It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lay's Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips, where are thou ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

This sounds so damn yummy!!!

I'm going to get ingredients this week and make it for sure. I too do the holy trinity when cooking. I always saute all my onions celery and peps, mushrooms before adding to anything I put them in. The flavor just bursts out so much better, and it makes the whole house smell like heaven.

I've got a jar of my home made muscadine jelly with your name written all over it. Wild muscadine grapes grow all over the place up here. I also grow concord, and white grapes. Have a hell of a time keeping my goats out of the vines when they are out browsing....

This little guy, Thistle, loves them. I call my grapes goat crack...

Of all my goats, he's the one who'll use his horns to yank the taller vines down to get his fix....

Des

edit on 11-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I hope you enjoy it, have a safe place to lie down about 20 minutes after eating. Nap, sometimes can't be helped!!
I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll u2u you with an address as to where you can send me the "goodness" of which you spoke. And in return I'll let you sample the Blackberry Jam, no seeds, juice pure BB flavor, sweet yet tart, yet sweet. It will be the trading of the jams.

I make a sweet potato cake, "quasy jelly roll recipe" that my family can't seem to get enough of. I'm sure you all would love it, I'll post that here in the next couple days for all . In the meantime have a great evening/night, cook well, eat well, live well. OYM

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
UPDATE: My chips arrived by snail mail yesterday!!!!!! My wife came home with two big ole boxe's of them little chips of goodness! One box full of the little (piss you off bags) and one full of the big ( Get your fill bags).. Needless to say I'm in Dill Pickle Chip Heaven.... Sat: I will fire up the grill, brake out the hotdogs & hamburgers, and try my best to commit Chipicide......It will be Dill-Litefull!! I asked the wife when I saw the amount of chips that came." What are we gonna do next week"? LOL Hope you all enjoy your weekend, cook well, eat well, live well. OYM

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join