It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Needs to be Exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

P.O.L.?

Thank you for barfing this all up again so that folks don't forget the tight little sequence of events that you have described in your OP.

I don't like Alex either, my spin is slightly different, but your thread made my morning nonetheless.

Have a nice day. Great avatar by the way, you can't find that kind of ambiguity just anywhere.

X.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by Swills

Honestly that last question seems kinda creepy to me. You could click on my profile and see if I choose to share where I'm from.

You can call it creepy and I'll say you're deflecting. Of course you don't have to tell me what your address is, and I've never asked for it. What I ask for is where are these circles you claim to have scene and/or be apart of. How do I know you even live in the same state as these circles, or even country. Giving out a city or state is not a big deal. Basically, if you can't provide something about where the Alex Jones hysteria is then I'm going to assume you're just, at best, exaggerating for the sake of your thread and conversation.

I've just had some red flags go off about him and wanted to share it here. If you are not compelled by what I've brought here that's totally fine with me. I just like to explore and bounce ideas off of people.

Well, who doesn't watch/listen Jones and have some kind of flag popping? Trust me, you're not the only one who doesn't like Jones and either believes he's a complete liar selling his products to idiots or that he is in fact part of the NWO selling disinfo. Yeah, yeah, we all heard it before.

If you do enough digging around on the internet you'll find a whole website about the prisonplanet forums and how they are moderated.

One of the buzzwords this guy found was the word "wife". Apparently any time someone used that word it would get flagged for review before posting because AJ didn't want them talking about his wife. It's kinda silly but the dude ended up making a huge post with the word w-i-f-e which was removed from the forums quickly.

All I have to say to that quote is who cares. Guess what, that is he forum therefore his rules.

I would also like to clarify that I don't choose to throw around the 'zionist' word lightly because it comes with so much connotation (just ask the ADL). The truth is that it cannot be ignored that there ARE zionists (take the Rothschilds) and they have a policy that has been described as "Israel first".

Here you and I probably see eye to eye as far as Zionism is concerned.

Many people have written/called into Alex asking why he never trashes Zionism and/or Israel, and it's true he doesn't ever really talk about either. He addresses it when the question is asked, I'm sure there are clips on YouTube, but just as you would probably like to avoid the disaster it is being an Anti Zionist, so does he I would dare guess. You may not like his answer but it doesn't mean he's working for the NWO.

The head of STRATFOR was asked in a press interview about his religion.

“Does being Jewish affect the way you view the world?"
“Being Jewish keeps things in perspective,” he says, smiling. “We lost two temples.”

So we have a clear indication that in the same year Alex Jones' went on national radio, a zionist intelligence agency was formed in the same city. And now we have leaked emails that detail STRATFOR's plan for disinformation agents where they outline different ways they have agents employed in the media.

That is not at all proof but at best is circumstantial evidence as far as Jones being an agent for them. Although I do agree there are disinfo agents a plenty doing their thang. For me to believe Jones is working for Stratfor I'm gonna need hard evidence, not connecting dots.

Again, do you expect me to take the website from your OP seriously? truthernews.wordpress.com...

edit on 8-6-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Haha, what is ambiguous about my avatar?

It's just a cool picture of Isaac Asimov

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I don't really expect anything of anyone. I just enjoy the forum and the opportunity to see things from differing viewpoints. You have done a great job trying to rip away what is unsubstantiated or untrue in my OP and I respect that.

The truther website isn't exactly bookmarked on my browser, but disinfo agents HAVE done entire radio shows and articles with the sole reason for discrediting David Chase Taylor (blog owner). These hit pieces which have even been in major publications are linked to from his website.

The fact that these orbiting bodies would devote time and energy to this guy is cause enough to believe that he is hitting on pressure points.

Once again, I'm sorry that everyone thinks I'm "rehashing" old news but you can see that my account was made in april of this year. I haven't been around since 2007 or 2004 like a lot of you have and I would much rather be an active participant than go read a thread from 3 years ago about AJ.

Thanks for your consideration and I'm happy to be digging up the truth with you guys, whether we agree on a theory or not...at the end of the day they're just theories.
edit on 8-6-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So what purpose does Alex Jones serve?

For example what was the purpose of him infiltrating the Bohemian Grove and showing everyone what goes on inside? (I think that was him right?)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

For example what was the purpose of him infiltrating the Bohemian Grove and showing everyone what goes on inside? (I think that was him right?)

Yeah, that was him, alright. I would say 'crashing' Bohemian Grove rather than 'infiltrating'.

I have been telling people this for years: the weirdest thing at Bohemian Grove that weekend was Alex Jones.

The purpose of Alex Jones is to make up scary sub narratives about places like Bohemian Grove. Shake. Repeat.

X.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Once again, I'm sorry that everyone thinks I'm "rehashing" old news...

Hey now. Count me out of that one. I was being sincere. I think that you've got a righteous OP. There should be a weekly reminder list and this should be one of the things on it. Yeah! That's it! a rolling list updated weekly of important things not to forget. If we had started one 5000 or so years ago I bet we would be in much better shape.

X.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Alex Jones Needs To Be Exposed, eh?

Honestly. What would you do if Alex was exposed? Would you laugh? Would you be jealous? Would you tear his face off and blame it on bath salts?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Thanks! Your idea should be a new board "S*** you need to be reminded of".

BTW love your avatar, 36th chamber of shaolin is the citizen kane of kung fu and gordon liu is my favorite martial arts star!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I don't think anyone wants to see Alex Jones exposing himself.

(sorry, it was the first joke that came to mind reading the title...had to do it. Pay me no mind.)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

36th chamber of shaolin is the citizen kane of kung fu

That was awesome, I have never heard that before. Gordon Liu is my favorite too. I am 'sub-hosting' (
) Eight Diagram Pole Fighter on my profile right now.

Have a good one.

X.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join