It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security To Test Biological Sensors In MBTA Tunnels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Homeland Security To Test Biological Sensors In MBTA Tunnels

boston.cbslocal.com

BOSTON (CBS) – The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will be releasing bacteria into the MBTA tunnels to test the safety of the subway.

The DHS has installed sensors in the MBTA system to detect biological agents and they’ve been testing to see how the air moves.

Now they want to release particles in the tunnels to see how well the sensors work.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.sodahead.com
theintelhub.com
www.infowars.com
boston.citybizli st.com

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Im posting this here,because the "tests" havent happened yet.
I thought this was something to keep an eye on.
Any time the gov wants to "test" something,theres always the chance theres a catch.

This dosent sound like a good idea,even though the gov says its safe,oh and to trust them.

The public can comment on the new testing until June 15 by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. More information is available at www.dhs.gov/nepa.

boston.cbslocal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6-6-2012 by Black_Fox because: SpeLLiNg

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My girlfriend and I saw something that sent a shiver down our spines yesterday. I was going to start a thread but couldn't get a picture in time. This happened in Montgomery, AL. We were driving and just got passed by an ambulance running its lights and sirens. We get about a 1/2 mile up the street and hear another set of sirens behind up, didn't think much about it. I look to my right and it was a Montgomery Police Dept truck hauling a silver Department of Homeland Security Trailer with lights and sirens running. They ran through the red light so once the light turned I tried to follow it but lost sight of it. I scanned the radio and local news websites but nothing came up in regards to it. Why would a truck pulling that trailer be running code like that?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

hi, this topic is a real interest to me, for this reason,

“Federal officials say they test the subway sensors by releasing dead bacteria called B-subtilis. They say it is used in food supplements, has been rigorously tested and has no adverse health effects for low exposure in healthy people,” reports CBS News. What effect the tests will have on unhealthy people or those exposed to higher doses is unknown.www.infowars.com...

In the uk a lot of water authories have decided to start adding bacillus bacteria to our sewers,

Trillions of fat busting bugs are being deployed from today (Thursday 22 December) by Yorkshire Water over the festive period as it bids to rid its sewers of fat blockages and prevent pollution. The innovative and environmentally friendly treatment process is to be targeted at 180 known hot-spots around the region over the next few weeks where build-ups of fat, oils and greases are causing repeated problems. It works by using organically grown bacillus bacteria, which is commonly found in the human gut, to feast on the fat, oils and grease, with the bacteria being mixed with non-chlorinated water before being poured into the sewer. www.yorkshirewater.com...

This has already happened in the town i live in, only in the above yorkshire water article it only states that its a bacillus bacteria, I only found out it was bacillus subtilis after emailing them directly.

something about all this just sounds odd to me

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Good post, Good looking out. I will NOT be riding the T any time in the near future. You may have just saved my butt. Thanks.

Edit: I just remembered that about a year ago there were reports of Military Special Operations forces buzzing around the city. I saw a few pictures in the local news when it happened and it looked like units from the 160th SOAR. Similar things have happened recently in Chicago and Miami.
www.boston.com...
edit on 6-6-2012 by NoRemorse762 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You guys go ahead they already tested me with nerve agent and Anthrax vaccines.I guess it's your turn now,better wear a mask down in there,unless you are stupid enough to trust them.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
People should have serious doubts about this test.

Seems like these things have been done before.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

You guys go ahead they already tested me with nerve agent and Anthrax vaccines.I guess it's your turn now,better wear a mask down in there,unless you are stupid enough to trust them.

Sorry to hear that cavtrooper7.

Much injustice that many are not compensated for.

For All:

If this plan of DHS goes forward, I hope that they will give the public the exact dates so they can avoid the system on and around those times.

Especially for the infants, and the children, and the pregnant who may not have access to the media, like some huge skull & crossbones/toxic poison signage.

ETA: Why does DHA "announce" their plans to test? CYA? False Flag Event? Obviously they've made Press Releases for Boston, so maybe the event will happen elsewhere?

edit on 6-6-2012 by watchesfromwall because: added

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchesfromwall

Sorry to hear that cavtrooper7.

Much injustice that many are not compensated for.

For All:

If this plan of DHS goes forward, I hope that they will give the public the exact dates so they can avoid the system on and around those times.

Especially for the infants, and the children, and the pregnant who may not have access to the media, like some huge skull & crossbones/toxic poison signage.

ETA: Why does DHA "announce" their plans to test? CYA? False Flag Event? Obviously they've made Press Releases for Boston, so maybe the event will happen elsewhere?

edit on 6-6-2012 by watchesfromwall because: added

Your "ETA" left me wondering that also.
The last video I posted in this thread,states how the gov has been conducting tests on Americans for a long time.
But,they only mention the tests many years after they had happened.
I dont recall any other "tests" like this one being advertised before hand.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is speculative but here we go.

The T is the partially above and partially below ground mass transit train system for boston and surrounding areas/suburbs run by the MBTA. The layout is a in a wagon wheel shape. All lines lead into central Boston.

The T runs through arguably the most intelligent place in the United States. What I mean is that Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Harvard, Boston College, Boston University, UMASS Boston, and North Eastern University are all near different T stops and within a stones throw of each other.

Coincidentally today Ray Bradbury died, but this whole location of the T and the bacteria and the schools reminds me of Fahrenheit 451. Burn the books to perpetuate ignorance. Forgive my bluntness, kill the smart people to eradicate the intelligence of the people.

I know it's totally out there but I am always trying to think out of the box. In fact my theory is damn crazy, but hey it's food for thought.
edit on 6-6-2012 by NoRemorse762 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

They have. They want to see how long a "virus" or "bacteria" will survive and the best way to deploy it. You should keep up with my thread, call the Cooktop Cyphers...bacterial agents are referred to as "cream" and the viral is referred to as "coffee', or vice versa. This may sound strange to you...but it's happening and has been for awhile. I will post the thread below and I'll try to find an example of this particular subject for you all to read yourselves. My thread deals with all matters secret.

Thread: Espionage disguised as SEO programs: Let me introduce you to the Cooktop Cyphers

I don't know how to imbed this link, just copy and paste.
edit on 6-6-2012 by AFewGoodWomen because: how do I imbed a link?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Hit the link button, type the visible word you want in the box first(like link), hit enter, than paste the link in the box and press enter again.

You wouldn't catch me going near the place until months after this test

If ever.
edit on Wed, 06 Jun 2012 21:55:07 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No need,how do you feel about flu shots? Too bad others will send their children for them because they have to. They will be effective carriers of what ever these psychopaths stew up in a lab.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Flu shots are ridiculous..... We were guilted into getting them the first year my grandmother and great uncle moved in with me. Safer for the old people the doc told us. They get the flu at least twice a year, and they get the shot. That was the only year in the last 10 I had gotten the flu. Only year in the 6 years I have had the girls that they got the flu. I will never get one again.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
They might have genetically modified a bacteria to key in and kill ONE person only - one person that they know goes through that area. It would probably look like a normal death.

Just the fact that they WANT to be able to do that - genetically modify killing diseases to only target a very specific population, makes me real leary of anything they do. But probably most people involved in doing it don't know anything other than it is tested and safe for the general population, because it might be.

top topics

join