It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: 2 similar UFO sightings over USA - 2 hours apart - 04/06/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Two very similar UFO sightings took place over USA - 2 hours apart from one another. In these videos you can see the similar 'amber-colored' UFOs appearing, disappearing, moving in the sky.

Video 1: Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado Springs, Colorado – 8:00 PM aprox

This video, you could see these orbs disappearing, then reappearing at different locations very frequently.

Video 2: Phelan, California – 10:38 PM aprox

Interesting time-stamp: Look from 6:36, a 4th orb appears from thin air.

------
Could they be military flares? Maybe not, because they were stationary.
These aren't flying lanterns!

edit on 6-6-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
the first video could easily be am illusion played by a trick with the lights reflecting in the glass of the car.

the second video is too grainy but can easily be the same trick as well

have you seen this video?

edit on 6-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Sorry mate, but this time, I don't think they're reflections off the glass.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Reply to post by cybersk8er

That 1st is exactly like what I saw last month in indiana, just not as active on disappearing and reappearing. I mentioned it in another thread but can't remember that threads title. haven't seen the second video yet because of buffering issues on my phone, gonna try it again.

Just an FYI: I haven't replied to your other thread (about the ufo in indiana) because I dont much of anything useful to add. Haven't heard any of the locals mention anything about ufos but thats a topic rarely touched around here.

Awesome video, wish I could of got mine on camera. Off to try watchin the 2nd.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

Cool find! They are definitely very similar. I will keep checking in on your post to see what kind of feedback others have on this - I'm very interested to see what the consensus is. For my own opinion - heck - I have no idea what they are!! I would call them unidentified flying objects until someone identifies them... ;-) The amber color, I have to say, is very similar to what I saw with my own two eyes when I witnessed a 'ufo' - I still don't know what I saw.

Thank you so much for sharing these.

Peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The first video looks flares dropped from a military plane or fired from a mortar launcher.

I doubt the authenticity of the second video as the lady who speaks in the first minute has a distinct Australian accent. Usually when an Australian is around yanks for a few weeks(or more) the accent changes slightly and another Aussie can pick up on it.....The same holds true for Australian's living/visiting the UK......45 minutes in a airport lounge and the Aussie accent is noticeably tainted. The lady on the video must have arrived in California about thirty minutes before the video was taken.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Isn't Cheyenne Mountain where they keep the Stargate? Anyone been seeing a guy with a Gold emblem on his forehead?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Reply to post by 0mage

I keep getting an error when I click on the video link under the embed. Can you place a separate link? (my phone is complicated and can't watch embedded videos)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

There is a possibility of it being military flares, but flares aren't stationary.. and these just disappear and reappear in like a blink of an eye. Very unusual behavior.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Cool find, what are they? I dont know but I guess thats called a UFO
. The second vid is more convincing then the first. Will be keeping an eye on replys to see what people come up with as i am in no way an expert in lights in the sky . s&f

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
First video looks like flares but the second one I have no clue what is causing it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
One of the best videos that I have seen for a while that looks like it may have some merit.

A very strange almost rotating motion too that I am sure I have seen before.

Good find!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

There is a possibility of it being military flares, but flares aren't stationary.. and these just disappear and reappear in like a blink of an eye. Very unusual behavior.

The flares are moving, albeit slowly, but they definitely aren't stationary. You can see the last flare fired, appear at the top......the first to disappear is at the bottom of the group.

Some flares have parachutes to slow their descent. Add to this, the heat generated by the flare (using the same principles as a Fire Balloon or Chinese lantern) and in the right conditions, the flare will - almost - hover whilst it burns its fuel source.

edit on 6/6/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I could be wrong,,and dont get mad,,but on the beach here we have some stuff that looks just like it over the ocean, Im not saying its the same thing but ours are UL flares, the kind that just sit there and blink, fall from helicopters way way up that we cant see, I only know because I got some HUGE binoculars and figured it out. Kinda looks like those but who knows maybe not..All flares dont sky rocket up like boat flares, some just hover and blink out and then back on. BUT IM NOT SAYING IT WASNT A UFO OR ALIENS.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Im from the area where the first video is taken and there are a lot of mountains around there and those lights could be a light source somewhere on the canyon. There's a couple of roads that crisscross the face of the mountains overlooking NORAD. Just a possibility but the movement and intensity of the brightness is intriguing.

edit on 7-6-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join