It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Attended Bilderberg 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Mitt Romney Attended Bilderberg 2012

youtu.be

Four separate eyewitnesses inside the Westfields Marriott hotel in Chantilly Virginia told London Guardian writer Charlie Skelton that Mitt Romney was in attendance at Bilderberg 2012, suggesting the Republican candidate could be the elite's pick for the upcoming U.S. presidential election.

"Four eyewitnesses on the hotel staff told me Willard Mitt Romney was here at Bilderberg 2012. My four eyewitnesses place him inside. That's one more than Woodward and Bernstein used.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I suppose this isn't all that shocking, but it's interesting that Mitt Romney was confirmed to be in attendance at the Bilderberg 2012 meeting this past week, and yet his campaign is denying it.

This is just another disturbing sign that our government has been infiltrated and is being corrupted from within. Please consider who and what you're voting for this November. Obama has been a disaster, and Romney isn't going to be any better. If anything, his attendance at the Bilderberg Meeting is just further confirmation that he's a "crony capitalist" whose interests lie solely with the global corporate machine.

youtu.be
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Bill Gates was also spotted attending, apparently a number of off-the-register bigwigs and power-brokers were in attendance, but without the public profile.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I think it's shady as hell that Romney would go there and then deny it, even though 4 different people from inside the hotel confirmed that they saw him. Not to mention the large number of Secret Service Agents and plain-clothes US Marines on site.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Hmmm.. Chantilly, VA.

HQ of NRO, National Reconnaisance Office.
Space...

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Dude, that's nothing...

Peggy Noonan was there too.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

He did it all for the...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
More evidence he will be the next US President.

He's still 7/4 people, at least get a good price while it lasts

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well, Mitch Davis and Rubio were there as well. The shortlist for VP picks? I'd put my money on Romney this time. Austerity is what is going to be pushed. You think the cuts are bad now-Wait until they just get rid of all federal entitlements. And they are going to attack Iran too.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Well, Mitch Davis and Rubio were there as well. The shortlist for VP picks? I'd put my money on Romney this time. Austerity is what is going to be pushed. You think the cuts are bad now-Wait until they just get rid of all federal entitlements. And they are going to attack Iran too.

See, that's what I don't understand. Why are these seemingly-flagrant violations of Logan Act being tolerated by the judiciary, and why are the MSM not all over this? In any other situation where government officials meet with foreign representatives, there is extensive media coverage. Also, the MSM usually doesn't miss an opportunity to speculate on nefarious scandals involving politicians. I am glad to see more of the MSM covering this year's event than in previous years, and I hope they continue.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Apparently the staff at the Westfields Marriott where Romeny attended Bilderberg said tips were sparse that day. Can you imagine being a multi millionaire and not tipping well?

top topics

join