It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you see what I see? Creepy (Picture)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

It's just pareidolia ,man .
Have you never seen a face in a cloud or in the dying embers of a fire ?

DP

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
holy mother of crap.
It's a TREE.
Not a ghost... not a spirit... not the undead uncle of Rick Moranis...

a TREE.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

It does resemble a face but the truth is you could of taken a picture anywhere and also find something resembling a face. I think its a cool picture, but nothing out of the ordinary I'm sorry to say, Even inside the knot you could say there is a face also. But anyway...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I dont see anything here except leaves... and a play of light.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Isabelx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Most people see these faces everywhere we are predisposed to see faces in random things like clouds, fires,leaves etc. There is a much more convincing face immediately above the one circled, which just goes to show that they are everywhere if you look hard enough. How do some people get through the day if they constantly see ghosts in each leaf pattern, deny ignorance and have a bit of discretion. Parieodolia only in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's the ghost of Paul Bunyon. The tree is his new girlfriend...lol

sec

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's definately a ghost, you should find a Catholic Priest and have him give you an exorcism and a blessing. That or move across the country, just don't take any of your belongings! It may be attatched to something you own. You'll have to catch a bus in the nude just to be safe.

/sarcasm.

Seriously...
edit on 7-6-2012 by MmmPie because: spelling/grammar

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You can see faces in anything if you look enough. It's just human nature to look for faces.....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Its a good pic and yes that is dark side, showing its face. I have some interesting pics too. Also if you use Gimp or photoshop and use the blur feature on it it should make the eyes pop out in detail.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I used Gimp and different layers of dodge and burn, in an experiment and its kind like a group cluster soul, with a few different faces, the one in the middle is human looking. If you can't see it from the picture, try this your self, you have to blow up the smaller picture to do so.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
there is a grey alien face near the top about 11 o'clock.........with one arm

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The circle near the bottom in my picture looks grey and I would say the human in the middle was altair/et. The others faintly demonic.

Dodge works very good for uncovering what is there is a picture. I had a indoor night time pic with my camera where the big black fan was obscured by pitch darkness, and dodge uncovered in detail its presence on the table, I was quite impressed how well it worked.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have no idea what you are trying to show, I cannot see anything you are descibing there apart from a load of fuzzy circles.

To the OP, originally, I didnt see the face until you showed it close up, but it kinda looks like The Green Man. Not a ghost...

...On a side note, I recently had the bathroom wall plastered, everytime I go in there I see an image of a Terracotta Warriors eyes/top of nose. Every darn time...however, I wouldnt show anyone even in my house lest they think Im just bonkers...but I see it

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Really.
It's not hard to make faces out of anything, if I believed them to be ghosts, then my curtains and every tree in sight would be haunted according to me.

I don't even see how it was supposed to be funny in the first place, let alone haunted.
I bet OP thinks that every plane in the sky is a UFO and every noise in the woods is Bigfoot as well.
Critical and objectionable thinking is not OP's strongsuit I'm afraid.

Why do I get the impression that this is a lame joke on OP's part?
I Boo this thread.
Boo, sir! (throwing digital tomatoes at my monitor)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Seriously?

If I take a picture of a cloud that looks like a puppy, have I taken a picture of a giant puppy ghost floating in the sky?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

yes you have and congrats... I took one of these the other day and it scared the living hell out of me.. I hope i never have to relive the moment again in my life.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
It's definately a ghost, you should find a Catholic Priest and have him give you an exorcism and a blessing. That or move across the country, just don't take any of your belongings! It may be attatched to something you own. You'll have to catch a bus in the nude just to be safe.

I approve this message.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OP, did you really take that picture?? I only ask because I swear that I've seen that picture before. I swear I've seen it in one of those "When you see it" and/or "Mindf**k" type of motivational posters. Problem is, there's too many to have to dig through to find it, but I know I've seen it before.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Really!? Sorry Sir. Nothing here.

We can find "ghosts " just about anywhere if you look hard enough.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join