It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a Sexist Thread! (Men's Rights)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Personally, hehe, I wish men and women would just get over themselves and act mature and start seeing each other as human beings.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i agree, a couple years ago i saw a news report saying that polititions were encouraging companies to employ women over men 'in the name of equal oppotunities' surely if its equal then sex shouldnt even come into it......... this was in the UK
edit on 7/6/2012 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Not that it overly matters, but...

No woman has ever won a Formula 1 race.

A woman did win an British Aurora F1 Series race, but that is not (and has never been) Formula 1.

I know they sound the same, and have similar rules, but they are leagues apart in competitiveness.

Now, The_Professional, I am 100% certain that my daughter can race circles around you! She is currently ranked #1 in her age category for open wheel kart racing in my area. And she is not the only female driver. I believe 6 of the 24 are female and they do just as well as the males.

As for woman winning, give it time. There wasn't even many women asking to try until fairly recently, and the prospects that are coming up look very competent.
edit on 7-6-2012 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
"If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other."

As a man, i know how women are favored by law. I have to be in court next week Friday, and this man will have to prove his kids are his life. Even my kids think it is ridiculous. Oh, it's all about the money, i forgot.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The OP's inferiority complex is glaringly obvious.

My only advice is to find the answers to your problems within yourself and not look to blame them on any outside group - women/homosexuals/immigrants/etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is a funny thought- if men and women are equal why can girls play in a boy's baseball league, but boys can't play in a girl's softball league? Why can girls join the wrestling team, but guys can't join the girl's softball team in high school? Does this not by definition show that society as a whole recognizes the disparity between male and female athletes?

Why not eliminate all women's sports and have them all join the men's league? That would be a site to see.. some female quarterback getting laid out by Ray Lewis

How about a woman trying to guard Lebron James as he drives to the basket? Can't see that happening.

I train boxing at the local gym and there is a girl there who is a pro-boxer and I sparred with her one time. I would've literally ripped her head off if I so choose to do and she was professional. (I'm not even very good).

Why not have a woman carry a couple packs of shingles up a 2 story ladder? It wouldn't happen.

The feminists sit here and say men are a non-issue, but you can't convince me there would be enough butch women out there to fill these labor intensive jobs that men do.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
How much do I love living in this completely matriarchal society where women make all of the decisions for you poor weak men?

Not enough, because it does not exist.

Get real.

I would not wish being a woman on any of you men!

so are u going to cry about it? or be part of a realm were our focus determines our reality no matter who or what we are

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by Furbs

i grew up in world were women said to be equal to men and as ive gotten older i have seen that not to be true, women are better at certain aspects of this life, as men are better at certain aspects of this life, WE ARE NOT EQUAL, we can and have for years lived together and obviously succeed since our word population is going up, i think the whole feminist movement is just a bandwagon for sheep to jump on to make themselves feel as there not part of the heard, and i swear to God if another chick with a fohawk tries to punch me i will treat her as if she was a man(BINK...right in the jaw)........EQUALITY FOR ALL
edit on 7-6-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

Your sexism is showing.

Why wouldn't you defend yourself from anyone trying to attack you, regardless of gender? Your reluctance to hit a woman is your own sexism, not anyone else's.

and im curious do you not think that women are better at certain aspects of life just as men are, sure u can train at anything, but inherently or instinctively are the two genders not differnt?

Gender is a social construct, not a biological one. I would answer your question, if it were a little clearer. Can you cite examples of what you are talking about in regards to advantages one sex has over another?

men are more suited for hard labor, women are more suited for survival-genetics
not to say an individual cant reverse or be born into these rolls due to training and genetic anomalys

a women that bore a child from ones womb that grew out of ones body defiantly makes one have different emotions and values than a a man who basically only had to bust a nut to have his offspring
again not to say there are certain individuals that would prove this statement wrong, i am speculating on the general population( for instance ive seen men with better motherly instincts than women, but not a conman thing)

and to be frank how many women compared to men want and enjoy a good beating weather it be given,taken or both, being a man of the general public i have noticed that women(not every one) like to sit around and and chat, were as men when together (not every man) like to test themselves physically(sparing ) and or mentally(not to say women don't test themselves just not in the same way as men do. WE ARE DIFFERENT. and you say gender roles are of product of society,yet it seems to me gender roles were always there and infused into our society just as anything else that is necessary for our society to grow. i am curious are you a feminist?

I am still not following you, but I think you would do well from reading some of Jared Diamonds books.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
And the tumbleweeds descend upon this once vibrant ATS discussion... Alas, we once stood proudly waving our banners high and chanting songs of debate and discussion, but now, the songs are all silent, and the words have faded off the internet......

Maybe.. someday some brave young soul (male or female, I'm not placing bias here) will once again raise the banner of discourse and this thread will begin anew....

I tip my, well I dunno what I tip, I've run out of ideas for this statement...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
changing the subject slightly.
anyone else notice that when you apply for a job they ask questions about your sex, race, religion, sexuality ect all in the name of 'equal oppotunities'. but if it was truly equal then why would they need to know this info

edit on 7/6/2012 by DaveNorris because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
"If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other."

As a man, i know how women are favored by law. I have to be in court next week Friday, and this man will have to prove his kids are his life. Even my kids think it is ridiculous. Oh, it's all about the money, i forgot.

Is one of your children a girl? Please think hard about pitting it as a woman-money thing. Think HARD about it.

I'm glad that you are willing to do for your children. Just project what the difference is for their psyche between you putting it out that this is an issue between two people, and it being an issue of women vs. men.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
And the tumbleweeds descend upon this once vibrant ATS discussion... Alas, we once stood proudly waving our banners high and chanting songs of debate and discussion, but now, the songs are all silent, and the words have faded off the internet......

Maybe.. someday some brave young soul (male or female, I'm not placing bias here) will once again raise the banner of discourse and this thread will begin anew....

I tip my, well I dunno what I tip, I've run out of ideas for this statement...

how so? I may be stubborn in my opinion, but I am open to debate and discussion. I have noticed a lot of people, mainly women have resorted to name calling just because I brought up the issue.

I would be more than happy to help get this thread talking again.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
The OP's inferiority complex is glaringly obvious.

My only advice is to find the answers to your problems within yourself and not look to blame them on any outside group - women/homosexuals/immigrants/etc.

So because I bring up an issue that obviously others agree with, it makes me the one with the inferiority complex, when you had to resort to labeling me? interesting.
edit on 7-6-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by tw0330

Child Custody: Women receive physical custody of 92% of all children of separation, and men only 4%. [Department of Health & Human Services]

seriously...

try getting custody in California...

I personally know this stat is true..

a woman who lies & makes false accusations in court go unpunished ..

I am a living example..

and once I went through this I was

shocked by how many other men I met who

went or are currently going through the same thing..

we are just a paycheck for the courts & the woman.

Most men don't seek custody. Can't complain men aren't getting it....when they don't want it.

But it is REALLY easy for many of them to SAY they want it in front of an audience to make themselves look better. Better to look a victim than a cad.

Does that mean that there aren't women gaming the system? No. There sure are. There could even be good reasons why they aren't pursuing custody.

But you might want to consider the truth-i-ness of some of the guys you're hearing this stuff from. If they are full of bull about other things, they just might be full of it with this one too.

(The guys I've helped through these issues usually just needed coaching on remaining calm, getting a lawyer, taking notes, and letting people have enough rope to hang themselves. Three of them now have full custody of their children just based on not looking like raging idiots or dumbfounded when they hit the courtroom, and being patient. Time lapse from being asked to give up custody to full custody is about 1.5 years.)
edit on 7-6-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Women have suffered massively in the past regarding rights and free will. Men have always been made the authority figure - and look at the mess we are in now!!

This thread adds to the list of pointless arguments occurring day to day on ats. It is full of negative vibes and rants.

Isn't it time we started to focus on ourselves?

WHY AM I?

WHY ARE YOU?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

I was actually trying to be amusing since the posting had stopped LOL I guess I failed miserably...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by torque

Did you ever stop to think that maybe those guys who were talking to your BF instead of you thought that your BF would be offended if they talked too much to you? Guys are like that. There are invisible lines everywhere that those of us with any sense just refuse to cross.
edit on 7/6/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

oh sorry, I gotcha now. I'm a little doped up from pain meds right now.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

a little research and there's a method called ectopic pregnancy in which it is put in abdominal cavity.

excuse my lack of sleep mixed with weird humor and laziness if research earlier today )-:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It is now technically feasible to reproduce without the aid of males (or, for that matter, females) and to produce only females. We must begin immediately to do so. Retaining the mail has not even the dubious purpose of reproduction. The male is a biological accident: the Y (male) gene is an incomplete X (female) gene, that is, it has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples. The male is completely egocentric, trapped inside himself, incapable of empathizing or identifying with others, or love, friendship, affection of tenderness. He is a completely isolated unit, incapable of rapport with anyone. His responses are entirely visceral, not cerebral; his intelligence is a mere tool in the services of his drives and needs; he is incapable of mental passion, mental interaction; he can't relate to anything other than his own physical sensations. He is a half-dead, unresponsive lump, incapable of giving or receiving pleasure or happiness; consequently, he is at best an utter bore, an inoffensive blob, since only those capable of absorption in others can be charming. He is trapped in a twilight zone halfway between humans and apes, and is far worse off than the apes because, unlike the apes, he is capable of a large array of negative feelings -- hate, jealousy, contempt, disgust, guilt, shame, doubt -- and moreover, he is aware of what he is and what he isn't. Although completely physical, the male is unfit even for stud service. Even assuming mechanical proficiency, which few men have, he is, first of all, incapable of zestfully, lustfully, tearing off a piece, but instead is eaten up with guilt, shame, fear and insecurity, feelings rooted in male nature, which the most enlightened training can only minimize; second, the physical feeling he attains is next to nothing; and third, he is not empathizing with his partner, but is obsessed with how he's doing, turning in an A performance, doing a good plumbing job. To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he's a machine, a walking dildo. It's often said that men use women. Use them for what? Surely not pleasure. Eaten up with guilt, shame, fears and insecurities and obtaining, if he's lucky, a barely perceptible physical feeling, the male is, nonetheless, obsessed with screwing; he'll swim through a river of snot, wade nostril-deep through a mile of vomit, if he thinks there'll be a friendly pussy awaiting him. He'll screw a woman he despises, any snaggle-toothed hag, and furthermore, pay for the opportunity. Why? Relieving physical tension isn't the answer, as masturbation suffices for that. It's not ego satisfaction; that doesn't explain screwing corpses and babies. Completely egocentric, unable to relate, empathize or identify, and filled with a vast, pervasive, diffuse sexuality, the male is pyschically passive. He hates his passivity, so he projects it onto women, defines the make as active, then sets out to prove that he is (`prove that he is a Man'). His main means of attempting to prove it is screwing (Big Man with a Big Dick tearing off a Big Piece). Since he's attempting to prove an error, he must `prove' it again and again. Screwing, then, is a desperate compulsive, attempt to prove he's not passive, not a woman; but he is passive and does want to be a woman.

TRUTH... it burrrrrns.
www.womynkind.org...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join