It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd occurence this evening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Explain please.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I have a lot of family in NC. I moved down there after my mom died suddenly to rebuild my relationship with my father. Ironically I got really homesick one day and the next week I packed my truck up and drove back to Montana. I'm 20 miles from Glacier Park
edit on 7-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
look like this guy?

The Hitchhiker is a mystery anthology series that aired from 1983 to 1987 on HBO and First Choice in Canada. The series later moved to the USA Network from 1989 to 1991.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

if it was angelic or ET, is there something about you that would draw their attention to you? Awake, other experiences with angelic beings/ET's??

I've had a ghost cop in a ghost cop car before. It's the only explanation left because he appeared out of no where and disappeared after saying that he was going to call a tow truck for us (broken down on the side of 6 lane highway with a grassy uneven meridian dividing both sides of the highway)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

He/it had a hat low on his head so I could not make out his face.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

If it was an angel as I suspect this is encounter #3 with these beings. Nothing with ET's that I know of outside of vivid UFO dreams. I've had a lot of paranormal experiences over the last ten years.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i

If it was an angel as I suspect this is encounter #3 with these beings. Nothing with ET's that I know of outside of vivid UFO dreams. I've had a lot of paranormal experiences over the last ten years.

well that could help explain it. If it's not your spirit guide then your energy is probably something they pick up on and because they've had success in the past at getting your attention they probably picked up on you again.

Either that or has anyone important to you passed away recently or this exact month and date of a different year?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The previous 2 experiences I had with Angels I had extended conversations with them one for 15 minutes and the other for an hour. As for love ones having passed away nothing as of late.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi. I read your other thread as well and am intrigued. Can you think of a reason these beings come to you to tell you things? I wish I had experiences like yours. Thx

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i

The previous 2 experiences I had with Angels I had extended conversations with them one for 15 minutes and the other for an hour. As for love ones having passed away nothing as of late.

read your other thread about your other 2 experiences with Angels. Now I'm even more curious as to the Angel watching you the other night. Maybe try a deep meditation.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

I have no idea. There is nothing exceptional about me. I'm a single father in a small town living my life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join