It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd occurence this evening

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Tonight after work I stopped by the ATM and there was a person standing under a tree across the street from me. I could feel this person looking at me as I got out of my SUV, I looked over at them and nodded as if to say yes I see you and I know you are looking at me. They did not reply just continued to stare at me. Ok whatever, someone getting out of the rain no big deal. So I went ahead and made my transaction which took all of 20 seconds, I looked back up across the street and the person who had been standing there was gone. So I looked down the street in both directions half expecting to see them walking away and there was no one on the streets. In the time it had taken at the ATM no cars had come by this person had just simply disappeared. Left a very strange feeling. Dare I say almost angelic.

Anyone ever experienced something similar to this?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
He was stealing your pin number.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Doubtful unless he had an invisibility cloak.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I actually had something very similar. I was walking out of the hospital my father was in earlier this spring. I was going out to my car to get my wallet. I passed this lady who was barefoot and in a long hospital gown. She kept looking at me. And I thought it was really weird because it had just rained and she was hanging out barefoot. I went to my car, grabbed my wallet and headed back. It took no more that 30 seconds to 1 minute. I looked around as I walked back and she was nowhere to be seen. I saw no one inside in either direction down the hallways. The distance between my car and the hospital was maybe 50 feet, more or less. I was one of the spookiest things I've ever experienced.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What did he look like, the guy?

Was there no buildings or anything like that nearby where he could have gone? I'm only asking because there's obviously a road, and an atm machine, so it's likely in a built up area.

Unless they have standalone atm machines in the middle of nowhere...explain the setting and describe the dude if you cah, cheers.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbbaisden
reply to post by w810i

I actually had something very similar. I was walking out of the hospital my father was in earlier this spring. I was going out to my car to get my wallet. I passed this lady who was barefoot and in a long hospital gown. She kept looking at me. And I thought it was really weird because it had just rained and she was hanging out barefoot. I went to my car, grabbed my wallet and headed back. It took no more that 30 seconds to 1 minute. I looked around as I walked back and she was nowhere to be seen. I saw no one inside in either direction down the hallways. The distance between my car and the hospital was maybe 50 feet, more or less. I was one of the spookiest things I've ever experienced.

I'm guessing your experience was a ghost and you weren't aware it was a ghost. Most people aren't. His could be a ghost or an energy impression, or an alien, time traveller, or angel. it could also have been a person who moved to the other side of the tree (behind it where he was no longer visible).
edit on 6-6-2012 by ldyserenity because: clarification

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Did you check your own vehical? Maybe he hitched a ride and is waiting to get your atm card, since now he knows your pin number... Hope not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

Its a suburban area. Bank on the right side of the road with a drive up ATM next to it. I pulled in so my SUV was facing the tree. On the other side of the road is a sidewalk with the the one tree and behind that is an open yard and bout 50 feet back are houses. It was raining and overcast so I couldn't really make out any details of this guy other then he reminded me of a hitchhiker who is dressed for bad weather. He had a hat pulled low on his head feature wise I could not make anything out due to the shadow the tree cast. The time it took me to make my transaction I would have seen him going one way or the other had he walked. When I drove away I went right by the tree and I glanced at the tree as I drove by slowly and watched in my mirror to see if maybe he had gone behind it. It was bare.
edit on 6-6-2012 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I'm certain he wasn't a ghost. I've had enough experiences with ghosts to know this wasn't one. This person made me aware that he was watching me. Ghosts aren't that way at least what I've seen.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sounds quite weird, sorry about the questions just trying to get a better idea of the scene, etc.

As for stealing your pin number...I'm dubious...if he was across the road under a tree, did you notice anything odd about the atm machine? Unless he had some kind of device fitted to the machine, in which case why would he stand over the road staring at you?

Unless he's gonna wait 'til you leave and do that super-elite splinter cell technique, use thermal imaging goggles to determine which numbers you pressed and in what order...bit far fetched, I'd sooner put my money on him being a ghost or alien
)

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
No worries about the questions. As far as this guy being some sort of thief I would say no. My bank just got these new ATM's that are supposed to be theft proof as far as hacking peoples cards and what not. He had no noticeable gear one would see if this was the case. Not too mention I always take a close look that the ATM's before I put my card in.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
He was probably sizing you up, seeing if you were an easy mark to rob.

I live in nyc so maybe I am too quick to say he was up to no good but, why angelic? Did he have wings or something I missed in the op?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

He must of judged me as to much to mess with
I was in NYC for a week a while back and its great place to visit wouldn't wanna live there though. I say Angelic because of the odd feeling I got from the whole experience, well plus his vanishing act.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Its happen to me..some kind of time lapse something! Just blow it off and go on with life!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I just noticed you are from Montana!! Youre state will be the Last One Standing!! Stay Strong in the Eye of the Storm! Amy in NC

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Thanks! What part of NC are you from Amy? I lived outside of Raleigh for a couple of years.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

If you ever become telepathic..You may here me calling Montana, Montana, Montana where are you?? All the way from NC!! Me and my children are suppose to already be in Montana..but still stuck in NC Hell!! Im still working on getting us there!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Im in Cherryville, NC. How the heck did you make it out of this horrible State??

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Doesnt sound odd at all...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

My children and I are suppose to be in Piegan, Montana. I had worked my butt off to get a decent Job working for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana back in Sept-2006. I was attacked en-route to my duty station. My life was threatened on Amtrak and I was told to get off in Charleston, West Virginia at the Amtrak Station. I was afraid to take a Taxi..so I attempted to walk to a hotel near the Amtrak Station..Something took me from a Bridge and put me on another Bridge..I was found walking around in shock..I had to return to NC and re-scheduled another trip..I was ok until Train 29 DC to Chicago..I was either drugged or poisoned on the Train..I attempted to get help at a hospital in Chicago..I overheard the Doctor tell someone in the hallway..That he did not want Homeland Security in there investigating...I signed myself out of the hospital and got a hotel room and attempted to treat myself. I got back on Amtrak the next day and made it as far as Rugby, North Dakota..I called my duty station in Piegan, Montana and begged them to come and get me..I could not make it any farther..I was told that because I was two days late for duty..to just turn around and go back to NC...I had to return to this horrible State and have been working in the Nursing Field ever since.. I still maintain my CNA Lic in NC and Montana..this was suppose to be a secondary job..but has turned into primary source of income..I have one more shot at my old job..I will be testing this month..I am still trying to get me and my children out of this horrible state called NC..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join