It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 and the 'Muslim' Connection

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I'm 65 years old.

I've studied Biblical prophecy since 1962. I may well have cracked open a Bible more times than you've lived in weeks.

I find your assertions about Biblical prophecy to be quite at odds with my understanding of the text.

As I've noted . . . Shoebat makes abundantly clear from meticulous Biblical exposition that the AntiChrist is first and foremost the leader of the Muslim nations . . . and, in fact, that Saudia Arabia et al will be the Biblical Mystery Babylon totally wiped off the map by Christ at His return at Armageddon.

As much as I came kicking and screaming to that conclusion when reading his fine research, I have to agree that the Bible is really clear about it when one investigates it closely.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks for your responses and you are entitled to your opinion. When you get a hold of your 'muslim' roommate we at ATS would like to hear his input

Just because you asked, I just called him just now.

He wasn't home or at least not taking calls at the moment. Not sure when I'll get to it again. I usually think of it at inopportune times due to the time zone differences.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I called him several months or longer ago. I occasionally email him.

Hmmm....

Wouldn't be simpler to simply talk face-to-face with this mysterious Muslim roomate?

I'm sorry, but I gotta call BS on you having this roomate. I've seen this tactic,many a time before, and sounds like some other ATSer's don't believe you either!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by BO XIAN

I called him several months or longer ago. I occasionally email him.

Hmmm....

Wouldn't be simpler to simply talk face-to-face with this mysterious Muslim roomate?

I'm sorry, but I gotta call BS on you having this roomate. I've seen this tactic,many a time before, and sounds like some other ATSer's don't believe you either!

Help yourself. You can call me a liar all you wish.

BTW, I thought ATS was supposed to be ending all the ad hominem attacks?!

I guess the KILL THE MESSENGER compulsion dies hard.

It doesn't change the facts. And God certainly knows the facts of the matter--as will you when you have your life review.

He lived with me--at my expense, rent free in a large Asian city around 15 years ago or so for about a year and four months IIRC.

He was so disgusted with what he had found out from his research into Islam's authentic history that he burned his passport from his Muslim country of birth. That caused no end of problems . . . including the loss of $30,000 a joint friend of ours loaned/gave to him to try and help resolve that mess. . . . memories . . . LOL.

He now has an import business in the midwestern USA.

Enjoy your construction on reality. It's not mine.

edit on 10/6/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I have unlocked some of the greatest codes and glyphs and meanings of life for a very long time, and one thing, loll...lmaf. Even 'OBL' did not know anything about 911...LOL; he was just as dumb founded as the people in the USA AND the people around him as far as who did it…no wonder they went after Iraq…WHY NOT!.

If this video hasn’t been tampered with ,he clearly confessed he didn’t no nothing

‘He confessed‘, he confessed he didn’t no a damn thing about it, so who did?

And after looking at more he starts to make stuff up ,this is disclosure about obl having something to do with it.

edit on 10-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm 65 years old.

I've studied Biblical prophecy since 1962. I may well have cracked open a Bible more times than you've lived in weeks.

Doesn't mean a fluffy rabbits rear-end to me. I don't care how old you are.... if you're wrong by the bible, you're still wrong. Take it up with Jesus.

As I've noted . . . Shoebat makes abundantly clear from meticulous Biblical exposition that the AntiChrist is first and foremost the leader of the Muslim nations . . . and, in fact, that Saudia Arabia et al will be the Biblical Mystery Babylon totally wiped off the map by Christ at His return at Armageddon.

Care enough to cite the particular verses Walid is referring to?
Make a new thread if you wish to.

Note that ONLY Jerusalem is accused of having spilled the blood of the saints and prophets. Not Rome or Saudi Arabia.
Just.... how did you twist Jesus' accusation against Jerusalem to mean Saudi Arabia?

edit on 11-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm 65 years old. I've studied Biblical prophecy since 1962. I may well have cracked open a Bible more times than you've lived in weeks.

What so you have been studying this since you were 14 or 15, bet you had a fun time as a teen

People on ATS seem to be very apt at telling the rest of us how much they have “studied” I always ask when people make such as claim “at what level”, usually what they actually mean is that they have read a few books on the topic.

Its always a mute point anyway how long you have been “studying” the topic, you have no way of proving this to us, its just something you are saying and it in no way has any impact on the debate you are having.

Sorry for my interjection but I just always find it funny when people make claims like the one about, how do you know how many times he/she has opened a bible, how do you know that he/she doesn’t read out of it every night before

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks for your responses and you are entitled to your opinion. When you get a hold of your 'muslim' roommate we at ATS would like to hear his input

Just got off the phone with a long call from my former roommate.

WOW. Got an earful.

He actually knows Walid Shoebat . . . has given Shoebat a lot of the research my roommate did years ago . . . and a lot of Shoebat's information in that book came from my roommate. I dont' know what percentage.

And Shoebat didn't give him credit or even thanks.

Essentially, my roommate says the vast majority of Shoebat's research and information is correct or 95% or 98% correct depending on what topic . . . but my roommate does not respect Shoebat's character or motives--he thinks the motives are far too mercinary.

And supposedly the Muslims have a $10 million price on Shoebat's head.

Anyway--that's the essence of what my roommate said. Very sad to hear about the character elements.

Glad the information is still essentially true, correct, accurate.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Understandable points.

No, I didn't have a lot of FUN growing up. I don't know that I knew what fun was. My relationship torments with my parents consumed too much of my psychology and emotionality. I kind of escaped into studying prophecy, the Bible etc. Not knowing how to have fun very well was a huge problem in my marriage, sadly.

Folks can take or leave my narratives and/or any part(s) of them.

I offer them as part of my story. Some folks find them interesting. Some don't.

Mileage may vary etc.

I have read enough to know that the government 911 story is almost totally false--what--75% to 95% false?

I realize that the Muslim jihadi's had a role to play . . . assigned, no doubt by the globalists through whatever means.

I believe the whole Islam/globalist mess is going to get worse and worse . . . more and more convoluted, complex and evil to the core.

I think the 911 dance between them is just a hint of what it will end up being.

imho.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I plan to start a thread when I finish the book . . .

Let me see if I can put up a few . . . I don't think 911 will be the last such event by a long shot . . . and the Bible verses about the center of power and money propagandizing in the name of such a political/religion . . . are worth considering, imho.

Some notes from the section beginnin on p 393 . . .

UNLOCKING
MYSTERY BABLYON
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS

Isaiah 21:9

REV 18:1-2 Rev 17:2, 3; Rev 17:1-6

Joel 3:1-3

Isaiah 34:8-10

Mat 24:26

Names all from Arabia:

v 11, v 13, v 16

All the locations in Isaiah 21 are in the desert of Arabia . . . Rev 17 . . .

by Muslims: Al Jazeera Al- Arabia . . . Arab Island or Arab Peninsula or 'The Desert of the Sea'

Kedar
Tema, Dedan,

Dumah, near Medina . . . was one of the sons of Ishmael . . .

Isaiah 34
Psalm 137:7-8

p 398 GOD'S WAR ON TERROR:

Arabia is definitely the daughter of Babylon since it was made so by Nabonidus, who extended Babylon to Yathrib (Medina). This is a well-documented historic fact in which the Babylonian worship of the Moon-god [a variant of Baal, satan] was introduced to Arabia by Nabonidus.

Isaiah 13:17, 18, 20

Jeremiah 49:21

Ezekiel 25:13

Rev 18:18

Jeremiah 51:7, 11

Ezekiel 25:12-13

The edomites . . . from Esau Gen 36:11, 15; 1 Chronicles 1:36; Jeremiah 49:7; Jer 49:20; Ezek 25:13; Amos 1:12; Obadiah 1:9; Habakkuk 3:3

EXTENT OF ARABIA'S [COMING] DESTRUCTION: p 405

The destruction of Arabia is complete and fits the description made by several prophets whose prophecies correlate with Isaiah 34: . . .

Rev 18:8-10; 17-18

Rev 18:1-2

Jer 50:39

Isaiah 34:14

Isaiah 12:15

Joel 2:30

p 407 Shoebat:

THE DESTRUCTION OF MECCA AND MEDINA IN ISLAMIC PROPHECY

Confirming what the Bible predicts as the destruction of this Harlot by the Beast that she rides is an Islamic prophecy that predicts the destruction of its bride Mecca, by Muslim nations: "The final battle will be waged by Muslim faithful coming on the backs of horses...carrying black banners . . . The true Messiah [from Muslim perspective] who is the Islamic Mehdi...will defeat Europe...will lead this army of Seljuks, He will preside over the world from Jerusalem because Mecca would have been destroyed..." (Yawm Al-Ghadab, Safar Alhwaly).

I reluctantly faced the Biblical references and belatedly realized that shoebat was correct. I'd rather deal with the truth than with past prophecy writers' assumptions and interpretations--e.g. Hal Lindsey and LaHay with the LEFT BEHIND series.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

All I see is a list of verses.
You and I dont interpret the Bible in the same way. Its best if you could break your post down into points and context.

In the meantime.. I'll repeat what I posted earlier...about Jerusalem being Babylon and the whore, as I posted earlier. Please address this first.

1. The first beast and the beast that the whore rides both have with 7 heads and 10 horns...meaning they are the same.
2. The whore who rides the beast AND Jerusalem are both described as having the blood of the saints and holy men. Both are also described as being adorned in scarlet and gold. Both are known to boast before meeting their end.

What do you think?
What other place is described with having the blood of saints and prophets as described in the bible?

Furthermore...

Case study 1. The blood of the saints
Jerusalem
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. -Matthew 23:35

Babylon:
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. -Revelations 18:24

Case study 2. Boasting followed by sudden destruction
Jerusalem
You said, ‘I will continue forever— the eternal queen! ’ But you did not consider these things or reflect on what mighthappen. 8 “Now then, listen, you wanton creature, lounging in your security and saying to yourself, ‘I am, and there is none besides me. I will never be a widow or suffer the loss of children.’ Both of these will overtake you in a moment, on a single day: loss of children and widowhood.
-Isaiah 47:7

Babylon
How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. -Revelation 18:7

Case study 3. Their appearance and destruction
Jerusalem
And you, O desolate one, what will you do? Although you dress in scarlet, Although you decorate yourself with ornaments of gold, Although you enlarge your eyes with paint, In vain you make yourself beautiful; Your lovers despise you; They seek your life. -Jeremiah 4:30-31

Babylon
And the woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality – Revelation 17:4

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. – Revelations 17:16

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm trying to rush off to pottery.

I did NOT

SAY

THAT JERUSALEM was Babylon the whore.

SAUDIA ARABIA IS.

Sigh.

You asked for the verses. I gave them.

Don't know when I'll get back to give a commentary on the verses.

Perhaps when I start the thread dedicated to that.

The verses are here on this thread and can show that the ruthlessness of the Muslims that participated as stooges in 911 will eventually have their source obliterated.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I did NOT SAY
THAT JERUSALEM was Babylon the whore.

SAUDIA ARABIA IS.

You asked for the verses. I gave them.

You didnt. I said Jerusalem is the whore.

I didn't get what you were saying.
You just listed a bunch of verses. Like I said....

You and I dont interpret the Bible in the same way. Its best if you could break your post down into points and context.

From what I gather, None of those verses mentions Saudi Arabia....as you contend.

Note: I can back my stance that Jerusalem is the Whore. See some of my previous posts. I've also mentioned verses put in context. I can post them a second time If you want me to.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Also it would be good if you could answer my earlier point.

ONLY Jerusalem is accused of having spilled the blood of the saints and prophets. Not Rome or Saudi Arabia.

You obviously know that later in Revelations... Babylon is accused of the same crime as well.

So its clear from this alone that the bible says = Jerusalem is Babylon.
Doesn't matter what Walid says....

P.S - Then I've listed the other connections that tie Babylon to Jerusalem.... (in colored text)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join