It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady de Rothschild endorses Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
americanfreepress.net...

Mitt Romney was spotted at Bilderberg by four different hotel staff. American free press, led by Jim Tucker, has perhaps the closest inside scoop of Bilderbergs, and reports that Lady de Rothschild has selected Romney for GOP nominee. This really adds context as to why the bilderbergers were so mad at Ron Paul, if in fact Romney was there as their chosen candidate. Is this an indication the elite are through with Obama?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
if bilderbergers truly picked the presidents, we would be seeing the tax cutting republicans on an 88 year winning streak

LOL

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if bilderbergers truly picked the presidents, we would be seeing the tax cutting republicans on an 88 year winning streak

LOL

Why bother paying penny ante with taxes when there is an entire country's treasury to loot. Guess who gave them the key to the front door? Hint: He's the first Black, Gay, Muslim President.

Now they choose Rommel to finish the job. I've said it a thousand times: There is no difference between the puppets. The same master is pulling the strings.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

LOL

well they do, since Obama and Hilary attended in 2008 after they evaded the media. And if all they wanted was lower taxes they would be endorsing Ron Paul, instead they hate him, wonder why.

They control the government, yet you suggest all they want is lower taxes? Lol. Why then do they not give one penny to Ron Paul? Seriously.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh I bet she does.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hint: He's the first Black, Gay, Muslim President.

I had no idea Bush was Black, Gay or a Muslim. Or did you forget it was little Georgie that bailed out the banks and wall street.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by OldCorp

I had no idea Bush was Black, Gay or a Muslim. Or did you forget it was little Georgie that bailed out the banks and wall street.

It's funny you can see roughly when the various ATSers started to wake up, based on which president is "to blame".

I also thought Bush II was "to blame" until I found a rabbit hole to fall into..

The game of power is much older than anyone alive today though..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I believe that Obama plans to go over to the EU after the election and play the part of the Mahdi who walks alongside Christ returned whose part will be played by David Rothschild. This is all part of the plan to create a one world religion/government. I don't believe that Obama has any intention of being reelected. As I have mentioned elsewhere on this board, many Muslims believe that Obama is the Mahdi. Some Muslim prophecies indicate that the Mahdi will 'rise in the west' which is what the Rothschilds have tried to make it appear as though Obama has done; he has risen to power in the west/U.S. Other Islamic prophecies indicate that the Mahdi was born and then hidden by magic in the 800's a.d. which explains why the Rothschilds try so hard to keep Obama's records hidden. Nobody can claim that Obama isn't the Mahdi if nobody can materialize records to prove otherwise. Obama can now go over to the Middle East and pretend to be the Mahdi after the election and, with the help of the EU and UN, will divide Israel and give parts of it to the Islamic caliphate via the Palestinians. The Vatican will then likely traipse David Rothschild out of the temple in Jerusalem and claim that he is Christ who has returned to walk alongside the Mahdi. It's all part of the Vatican and Rothschild's plan to establish a one world government/religion.

However, in order to do that then they need someone like Romney to finish subduing and destroying the US. Romney will just do what he did to Bain but on a larger scale to the U.S. Now you might think that Ron Paul is therefore a better choice for president. Although I believe that Ron Paul would actually try to defend and protect Americans against the NWO, Ron Paul would by no means stop it. Ron Paul wants to retract troops and support from the Middle East which would just enable the Vatican and Rothschilds to play out their one world government/religion charade in Jerusalem without U.S. intervention. While Romney will likely fast track the creation of the NWO, Ron Paul certainly wouldn't be able to keep it from being created. Establishment of the Vatican's NWO will be fast tracked after the election regardless of who is president of the US.

We can certainly see that the Rothschilds prefer Romney though considering they are creating shadow GOP parties in an effort to negate the elected delegates voting for Ron Paul: Romney trying to steal election. A vote for Romney is no different than a vote for Obama since they are both Rothschild prostitutes. The Rothschilds probably just don't want Ron Paul to be president simply because he can't be persuaded to hand over state and individual rights to the NWO as easily as Romney is. Ron Paul just isn't the whore that Romney and Obama evidently are.

edit on 6-6-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT

reply to post by OldCorp

It's funny you can see roughly when the various ATSers started to wake up, based on which president is "to blame".

I also thought Bush II was "to blame" until I found a rabbit hole to fall into..

I said he was Black and Muslim because, well, he is. The Gay part was supplied by Time magazine (with a little added Larry Sinclair.)

But Yes, I'm aware that Bush was almost as bad; but at least he never murdered an American citizen (as far as we know.) Romney promises to be worse than even Obama. I'm sure he'll add his own executive Orders to top anything Bush or Obama have done.

It's also true that I started to awaken after there were no WMD's found in Iraq, and since then I have come to be aware that there has been a dark, malevolent force pulling the strings in DC - and the world - for quite some time..
edit on 6/6/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

reply to post by OldCorp

I said he was Black and Muslim because, well, he is. The Gay part was supplied by Time magazine (with a little added Larry Sinclair.)

But Yes, I'm aware that Bush was almost as bad; but at least he never murdered an American citizen (as far as we know.) Romney promises to be worse than even Obama. I'm sure he'll add his own executive Orders to top anything Bush or Obama have done.

It's also true that I started to awaken after there were no WMD's found in Iraq, and since then I have come to be aware that there has been a dark, malevolent force pulling the strings in DC - and the world - for quite some time..

The blood of every soldier that died in the wars that Bush started is on his hands. The same as it is with every President that starts wars or keeps wars going on after they take office. The President has the ability to stop these wars and refuse to do so so the blood is on their hand.

Imo we lost control of America to as you state a dark, malevolent force right after JFK was murdered. His death was a display of their ability to do what they want in this country and be able to get away with it.
edit on 6-6-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

Maybe, but not without massive support from Democrats. I'm certainly NOT a supporter of the GOP, but without the votes of the Dems, the banking bailout would NEVER have happened.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
In the last Presidential election Rothschild supported McCain. Joseph P. Farrell (1) speculates that the elites are actually in the middle of a civil war? Perhaps Obama serves the interests of the side that is opposite Rothschild interests?

(1)gizadeathstar.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

reply to post by OldCorp

Maybe, but not without massive support from Democrats. I'm certainly NOT a supporter of the GOP, but without the votes of the Dems, the banking bailout would NEVER have happened.

True both parties did vote for it but in the end only one thing matters. Who signed it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

reply to post by OldCorp

The blood of every soldier that died in the wars that Bush started is on his hands. The same as it is with every President that starts wars or keeps wars going on after they take office. The President has the ability to stop these wars and refuse to do so so the blood is on their hand.

Imo we lost control of America to as you state a dark, malevolent force right after JFK was murdered. His death was a display of their ability to do what they want in this country and be able to get away with it.
edit on 6-6-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

You and I are in total agreement. Period. But I think it goes back before Kennedy, he just stood up to it and said no! Remember what Eisenhower said as he left office?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Well stated. The game is much older. Keep following the Bush family back and one could even arrive at the conclusion that Bush jr was merely his father's puppets...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I love how there are still people blinded by the party glasses..... You say the blood is on bush's hands, so the chess pieces good ole clinton set up for him matter not? What about the moves made before him, and before that? Both parties have been bending us over in one way or another for decades now. Wake up.

Name the last decent president? We haven't had one since before WW1.....

top topics

join