It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a Sexist Thread! (Men's Rights)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by artnut

I have many more "loves" about men, tell me some of the things you love about women.

Another a-typical feminist answer.

A selfish answer, made out of personal visions of self ... "I am a good wife". "I love my husband". "I am good".

Nobody says you aren't, but then I don't really give a damn hoot if you are or not ... this isn't about "you". And your answer to "issues", is an a-typical feminist answer ...

It's all about "you", and "you" and "you".

That's where the heart of a woman is, she loves herself ... first.

Did I read "empathy"? Did you reveal any "empathatic nature", as to "oh my god, I'm sorry some of you men been abused". Nope, not a single empathatic nature in sight ...

It's just "you" and only "you".

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Do you know why they do that? I don't go to a gym anymore, but when I did, I could not get on certain machines without a man staring. I wore a t-shirt and shorts, nothing provocative. I don't fault men for evolution, they will notice the opposite sex, and are hardwired this way, but it can be uncomfortable for a woman. I have been almost stalked by a man at the gym. I learned early on to keep my eyes on the ground, or the machine. There are womens' gyms, but they can't compete with golds gym. I understand your frustration, I am not sure of the answer to this, but I do understand why they do this.

Put some earbuds on and and focus 100% on your workout then you will not notice who is noticing you in the gym. Only people who do half assed workouts notice that.
edit on 7-6-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Women and Men ARE different.

Their thinking process is different, their social structure is different, their build is different. Each has a role to play.

We can't change evolution overnight.

The difference is: Women are empowered and most things are tailored to their evolutionary differences.

The example I used of this is Education, Many studies have been done that show girls learn by hearing and reading more than doing, while guys prefer a hands on approach. This is an evolutionary trait as young women learned by listening to their mothers teach them things, and young men learned by the father taking them out and showing them how to do things hands on.

So yeah, no wonder girls do better at school.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

If what you say is true about women being the better defenders of the children, then why is it that most children that die at the hands of a parent are killed by their mother? Statistics have been shown over and over again that prove that the most dangerous person in a child's life is the mother. I have seen this first hand. My mother would become violent at the drop of a hat. It rarely was just a slap or swat, if there was something handy it was used as a weapon. Me and my brothers learned to dodge flying objects such as pans, knives, plates, you name it. I know there will be those that will quickly say "you must have deserved it" To them I say, no. No one deserves that. I never raised a hand to my mother, so don't think she was responding force with force. My father, an alcoholic Vietnam Veteran, never picked up on object to hit us with. I did raise my hand to him, once. That is the only time I ever saw him come unglued. He responded to force with force, and you can bet I never made that mistake again. My wife, has broken many holes in the walls of our home and then had the nerve to blame it on our children who were just infants at the time. That worried me, she has a violent temper and has attacked me several times. It came to a head one day last year when she abandoned my children and walked off to commit suicide. She failed in her attempt and ended up in the hospital. She is on antidepressants now and has been going through counseling, but believe me me and my two boys still sleep light. My father gave me once on understanding women, "Son, the first thing you need to know about understanding women is that they are all insane." So far that has proven to be correct. As far as the inequalities of society, there are many on both sides.Maybe some day we will find that elusive balance. The first step would be to do away with the us versus them attitude that we are all guilty of. There are basic differences between men and women, physical, mental, and spiritual. That does not make one less than the other.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Even better, I have a mini-gym in my garage now. I solved my problem that the manager of the gym would not

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Do you know why they do that? I don't go to a gym anymore, but when I did, I could not get on certain machines without a man staring. I wore a t-shirt and shorts, nothing provocative. I don't fault men for evolution, they will notice the opposite sex, and are hardwired this way, but it can be uncomfortable for a woman. I have been almost stalked by a man at the gym. I learned early on to keep my eyes on the ground, or the machine. There are womens' gyms, but they can't compete with golds gym. I understand your frustration, I am not sure of the answer to this, but I do understand why they do this.

Their official reason is that its to allow Muslim females to exercise in freedom....yet I'm in a Christian country (UK).

Just as there are pervy guys who stare at woman working out there are tarty females who do the same trust me. Personally I don't care for either of these types, obviously they were never taught how to behave in public, either that or they have no self respect or respect for others.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Thats not to say that men cannot be educated and excel...im talking on a purly even basis common frame of reference.

Women inately have the ability to figure out mental type problems easier than men. And during the cavemen times (which judging from your point of view you were actually alive back then) yes they stayed at home base and reared the kids, but they also helped out with gathering food as well and making tools for us men to use.

As far as explosive muscles go...not to sure about that as i have seen some rather implosive men that had a small fast food chain orbiting their midsection.

Men are more durable stamina wise again based off of the same even keep of judgement inately.

Now, if you have a women marathon runner vs say a couch potato .... then yea, she'll kick butt in the 100 meter.

Just as Im sure there are some women who can kick my butt in many things, which is a feat in itself as I aint no slouch.

So just one question, when you were young, did they have color? Or was everything black and white? What year did they invent color? just curious?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just think about how a-typical this is ... here we have a thread, talking exclusively about "men's rights". And what do you get?

A woman with answers: you just hate women.

She's sees nothing, but herself ... her focus is on her own issues. No matter what we say, all her answers will be "you don't love me". Becase as I said in my first note, women don't listen to you ... it's not in their nature. Every man in here, who reads her responce will think "I don't hate women", and then afterwards he'll feel bad about whining and start to talk about how good women are.

This is because the "cavemans" nature, is to protect.

The woman, cries ... "you are abusing me, you say I am bad ... whine whine". "you are a bad alfa male".

This is because the "cavewoman" is looking for protection.

These are how the bricks fall ... every man will answer his nature and "protect" the poor woman. Any woman telling you about how someone in a gym didn't give a hoot, about how she was being annoyed. Is the same thing ...

And though the thread, a thread that was originally about "men's rights" is suddenly being turned over into "women's rights".

Because it's all about them, it's not about us ... they don't have time to listen to us. They don't listen ... how many women on here, have discussed the issues? they just turn the issue around, it's not about you ... it's about them.

Men are just, plain stupid ... don't understand CRAP ...never have.

We're just victims of superior female psyche.

edit on 7/6/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I am sorry some men are abused. I see some heartfelt posts on here from men who have been hurt by women, and I feel terrible for them.

True feminists believe they are better than men, end of story. This is not me. We need each other, that is why we are put on this earth. Obviously you don't feel that way, you are entitled to your opinion.

I try to be a good PERSON. If I am a good wife, etc., those things happen because I am trying to be a good person first and foremost.

You are obviously past reaching, and I won't try anymore. I feel empathy for you, that is for sure.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Great thread, S&F.
Your so right,
Chicks Suck.

No matter what the opposite sex thinks , says, and or does, man is always getting stuck and is always going to get screwed in this thing we all call life by slutty women
Men dont have any rights these days. It seems that only women have all the rights.

We all watch tv shows,These shows seem to show nothing but sluts throwing their slutty self about.

As long as there are sluts deciding what is viewed on TV, men will never have any rights.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillrise77

I commend you for what you do. It is not easy being a stay at home mother, I know from personal experience. However, you get to do all that is required for that, plus have to deal with all the other crap for being a man! That's ridiculous!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Well said! I agree.

link   
OP I think you have forgotten over the years the numerous female teachers who have had sex with minor male students and only get a slap on the wrist. A major double standard in some cases.

In sexual offenses committed by women — teachers in particular have exposed a cultural double standard:

The public is more willing to accept the female abuser's claim that she had a "relationship" with the victim. And in cases in which the male is a teenager, the sexual abuse is more likely to be dismissed as a rite of passage. The questionable, yet overriding assumption, is that women predators are somehow different from men.
edit on 7-6-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

actually you are right, women in general are better at figuring out problems on paper.

In situations where problems need to be worked out in a physical setting, men (in general) find it easier to find the solution.

Once again I will point towards our education system and how men are more hands on than women,

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

You sir, are slightly scary in your obvious hate towards women.

But isn't this just typical woman responce, that if I talk about how women abuse men ... I'm suddenly a "woman hater", but if it's a woman who talks about how evil men are ... it's always "oh, poor little thing ... she's had it so rought, to imagine she'd had to meet men like that".

And you still come here and claim your an exception ... you're just a typical "all men are evil", kind of woman.

edit on 7/6/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

Wow aren't you a ball of hate, what happened someone run off on you and now all women are evil because of it? Happens, get over it move on (that's what I've always been told when a guy cheats on me) ... I think what you are seeing is conditioning, most women are programmed to think they are weaker and need protecting, it's just the way of the world, doesn't in any way condone the level of hatred you are showing though....

I agree women abuse men, there's no doubt, women are less violent about it then men are as well which is why, 99.9999999999% of the time you don't' hear about it, not saying it doesn't happen, I've known some really downright evil gals in my life, ones I wouldn't want around me even (and I'm one of them) but... and here's the big but... you wanna talk equality for men, great, stop spewing the hatred that ends up in a violent confrontation most of the time... If you truly want equality, both sides need to cut it out...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
OP I think you have forgotten over the years the numerous female teachers who have had sex with students and only get a slap on the wrist. A major double standard in some cases.

In sexual offenses committed by women — teachers in particular have exposed a cultural double standard:

The public is more willing to accept the female abuser's claim that she had a "relationship" with the victim. And in cases in which the male is a teenager, the sexual abuse is more likely to be dismissed as a rite of passage. The questionable, yet overriding assumption, is that women predators are somehow different from men.

Oh I thought of that, but I didn't want that to be the soul issue in the thread, and you know it would have become the issue.

Fact is, it is impossible to know just how many women do sexually abuse, as probably less than a percent is ever reported.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It's not about men nor women, it's about BOTH! We'll never get anything remotely resembling equality as long as people keep bickering amongst themselves about who's more oppressed, who's the biggest victim, whose life is more unfair. Please stop making that mistake!
edit on 7-6-2012 by nonono because: ,

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I agree actually, this is unfair. Why not have a day for both?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nonono

Correct. Women are still need to fight in a lot of areas.

But if this thread has shown me anything, it's that though most men help fight for the rights of women, few women (some do) would ever fight for the rights of a man.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

haha. When it comes to the law especially domestic abuse women are always gonna have the upper hand in the eyes of the law. Their are plenty of abusive crazy females out there.

Say a man has one as a GF/Wife. She just starts a fight for no reason and things are getting heated.

The man knows this is gonna lead to physical confrontation so what is the best recourse of action? Get in your car and leave right? Leave the place asap.

Problem is she jumps in front of the door and refuses to let him leave, all he has to do is pick her up to remove her from in front of the door and he will get charged with assault if she so desires it that way. ;/

So its a damn if you do damn if you dont situation for a male.

But the male is at fault for sticking around such a woman just like the female is a idiot for sticking around a abusive man.

No one is suppose to put their hands on anyone male or female. And forget this not hitting women crap I dont care how big you are a punch to the nose hurts, fists hurt.

Im not gonna let anyone regardless of race or SEX beat the dog crap out of me and not defend myself.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join