It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to share secrets?? Or never....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
When I first found this site I thought "Oh wow, a forum that actually isn't afraid of talking about the meaningful and interesting mysterious "secrets" that seem to haunt this world. Maybe I can finally find a "family of thinkers" online."
But looking at the posts, I got let down bc the things spoken about on here are boring and far from logical thought.
But I wanted to ask the people who honestly have curiosities about suff like Astrology, Secret Societies, and Annunaki, etc.. if you think it is time to share our secrets with the people or not? I just want to love and be loved, by EVERYONE!! why not Everyone? Why can't they all be in on what the best has to offer? Well I learned that secrets are precious as life to families and Clubs of Human Beings. But I believe now (or very soon) is the time to open up the gates of Love and Peace, for All.

Mayans really knew what they were talking about when they found the very center of our Milky way

Lol reply if you know that the Earth is Imperfectly Perfect.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I guess no one wants to share their secrets :3

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCommunication

I sell my secrets for big bucks....Welcome to ATS.....

Des

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The Mayans didn't see the Spanish coming tho, they couldn't have been that clever. : )

I treat ATS as an alternative to watching TV, it's far more entertaining. I highly recommend having a big pinch of salt on hand at all times while you're here, it should probably be written into the T&C's.

There's lots of interesting stuff kicking about in here, you've just got to dig around for it.

Welcome & enjoy. : )

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wabi-Sabi?

Perfection can be anything but?

Welcome, I'm sure you'll be able to find a number of confidants here.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The essence of the agenda is peace. It's the getting there that will be interesting.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Agreed
We are love and we are loved
Some still keep secrets out of fear... Clinging to them to feel powerfull, which is born out of a deeper layer, essential a wish to be loved...
In most posts you read, there are several layers of information to be accessed, due to your own depth of perception.
Relative truths change with the perception, absolute truth takes a absolute connection of heart, mind and body - ssoul, spirit and body to align...

Lot of love to you
Hope you find in here what you need

top topics

join