It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come forward: Romney impersonated Michigan State Police in College

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Not only did Romney impersonate a state trooper, but he attached a light to his car and pulled people over, a serious felony, on top of which he stranded more than one young coed along the roadside.

Did Young Mitt Romney Impersonate A Police Officer? Another Witness Says Yes

When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer – a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof.

"He sometimes disguised himself as a police officer"

"And laid out on his bed was a Michigan State Trooper's uniform"

“He told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father”

“He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler. We thought it was all pretty weird. We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.’ And after that, we didn’t have much interaction with him,”

-- Robin Madden

Additional witnesses (Graham McDonald (The Real Romney), Philip Maxwell) also claimed Romney had a cop uniform fetish, extending all the way back to his Cranbrook days. (See Mitt, Is This Wit?)

Lawrence O'Donnell tears into Mitt's Cop Impersonation;
Mitt Romney and cop uniforms

He obtained the uniforms from his father's (then governor George Romney) Michigan State Trooper security detail. They weren't costumes but actual trooper uniforms. He boasted to friends he liked to don the uniforms and pull over traffic. He had the uniform laid out on his bed for them to see.

Didn't we just have something in the news about fake cops pulling over people in Mississippi - and killing them?

This guy is one sick puppy. Sure it may have been a prank, but it's more extreme than most people would consider taking a prank. How privileged does one have to be where they think they can get away with this sort of behavior? Between the ganging up on some effeminate kid and forcibly cutting his hair, his FOUR Vietnam draft deferments (one of which included a trip to stay in a Mormon palace in France) and his police uniform fetish, this guy isn't fit to hold public office.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I have a couple of sources that have also assured me Romney was in fact the Florida cannibal. I wonder how many people are going to say they arent surprised because he is so obviously a sociopath. Those posters will also have no idea what a sociopath actually is, but think it makes them sound interlekual kinda like ad hominem or shill. Blah.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

So you are surprised?

And let's see those sources.

Otherwise what did you say? You disbelieve the witnesses that's fine. And then you go attack posters who havn't even posted yet.

That's hardcore trollin. A time travling troll. What's next ?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Sounds like it was all about a power trip for him, which would fit in for me with my notion that he's if not a full blown psychopath, at least a sociopath. He just reeks of that kind of personality to me, though mercifully without the personal magnetism many of them have.

As pranks go, it's pretty strange and belies a mentality that he felt from an early age that he was above the law, probably because of who his father was.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

So are you denying the allegations prima facie, in spite of the witnesses statements, because you don't like said allegations? Would you consider this normal behavior? Real cops don't take the threat of fake cops walking around in their uniforms very lightly, especially when they start pulling people over.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

That's hardcore trollin. A time travling troll. What's next ?

Let's call it what it is, pre-emptive trolling. Just another tactic in taking a post off-topic or putting it on the defensive, to assure no one looks at it on it's own merit.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I have a couple of sources that have also assured me Romney was in fact the Florida cannibal. I wonder how many people are going to say they arent surprised because he is so obviously a sociopath. Those posters will also have no idea what a sociopath actually is, but think it makes them sound interlekual kinda like ad hominem or shill. Blah.

Funny, I made my sociopath comment without having read yours (it wasn't posted yet when I clicked on the thread). That being said, I do know what a sociopath is and I've encountered my share of them having worked in the corporate world and in the film business, and no I don't think he's a cannibal killer or anything truly crazy like that.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
From what I've seen of Mitt, I wouldn't put it past him.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

So you found someone trying to sell a book about Mittens in school. Seems totally legit. There was no trolling. Hell the second source spends half the article complaining about Bush. Totally unbiased, completely ethical reporting.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

I'd agree, he's not a sociopath or pyscho-killer per se, some of those types who also don uniforms and pose as fake cops, but more of the above-the-law, power-tripping, I-can-do-it-because-I'm-the-son-of-the-governor-AND-really-really-wealthy mentality. He's just kinda weird.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Google sociopath. Then Google psychopath. You're not 'at least' a psychopath, if not a sociopath. Proved my point. Thanks. Also, don't really like Mittens, just supporting him because it's SO popular to bash him at the moment.

link   

Originally posted by boncho
From what I've seen of Mitt, I wouldn't put it past him.

nor would I. Apparently he was one Funny Guy...

I wouldn't have liked him very much haha.

It doesn't have too much to do with the election for me,
because I already don't like him for other faults.

link   
This guy will do whatever to be whomever. A true coward and chameleon.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Google sociopath. Then Google psychopath. You're not 'at least' a psychopath, if not a sociopath. Proved my point. Thanks. Also, don't really like Mittens, just supporting him because it's SO popular to bash him at the moment.

"Sociopathy and psychopathy share many traits, which is the main source of confusion for differentiating them in psychology. Traits that sociopaths and psychopaths share include:

a disregard for the rights of others
a failure to feel remorse or guilt
a disregard for laws and social mores
a tendency to display violent behavior and emotional outbursts"

SOURCE

Sounds right to me ..
edit on 6/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

He's just kinda weird.

OK if you want to find a troll, it's anyone who disagrees with THAT.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

None of these witnesses (McDonald, Maxwell, Madden) have published a book about Romney. Are you referring to "The Real Romney"? Those authors are Michael Kranish and Scott Helman. They interviewed only one of those witnesses, George McDonald in which the Cranbrook cop impersonation barely got mentioned. Fact is, they've each come forward with their recollection of Romney's cop impersonations.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Neither is an official diagnostic term

Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place

Same source.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Take your pick.

Mittens the play cop or Obama the drone snuff film masterbater.

Two of the highest quality coils laying in the backyard.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place

Same source.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, often have charming personalities. They are manipulative and easily gain people’s trust. They have learned to mimic emotion and so appear “normal” to other people. Psychopaths are often educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they can have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.

Also same source...

Now point to me where I mentioned Sociopath?

I'm not a psychologist, and neither are you. You quoted the part that said these are relative terms not really well defined.

He fits more with psychopath than nice guy... But I'm not calling him anything.
edit on 6/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Same source.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, often have charming personalities. They are manipulative and easily gain people’s trust. They have learned to mimic emotion and so appear “normal” to other people. Psychopaths are often educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they can have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.

Also same source...

Now point to me where I mentioned Sociopath?

Right here, where you quoted external text;

"Sociopathy and psychopathy share many traits,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join