It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think it's his guardian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You may have read my thread about my little brother and his meditation skills... I have an update, we were meditating today for 10 minutes, me as always just chill and it's him who has the crazy trips to places, today he explained his index fingers went numb, then he was floating in darkness, afraid, then he was instantaneously transported to pure whitness, and infront of him was an 11 foot tall grey wolf that stood like a man( the first time he meditated he saw it's head through my window) it stared at him with an unchanging expressionless face, he has a horn in-between his eyes and snout that points down, and on his forehead is a mark, like a triangle without a bottom, and a small black circle on the top point, his eyes are pure white, I think it's his protector and I'm letting him know that he needs to ask if it's here to help him and protect him.

I'm wondering what the meditators at ats think?
edit on 7-6-2012 by vancouverite because: Blah

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Usually when dealing with entities you can tell what their intentions are. Of course some may be neutral so it can be a little difficult to understand their overall intentions. Ask your brother what he thinks about it and the overall feeling he had when encountering this wolf. If he isn't sure then yes try to communicate with it. If anything negative starts to happen during communication he should simply return to his waking state of consciousness.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Your little brother has a great imagination & perhaps an abundance of natural '___'.

I don’t doubt that he is seeing things, most people do when they let their minds run free, they dream vividly.

Tell him to enjoy the movies he see's when he closes his eyes... I know I do.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite

Sounds like he's encountered a Calopus which has traveled through the Star Gate.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I can't really add much to this since I've never been whisked away while meditating. I have experienced colors and white lights inside my closed eyelids. I never really penetrated and found myself somewhere else though.

The numbness is just energy unwinding itself and flowing free. That is a good sign that one is benefiting from the meditation. It only happens to me during a particularly deep meditation. The right-hand fingers are the masculine--left, feminine, and those are the ones that should tingle or go numb, respectively.

Now I'll go check out your other post on the subject since I haven't seen it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My brother told me he asked this wolf if he was his guardian, the wolf laughed at him so my brother said he cast him away... He's either very imaginative or he has a connection to somthing I can't find.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vancouverite
My brother told me he asked this wolf if he was his guardian, the wolf laughed at him so my brother said he cast him away... He's either very imaginative or he has a connection to somthing I can't find.

If it was from above (guardian angel), it would not laugh. Above does not have a sense of humor so to speak. The guides (guardians), do laugh at certain things, but this wouldn't be one of them. Some guardians come as an animal or a figure in which you would most feel comfortable with so to not cause fear.

The way to tell if from below or above is to look at them from behind. If a shadow is cast, it is of below. If no shadow, then it is from above.

top topics

join