It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones "inhumane", dead al Qaeda man's family says

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Drones, what can I say, they get the job done much cheaper than a full on invasion that Bush sponsored. While they get the job done, they are cowards way to get the job done. Certainly not braver fighting, just better technology.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If they didn’t stifle their civilization with totalitarianism they would have their own drones.
edit on 7-6-2012 by redneck13 because: f

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

That wouldn't solve the problem though, would it?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Should people be killed for singing
That sounds like a problem

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

So the best solution is to bust off an airborne drive by with high explosives and kill one target and 15 innocent people?

You have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

We wait until he goes on with his programmed ideals and more die. Good riddance, if any innocents died that’s a shame. I would stand to close to his replacement either.
After all, that was Allah’s will
edit on 7-6-2012 by redneck13 because: v

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

If they didn’t stifle their civilization with totalitarianism they would have their own drones.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Depends on how good you are I guess. I can tell you, I'd probably be one of the first people executed for singing if that became a law over here

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

How is blowing up a market place in Afghanistan or Pakistan "self defence" against the USA?

If the USA was even involved with this pointless war would we even know about this? What did the U.S. do against the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot?...Nothing....Stop spreading propaganda...

Holiday in Kabul....
edit on 7-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Ya Its BS those drone are just like little toys. Those little missiles not much more than a butterfly’s fart

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

that made me laugh
I can't even argue you on that...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Drones are just as chicken# as the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings....Whatever radiation the U.S. gets we deserve it...

That is because the people don't speak up...Yet they let their Government make the calls...We are in a world of hurt...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Don’t kid yourself our military is run by the Saudi government.
The US citizens don’t have a commander and chief or a military right now.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

The US citizens don’t have a commander and chief or a military right now.

Thank you for pointing that out...So does that mean Obama is AWOL to the people?

Who are U.S. Citizens? Yet we have all these Obamabots who want to re-elect this clown?.... ATS just keeps getting better and better each day...I don't doubt it...These people must be on a payroll..Since logic doesn't seem to grab their attention.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

In Obamas own words and actions.

yes

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
the american people didnt give obama permision

thomas.loc.gov...:H.CON.RES.107:

Text
112th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. CON. RES. 107
Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
March 7, 2012
Mr. JONES submitted the following concurrent resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary
CONCURRENT RESOLUTION

Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

Whereas the cornerstone of the Republic is honoring Congress's exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution: Now, therefore, be it

edit on 7-6-2012 by redneck13 because: b

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

He bowled a 129? Hahaha I was a 129 average when I was 6 years old....Str8 clown this guy...This election year is going to be a Barnum & Bailey extravaganza

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
yes because it's so humane to remove an infidels head with a dull. rusty blade...he's just pissy because his little p*^%y brother got killed and because al qaeda doesn't have fancy flyin' death machines..when will we stop p*^%$y footin' around and just start exterminating all these useless, worthless pieces of s*^t
edit on 6-6-2012 by alkesh because: sp

That is exactly what we need to do,adopt their tactics against them and exterminate then all,however,as long as our Governments continue to allow Muslims into our countries we will never defeat them.They must be laughing their heads off at us for that one!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Better the drone then our American foot up their ass. We take it too easy on them.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

Originally posted by alkesh
yes because it's so humane to remove an infidels head with a dull. rusty blade...he's just pissy because his little p*^%y brother got killed and because al qaeda doesn't have fancy flyin' death machines..when will we stop p*^%$y footin' around and just start exterminating all these useless, worthless pieces of s*^t
edit on 6-6-2012 by alkesh because: sp

That is exactly what we need to do,adopt their tactics against them and exterminate then all,however,as long as our Governments continue to allow Muslims into our countries we will never defeat them.They must be laughing their heads off at us for that one!

How is using your military superiority chicken? You've gotten bravery and stupid mixed up. Go back to your coffee shop with the other tree huggers. The world isn't a fairy tail and never will be simple as that.

Wow. Not sure how it quoted that. Stupid kindle.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join