It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Russell - The white hole in time (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

I came across this video today. Like me, I imagine that not all of what's in here is an entirely new way of thinking for you, I also imagine that you, prehaps, have seen some if not all of the concepts presented in its 25 min duration pieced together like this before. However Peter Russel presents a clear picture of humanity's biological, cultural and scientific evolution and covincingly predicts the next key step in our evolution. That is an evolution in our consciousness as a group. Its so convincing that i came to check if it was on ATS. I couldn't find a mention of it so I had to show you all in this thread

This was filmed way back in the early 90s. You can see from the world trade centre bit and some of the old school images used. Now we have the internet and social media the information evolution rate along with many other things has snowballed even further than what is described in the video.

I did find a thread about another one of his videos here The Primacy of Consciousness I watched this video too and it pretty much put exactly what I've been feeling for the past few years into a coherent set of words and simple truths.

I think everyone should watch this and when you do please let me know your take on it all. Is change just around the corner?
edit on 6-6-2012 by MrSpiderMonkey because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpiderMonkey

Just watched it twice... Such an elegant way to explain so much, so simply. It's so sad that most of humanity is unwilling to believe in a beautiful future. I think if most people did, we never would have gotten into such a mess. I figure that if half of us who believed in this way actually behaved in this way, we could attain this pretty quickly. Let that be our challenge.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WickedStar

I watched it 3 times yesterday, I cant believe no one apart from you has said anything about this, the message is so uplifting and simple. I thought ATS would be all over it!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpiderMonkey

That's the sad bit isn't it. Most everyone here believes that the world will end soon and those that don't believe that the world will soon end really don't care to change things. This message; however, cannot be proselytized - it has to be learned personally. Therefore, if we as individuals begin to wake up this idea then our behaviors will exhibit this new perspective and the right people will pay attention. In turn, people will pay attention to them and so forth and so on. It's not that far away, we just have to believe in this with as much faith and fervor as Religious people believe that the Earth as no future.

new topics

top topics

join