It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another massacre in Syria.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

and other GCC nations and US Centcom.

Do you have kids in the army?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by beezzer

why? are you sharia law sympathizer?

No he's not but The PROFESSIONAL is..

Just ask him............

He'll tell you all about it

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

and the fact that NATO and USA are arming AL qaeda in Libya and syria gives credence to the theory that 9/11 did involve complicity of US govt. USA a terror sponsor.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Did I ask you? The professional is of some islamic heritage definitely.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003 reply to post by beezzer why? are you sharia law sympathizer?

No he's not but The PROFESSIONAL is.. Just ask him............ He'll tell you all about it

No actually that is not true, if you support the rebels terrorists you are the one who wants sharia law. Where did I sympathize about sharia law? Plus how did I get stuck into his conversation?

Cheap little jab???

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Do you have kids in the army?

edit on 7-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I thought so? Reminds me of my relatives.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

and the fact that NATO and USA are arming AL qaeda in Libya and syria gives credence to the theory that 9/11 did involve complicity of US govt. USA a terror sponsor.

Well then that makes Russia and Iran state sponsors of terrorism after all they are arming the terrorist Assad regime.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They helping a legitimate govt not Al Qaeda(who NATO is helping).Thats the difference.Same regime which has support of 55% of population atleast according to Doha Debates. Like the fake drug wars,CIA is drug and terror sponsor.
edit on 7-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well then that makes USA and the other arab states sponsors of terrorism after all they are arming the terrorist rebels.

Funny how that works out

The Assad regime is a legitimate government, not a suicide bombing, car bomb planting insurgency.
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 00:10:23 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Syria has been on the radar for a very long time. I cannot see how there is no western influence in what is happening in that particular country right now, let alone the western backed rebels who are turning Syria into a warzone. Libya speaks for itself, Bahrain is a western ally and they have killed there own citizens as well. No human rights violations there?

Imagine if the same thing was happening in the USA? do you think your government would sit back and let U.S citizens conveniently overrun they Government and then the country? No, Assad is defending against intruders and maybe he has killed some civilians which is unfortunetly the sad part of war, but what other options does his regime have? Sit back and surrender? That would be stupid in any country.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

USA does not exist anymore.A very corrupt corporatist dictatorship with NDAA exists now.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by neo96

Well then that makes USA and the other arab states sponsors of terrorism after all they are arming the terrorist rebels.

Funny how that works out

The Assad regime is a legitimate government, not a suicide bombing, car bomb planting insurgency.
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 00:10:23 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

The burden of proof is on the accuser

Lets see those arm shipping manifests to syria.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lets see those arm manifestos from Russia and Iran, the burden is on the accuser.

Plus I already gave sufficient evidence in the first few posts:

www.reuters.com...

english.farsnews.com...

Plus Assad has not done the suicide bombings and car bombings that your terrorists have.
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 00:15:29 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The only evidence i have seen is the defense of Assad the murderer and Russia trying to cash in on Assads little war for profit.

Plus Assad has not done the suicide bombings and car bombings that your terrorists have.

Really need to stop with that nonsense quote exactly where i support suicide bombings etc.

edit on 7-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The only evidence i have seen is the defense of Assad the murder and Russia trying to cash in on Assads little war for profit.

The only evidence that is visible to me is this propaganda on Syria for another intervention which will lead to a much worse situation for syria.

Wait a minute, NATO defense contractors won't make any money on an intervention? LOL

Really need to stop with that nonsense quote exactly where i support suicide bombings etc.

You are choosing the rebels terrorist sides, or am I missing something...?
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 00:32:18 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
British SAS & MI6 spies are on the ground in Syria. French, Turkish and Americans expected to join.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread848188/pg1

SAS SET UP SAFE CAMPS IN SYRIA
3rd June 2012
By Deborah Sherwood

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/254674/SAS-set-up-safe-camps-in-Syria/

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Assad is doing the murdering in Syria and there are atrocities going on in that country.

No one can spin it otherwise.

regardless of who's right or who's wrong, the united states government would be doing the same if armed insurgents were trying to kill and overthrow obama.

if you don't believe me, grab an automatic rifle and start shooting at the white house trying to remove obama.

the only difference is in syria, is not just you but tens of thousands doing the same thing.

the other thing people fail to realize is that this is a proxy war. syria has russian, chinese and iranian advisors, weapons and possibly troops fighting back.

what's disgraceful is the united states allowing civilians to do the fighting for them in syria.
edit on 7-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
There are a few things from the Syrian side also that must be taken into account. As much as there are opinions that maybe the Syrian regime are not the cause of those massacres, they have also made threats which would turn the middle east on its head. Not so long ago, Syria pretty much announced that if they were invaded by the likes of NATO or the USA, they would launch everything they had straight into Israel and I'm sure they have said or threatened other things to go with that.

If Syria have said or are likely to do this as a retaliation to an invasion, then I can see why the west maybe partially or fully involved and supplying the insurgents with weapons etc. This way, it actually makes Assad believe it is arab or African rebels and while this is happening, Israel is not being blown to smitherines and the west can sit back in the shadows and pretty much pull the strings as they please unless they are detected meddling in Syrias internal affairs or in Syria fullstop.

I know that it is a long shot, but if you really wanted to get in there so bad, you would use any resource possible and just like Libya, you would try to topple the regime before any harm is done or at least destablise the regime and then you can go from there in creating a new government even at the expense of some civilians which can easily be blamed on the regime anyway in the west.

Maybe my imagination is running away with me, but along with other issues surrounding Syria, It could be a possibility and I would not look past it for one second. Apart from being accused of being a dictator, what exact crimes had Assad commited before all of this started? I am interested to know?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mlirenr
British SAS & MI6 spies are on the ground in Syria. French, Turkish and Americans expected to join.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread848188/pg1

SAS SET UP SAFE CAMPS IN SYRIA
3rd June 2012
By Deborah Sherwood

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/254674/SAS-set-up-safe-camps-in-Syria/

So our elite soldiers and intelligence agencies are already on the ground in Syria? If we don't have nothing to do with what is going on over there, I would be very shocked if this information is correct.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join