchangeable among people with no understanding, which is why they shouldn't be using it as an interchangeable term with 'guy that I don't like'.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i would just classify him as an elitist douche bag.

it doesn't surprise me. the $10,000 bet, "the i'm not worried about poor people" comment, his profession, which includes buying profitable companies and dismantling them for every penny they're worth and the best of all, the arrogant and stupid "i like to fire people" remark.

he's the type of guy who likes to fire you for the ego power trip and nothing else.

he's the best guy to completely destroy any moral standing america has left. america and romney deserve each other.

the worst part is, that there are people who relate to that guy.

but hey, hitler and other megalomaniac's never see themselves evil.

i think romney is mentally unbalanced.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

hence my post to clear up the terms for all to see

your own psychology placed everything else on it not me.

was helping you out.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I thought the past wasn't supposed to matter-. . . . oh. That's just for liberals?

My bad.

Cough *Bill Ayers* Cough

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

It sort of seemed like your post was to say sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing, and that the gentleposter who used the term was correct in doing so.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I just picked out the piece that was talking about both of them in the fewest words. that was all my motivation was.

I would have said as much, In my own words.
I quote people I disagree with all the time.
my words are my meaning.

now it's all clear.

We will see in the days to come (maybe) if these claims are true or not. I would like to see the Romney campaign's response to this news if it becomes wider spread in the coming weeks

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I don't post like that. I would have said as much, In my own words.

Well then you should be commended. Would you care to join me for a late dinner? Tonight we are having homemade chicken gyros with that sauce I can't spell, a delicious garden salad and for desert, nothing because I didn't expect you.

I read the edit. Makes perfect sense.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I think impersonating an officer is a lot better than impersonating a US citizen....

Should we pull up Barraks drug use while he was growing up?

Better yet what does actions from decades ago have to do with whats going on in the world today?
edit on 7-6-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Much as I dislike mittens, pics or it didn't happen

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Let's see... when Mitt was in college, he posed as a trooper and pulled people over for sh1ts and giggles.

Has anyone here ever been to college and done stupid stuff?

You are 18-19-20 years old, have the freedom of an adult with the morals and mindset of a 16 year old kid away from Mom and Dad for the first time in your life. What do you do?

Frankly, I lived in a fraternity house for 3 years and did stuff that they would not put in Animal House. Looking back, I would be ashamed of some of the things I did then... on the other hand they still make me smile.

We smoked dope, drank beer by the gallon, fondled every freshman girl we could coerce into the fraternity house, we really did have Toga parties, we invited some of the slutty sorority girls up for more intimate coed activities, we shoplifted beer and chips and PentHouse mags, we drank and rode around for hours at the time taking road trips... if every beer bottle could lite up that we threw from our dinosaur Catalina... eastern NC would look like a major airfield on the way down to ECU.

Once, we had a party where the DZ sorority dressed like little babies...imagine 21 year old perky women dressed as babies...we dressed as Afghan rebels...this was the 1980s...we had watergun fights filled with beer, so much beer flowed we used an ironing board to surf down the stairwell...really.

And if we had access to a troopers uniform, and a light and could pull people over... we probably would have tried too... and laughed about it.

Was it right...were the things we did and Mitt did back in college right and ethical and moral...No.

But when I am sitting on a park bench and 80years old and grinning like hell.. only I will know why.
edit on 7-6-2012 by AlreadyGone because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I can't understand who in their right mind would defend Romney at this point.

Out curiosity, any ties between Obama and the person who wrote the book? Just wondering. It is an election year after all.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
As more and more of these improprieties of Obama and Romney come to light it just shows how the powers that be can control them. Don't fret though, WE put them there. WE let the mainstream media choose our presidents and will do so this time, too.

I've seen many, many posts on marching to D.C. and purging the system. What we need to do is march on our local TV stations and destroy the antennas and satcom uplinks...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He told us this....

He told us that....

Guess you never been to college with 17, 18, 19 yrs olds etc.

Was there an arrest, charge, allegation filed by the police, DA, Gov't?

NO.

This attempt is slightly lower than the "He was a bully in High School.

Guess what. we have been "told"
Obama smoke pot, did coke, cheated on his wife with a homosexual lover-while doing coke, falsied applications for colleges, jobs and US Selective Service apps, hands out with Convicted Criminals, particpated in illegal land deals in Chicago.... Shall we go on? SO
Hmmmmm... Who is a sick puppy?

Man, I can hear you crying from here.

edit on 6/7/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I have a couple of sources that have also assured me Romney was in fact the Florida cannibal. I wonder how many people are going to say they arent surprised because he is so obviously a sociopath. Those posters will also have no idea what a sociopath actually is, but think it makes them sound interlekual kinda like ad hominem or shill. Blah.

Link Please

PS

I’d be willing to bet that in no other city but Miami would the following quote appear matter-of-factly in a crime story: “Rudy was not a face-eating zombie monster.”
Those words come from a high school friend of Rudy Eugene, who chewed the flesh off a homeless man’s face on Memorial Day weekend. Eugene first removed his own clothes and then tore off the trousers of his victim, 65-year-old Ronald Poppo.
The gruesome biting attack, reported by passers-by, took about 18 minutes. It didn’t end until Eugene was shot dead by a policeman and physically separated from the gravely injured Poppo.

www.miamiherald.com...
edit on 7-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
He told us this....

He told us that....

Guess you never been to college with 17, 18, 19 yrs olds etc.

Was there an arrest, charge, allegation filed by the police, DA, Gov't?

NO.

This attempt is slightly lower than the "He was a bully in High School.

Guess what. we have been "told"
Obama smoke pot, did coke, cheated on his wife with a homosexual lover-while doing coke, falsied applications for colleges, jobs and US Selective Service apps, hands out with Convicted Criminals, particpated in illegal land deals in Chicago.... Shall we go on? SO
Hmmmmm... Who is a sick puppy?

Man, I can hear you crying from here.

edit on 6/7/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

by all means lets continue to aspire the bottom

that will really fix the mess doing so in the past has created
you know what they say:
"Doing the same thing over and obver again expecting a different result" is the classic definition of insanity
edit on 7-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join