It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 and the 'Muslim' Connection

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A lot of times when getting in a debate with someone they always pull the 'well Christians didn't attack us on 911' or 'Muslims attacked us on 911' or something very similar. I am going to explain to you folks who may not be up to par with critical thinking skills why muslims attacked us on 911 and it is just a consequence of their nationality and our foreign policy

OBL stated that the reasons he attacked on 911:

1 - US miltiary bases in middle east
2 - Iraq Sanctions and 1991 war causing untold death
3 - Unilateral US support for Israel

He got some people to help him with his attack from saudi arabia.
What are the chances that someone from saudi arabia will be Muslim?

The fact that the 911 attackers were Muslim is a consequence of the fact that the lands that they came from are countries that we have been bombing and interfering with, which consequently have a high Muslim population.

If you go into a black neighborhood and attack someone and they come back and attack you and then you say all black people should be screened and are terrorists or criminals is not logical.

In fact it is your basic bigots answer and anyone who calls them as such is also one

The other thing is that the 911 attackers were all men. Should we single out men?

We attacked countries, set up bases that they did not want and then when their countrymen attack us we have the bigotry in us come out and blame their religion when we should be looking that the reason they attacked us.

Saudi Arabians terrorists attacked the USA because of USAs terrorist activities perpetrated upon their people. The terrorists happened to be Muslims because they came from Saudi arabia and had a high statistical probability of being Muslim.

Rebuttal 1: OBL was from saudi arabia, not Iraq

While that is true he was a muslim and he saw his muslim BROTHERS and SISTERS die at the hands of US interference. The muslims believe that they are all one large family that does not span political boundaries although some are brainwashed into thinking that country matters more than faith

Rebuttal 2 : Do you not remember 911?

Yes I remember it vividly and I felt heart broken, terrified, angry and a multitude of other feelings. It was not until I critical analyzed the situation that I understood that they just brought the war to us that we had brought to them.

Rebuttal 3: So you believe in an eye for an eye?

Why are you asking me if I believe in this? Ask OBL and his associates this question. They attacked us on 911 because of the aforementioned reasons.

Rebuttal 4: Do you hate america?

I am an American and I am critical of our foriegn policy where we indiscriminately kill others and then it comes and bites us back in the ass. Secondly why would being critical of your on government make you Un-American?

Rebuttal 5: Are you a muslim?

Once again that is none of your business and is exactly the same as Rebuttal 4 where personal information has nothing to do with the subject matter of the topic. My citizenship, beliefs, job etc have nothing to do with the subject so don't start.

Rebuttal 6: If you love it so much over there why don't you go live there

Why would I leave my country, the USA?
edit on 043030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 16:27:00 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Do you have any proof 19 hijackers attacked America, Muslim or otherwise?

Why would Muslims from Saudi attack us, they are an ally?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Do you have any proof 19 hijackers attacked America, Muslim or otherwise?

Excellent question, I am just going by what CNN has taught me

Why would Muslims from Saudi attack us, they are an ally?

Their government is an ally, but that does not extend to the people.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That's funny because:

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

"Following the latest explosions in the United States, some Americans are pointing the finger at me, but I deny that because I have not done it. The United States has always accused me of these incidents which have been caused by its enemies. Reiterating once again, I say that I have not done it, and the perpetrators have carried this out because of their own interest," said bin Laden on September 16, 2001, just five days after the attacks.

Or are we talking about this bullpoop 'confession' video?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

OBL in 1996 and 1998 stated the above reasons and he also stated them again in 2002:

www.guardian.co.uk...

(f) You have starved the Muslims of Iraq, where children die every day. It is a wonder that more than 1.5 million Iraqi children have died as a result of your sanctions, and you did not show concern. Yet when 3000 of your people died, the entire world rises and has not yet sat down.

(iii) The blood pouring out of Palestine must be equally revenged. You must know that the Palestinians do not cry alone; their women are not widowed alone; their sons are not orphaned alone.

Or are you going on the angle that there is no such thing as OBL and it was 100% inside plan..

edit on 043030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 16:33:17 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Or are you going on the angle that there is no such thing as OBL and it was 100% inside plan..

Yeah pretty much..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

It is possible, but I am pretending for them moment OBL does exist...what better way to scapegoat Muslims. Muslims who also so happen to be in some of the richest oil wells in the world...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"...it is just a consequence of their nationality and our foreign policy ...."

No, it is not. It is the holy obligation of all muslims to engage in Jihad to spread Islam and Sharia law.

Jihad is the mechanical process (from deception to decapitation) used to spread Islam. Jihad is NOT a response to any perceived slights committed by the non-muslim population against the "pious" muslims people. Jihad is a process not a response. Wherever and whenever one chooses to look, where muslims interface with non-muslims, there is violent Jihad.

The process is exactly the same through both space and time. Jihad on the population until they convert or submit to dhimmitude or they are killed.

America was the target of Jihad attack on 9/11. Same as it ever was. Jihad to spread Islam, in the way of their warlord leader Mohammed, and in praise of the Allah deity enshrined in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by kn0wh0w

It is possible, but I am pretending for them moment OBL does exist...what better way to scapegoat Muslims. Muslims who also so happen to be in some of the richest oil wells in the world...

I'll go out on a limb - crazy, I know - and say OBL absolutely existed. Heck, we've got the pictures of him training with Zbigniew Brzezinski to go fight the soviets.

But I'll also say, while you and I don't always see eye-to-eye on all matters, we definitely agree on foreign policy. Whether or not OBL did 9/11 or it was an inside job, doesn't really matter - even if there was no inside job, we still indirectly bear the blame for allowing such a foreign policy that is essentially guaranteed to cause problems, as established and warned ahead of time by our own intelligence experts and their reports.

Am I justifying the attacks or any loss of innocent life? By no means. But I understand tragic cause and effect, and for those paying attention, attacks along those lines should not be a shocker when certain things are done as a matter of policy.

And since we continue to do, and even expand them - well, don't be surprised when something horrible happens again, and when it does, feel free to look in the mirror at US policies as one of the causes, however unfair that might be from however many sides you choose to look at it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

No, it is not. It is the holy obligation of all muslims to engage in Jihad to spread Islam and Sharia law.

Do you know what Jihad is? Also if it is the holy obligation of all Muslims to do it, why are they not doing it? How come only those people we interfered with performed a Jihad on us and not the other Muslims?

America was the target of Jihad attack on 9/11

False, I already told you the reasons that OBL stated he attacked on 911. What is your source of information? Let me ask you why was there Jihad attack anyway and please provide a source to back up your statement.
edit on 053030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 17:28:45 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

While I can appreciate where you're coming from, I would have to say at least one blatant rebuttal of your post here is well evidenced in the matter of Iranian jews, who get on surprisingly well, and according to their own testimony do not seem to be subject to much of anything resembling dhimmitude.

How exactly do you square this with your views?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Uhhhh no.

My reality is different.

They attacked because they were set-up to do so by the power brokers . . . enabled . . . scheduled . . . protected . . . the way opened . . . the fighters off late and then kept to 1/4th speed . . . and the perps did their part of the very complex dance.

And the Constitution and Bill of rights were fractured and that much more neutered . . . which was the main objective all along.

BTW, Walid Shoebat . . . former Palestinian terrorist born and raised in Behlehem . . . . wrote

GOD'S WAR ON TERROR.

It is well worth reading for anyone wishing to understand the mind-set and issues surrounding the clash between cultures, religions etc.

He even has some interesting asides re 911, IIRC.

edit on 6/6/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

BTW, several of the purported hijackers on 911 turned up later in the MIddle East very much alive.

What is your . . . explanation for that?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

That's funny because:

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

"Following the latest explosions in the United States, some Americans are pointing the finger at me, but I deny that because I have not done it. The United States has always accused me of these incidents which have been caused by its enemies. Reiterating once again, I say that I have not done it, and the perpetrators have carried this out because of their own interest," said bin Laden on September 16, 2001, just five days after the attacks.

Or are we talking about this bullpoop 'confession' video?

True. OBL denied any involvement with the 9/11 attack.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It is possible that it is a US Gov conspiracy, but I believe that OBL did exist but Seal Team six did not kill him and he died of natural causes.

Lets go an run with your theory that OBL did not exist, so this whole war on terrorism is basically a farce to get us military involvement in Muslim lands then basically, same as it has always been....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Op ty very much , i love reading your threads , they are always true and accurate , and you bring forth good points , also i would like to thank you for doing an outstanding job of defending this religion , you work has not gone un noticed , jazakallah! Allahu Ackbar !

when i have the time i will further comment on the topic

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well speak of the devil, look what just happened because of our interference...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate knowing more about foreign policy than our current administration..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by BO XIAN

It is possible that it is a US Gov conspiracy, but I believe that OBL did exist but Seal Team six did not kill him and he died of natural causes.

Lets go an run with your theory that OBL did not exist, so this whole war on terrorism is basically a farce to get us military involvement in Muslim lands then basically, same as it has always been....

Oh, I'm NOT at all saying that OBL did not exist.

I'm not even saying he had nothing to do with 911. He may well been directing some Jihadi's part in it for all I know.

I just know it was not them ALONE who planned and executed it.

The globalists are complicit in it beginning to end. The Jihadi's were merely part of their puppet crew, imho.

I suspect you are right about OBL dying of natural causes. A number of sources have said so, at least.

Thx for your kind reply.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

BTW, let's assume that the same crew who brought us 911 is up to some bigger skullduggery NOW--to be set off in 1-4 months. What would you guess or have you heard that will likely be?

Not trying to get off topic. I think this is still much on the topic of what sorts of things such folks do.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Only connections to 9/11 is Ramzi Yousef. And KSM...Other then that the U.S. Government is covering it it up..These clowns don't know.....It's obvious ..They known about these cats before it even happened....Yet they claimed they had no knowledge of these occurrences ever happening....BS....

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join