It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a Sexist Thread! (Men's Rights)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

What is the barrier preventing women from participating in formula 1? Get all your women buddies to join formula 1, lets see it. Lets see them be better than all the men up there. Lets see the women win formula 1 as much as men. I want to see your women beat M. Schumacher.

Evidence is not lacking, Formula 1 is a very strict controlled accurate sport
edit on 033030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 15:35:52 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Furbs

What is the barrier preventing women from participating in formula 1? Get all your women buddies to join formula 1, lets see it. Lets see them be better than all the men up there.

Actually, now that I have looked at the actual numbers..

The percentage of women that have competed in formula 1 vs the number that have won it is MUCH better than that of men. If there are so many more men than women competing in Formula 1, how have any women ever won it?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Yes women compete and they then lose, they try but they cant win as high. Many try but most fail to beat the men.

What is the wining percentage of women vs winning of men in formula 1? Post the statistics.

Plus how many women have won against M. Schumacher.

Here is a list of F1 Grand Prix winners:

en.wikipedia.org...

What is the percentage women winners?
edit on 033030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 15:40:55 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
*cough*

this is 2012 ...
The age of the Sociopath.

Men are actually gettin custody now more than ever..

Yeh ... suck it.

My sons mother has cheated on every guy shes been with... has no job.. car.. license .. Yeh keep telling yourselves women are above.

When she left us..( us as in me and my son) she just abandon us.. what for? To be promiscuous.

Snooky anyone? =/

Im bout to get full custody myself. I love the # out of my son... she does not. I work 1 full time job and 2 part time jobs just to make ends meet ... and im asexual at this point....

i heard this awhile back... but it mostly pertains to drug use and whoreism in my mind... the NYT just didnt want to say it
edit on 7-6-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

Good lord! I feel like I wrote that post! I had the same thing happen!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

What is the wining percentage of women vs winning of men in formula 1? Post the statistics.

Plus how many women have won against M. Schumacher.

5 women have raced in Formula 1 races. 1 has won.

That is 20% of all women to have raced in Formula 1 races have won at least 1 Formula 1 race.

Doesn't even come close to the men's percentage at 7% of all Formula 1 racers have even won a race.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
An alpha is a psychopath. I understand that alphas themselves do not like this characterisation, but I've never heard of a single alpha, where that was not true. An individual referring to himself as an alpha male, is generally a ruthless, misogynistic sociopath who is trying to justify his way of being by giving it a supposedly positive label.

Completely incorrect assumption! A true alpha is a natural leader, self-assured, confident in themself and does not feel the need to bully or intimidate.

We're basically talking about the proverbial school bully, as an adult; the sort of unmitigated asshole who will proposition a woman who is clearly in a relationship, and who will then ask her male partner to accompany her in the destruction of said relationship. This is because the alpha will be posessed of sufficient arrogance, that he considers the entire rest of society to be subordinate to him.

Hardly the descip[tion of an alpha! But, a very fair catagorization of a wannbe alpha. The true alpha does not need to validate themself at the expense of others or take advantage of those who are smaller, weaker or have less, instead they try to elevate them to their level, and are always striving to better themself as well.

It's the type of behaviour and mindset that the "pick up artist," or "game," subculture tries to deliberately instill or train in men, and it does nothing other than make feminists feel all the more justified in their hatred of us.

Wrong again! While many alphas are also PUA's or use game in social situations,and it is not about belittling others, but about earning their respect, attention and interest. Notice I said EARNING! A tru alpha realizes that respect must be earned, and demands that theirs be earned as well.

Ronal Reagan was an alpha, George Bush Jr. was not. The actors playing James Bond all portray an alpha male.

If you were on the bullying end in school or had a relationship destroyed by some inconsiderate jerk, I feel bad for you. But, the guys who did it were not alpha males, just inconsiderate, selfish, low self-confidence idiots, trying to be something they aren't, at someone else's expense.

By the way, there are alpha women as well.
edit on 7-6-2012 by mark-in-dallas because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2012 by mark-in-dallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The only woman to have one an F1 race:

en.wikipedia.org...

That is a ratio of 72:1

See the evidence shows that women are pitiful drivers.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The only woman to have one an F1 race:

en.wikipedia.org...

That is a ratio of 72:1

See the evidence shows that women are pitiful drivers.

7% of men in Formula 1 have won a race.
20% of women in Formula 1 have won a race.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

so what? Men dominate a redneck's dream sport? Is that your proof that men are better drivers? C'mon I've seen some of your threads you can do so much better than that....

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

5 women have raced in Formula 1 races. 1 has won. That is 20% of all women to have raced in Formula 1 races have won at least 1 Formula 1 race.

That gives men 80% win

7% of men in Formula 1 have won a race. 20% of women in Formula 1 have won a race.

Where did you come up with 7%?

72 men have won formula one races, and only one woman has won formula one

7% of men in Formula 1 have won a race.

When they are facing other men.

We are taling about men vs women here.

When men race women you said that happened 5 times and four times the men won

80% winning goes to men

If men race amongst themselves with no women, there will only be one man who is a winner. The men lost to another man who is more skilled, he did not lose to a woman.
edit on 033030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 15:49:53 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

so what? Men dominate a redneck's dream sport? Is that your proof that men are better drivers? C'mon I've seen some of your threads you can do so much better than that....

I agree. He is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

5 women have raced in Formula 1 races. 1 has won. That is 20% of all women to have raced in Formula 1 races have won at least 1 Formula 1 race.

That gives men 80% win

No it doesn't You need to take a statistics class.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

everything should be 50% 50%

i dont see why women should have any more rights then men has.

also in most case, women are at home in the kitchen, while we men are working our ass to bring money and food on the table. while the women is at home in the kitchen, doing laundry, or watching tv, guarding the child or whatever.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

He can?
From what ive seen of his this seems typical.

link   

Originally posted by paganini

He can?
From what ive seen of his this seems typical.

Shh... I wanna see more figures

link   

Where did you come up with 7%?

72 men have won formula one races, and only one woman has won formula one.
edit on 033030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 15:47:48 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

7% of ALL MEN to have raced in Formula 1 have won a single race.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

Edit.. That means 93% of men in Formula 1 are losers.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

How many times when men compete against eh women in formula one did the men win?

We are talking about men vs women

Not Men vs men which are almost all the other races. When men race against other men, a man will still win

Take a statistics class

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

How many times when men compete against eh women in formula one did the men win?

We are talking about men vs women

Not Men vs men which are almost all the other races. When men race against other men, a man will still win

Take a statistics class

We are talking about men vs women? Funny, I thought we were talking about Formula 1 racing.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

7% of ALL MEN to have raced in Formula 1 have won a single race.

7% of all MEN who have raced OTHER MEN, meaning there was a winner who was a man

Edit.. That means 97% of men in Formula 1 are losers.

No, it means that out of the races in which women competed with men it is 80% to 20% win for the men.
edit on 033030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 15:53:24 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I will post it again for you:

Out of all the F1 races in which women have participated against men, only 1 out of 5 have won against the men.

Gives a 20% win, meaning they are horrible.

Out of all the F1 races in which men have participated against men, 72 men have won multiple times at various races.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join