It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 predicted in X-men comic book?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Who wrote the comic book and who are they surrounded by?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I know there is alot of pics vids etc showing the WTC's but the one that strikes me the most is the one called "The Lone Gunmen" from the x-files series it was aired March of 2001.You can find it on you tube just copy and paste this- The Lone Gunmen Pilot - 9/11 Predictive Programming

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus

Todd McFarlane's Spider-man crossed over with Rob Liefeld's X-Force in 1991 in a team-up between the webslinger and Cable's mutant revolutionaries versus Black Tom Cassidy and Juggernaut at the World Trade Center. Explosives planted throughout one of the towers by the Irish mutant severely damaged its structure before Juggernaut rammed the wreckage down onto the mutant group and Spider-man.

See, that's crazy, though. Because the conspiracy theory is that there were explosives planted and then a juggernaut (plane) rammed into the buildings.

Has anyone seen the Illuminati card game from the 90s?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm just throwing these two pics into the mix, I'm not one for saying there were signs in films/comics/magazines etc, and I'm not implying much with these photos, but if you check out the following link, you'll see that the Jeho Witnesses like to depict armageddon in their mafgazines like the Watchtower. They like to scare children!

Apparently the Jehovah's were handing out water bottles on the bridge as people fled the collapse!

Handing out water bottles on 9/11
www.freeminds.org...:witnesses-awake-to-scams-of-the-governing-body&catid=31:governing-body &Itemid=346

Scaring the kids with their pictures!

dciscorp.com...

BTW, these are from 1983!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A 1978 UK artist also predicted in a Judge Dredd comic the destruction of the World Trade Centre.

stimulacra.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is the page from 1978.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
-X-men comics also predicted that a man that can control metal with his mind will get other people with special abilities to band together and destroy the human race.

-I'm going off on a limb and stating right now...Marvel comics predicted the first alien invasion.

-Cool story.

/sarcasm.

<< 1   >>

join