It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 5, 2012 "Fact or Faked" Florida UFO Footage

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Kang, you should try to post with a little more aplomb - your ranting makes your comments almost incomprehensible.

As far as it being rigged or true, I have no idea. Yes, it's TV. Yes, obviously they will go for ratings. Ghost Hunters is a good example of faking for ratings. Of course, it was a bit different. Real ghost hunting would be so dull, pointless and boring, it would quickly become a hum-drum series and off the air. Once they realized that, they started hoaxing. Which really did anger me to be honest.

Is this show faked? Well, they don't need to, at least not to the degree of Ghost Hunters. There is enough unexplained stuff going on to generate interest and ratings. But perhaps they did sell out, who knows.

But your opinions about alien activity - where do you even get that? Are you saying you are privy to the inner workings of alien reconnaissance, and what procedures and methods they would employ? If so, do share!

Otherwise just like everyone else in regards to aliens, you are just speculating. You don't know why they would need lights. Be on a river. Be in that area consistently. Keep in mind IF it were not hoaxed, then it was not visible to the naked eye, just IR. So perhaps they feel in that mode, they are mostly invisible to most natives.

There is no reason to become enraged however. I am willing to keep an open mind until they are proven a hoax. And I never presume to know how an alien mind would work, or why they would do the things they do.

P.S. In regards to Ed Warren - I do think he is a huge hoax. I don't think for a moment he was lucky enough to be the ONLY resident in the area to REPEATEDLY get photos of these aliens. And then of course, encounter them in his back yard as well. He sold a book didn't he? Hmm.. go figure.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
This is the best UFO thread I've seen in a long time! It's easy to stop being impressed by UFO vids especially here on ATS where they so often get debunked.. In fact, not since THIS thread has much of anything ufo related been really worth checking in on, IMO. Thanks for the thread, this is huge! S&F

edit on 6-6-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

I agree, this is some of the best UFO footage I've ever seen.

I set my DVR to record this series. I hope it didn't somehow miss this episode. I love this show precisely for the reason so many people hate it - they do everything in their power to debunk everything. So when something like this comes along it has a lot more credibility IMO. Isn't that what makes this footage so great?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I used to watch this show every time it came on until the cable company decided to force me to get a digital cable box (I never got one for ALL of the televisions). I enjoy watching it, it's very entertaining and covers some very interesting topics - and they even have several episodes of it up on netflix now (I watch that a lot more than cable these days). Anyway, the name of the show IS "fact or faked". For all we know, the footage on the show was entirely created by the show, hence faked -- afterall, it IS a tv show - and all tv shows want ratings... I've also noticed that 2 people have already quit / been replaced on the show, and it's only been on the air for a few seasons.

I have exactly the same feelings about all of the "ghost" shows these days, i.e., Ghost Hunters etc. They all are very entertaining and interesting, but it's pretty hard to believe a ghost that's only been seen once or twice in hundreds of years magically appears before a crew of people walking around, talking, taking pictures, and holding microphones and cameras.

Just my 2 cents.

However, there is also a very weird / interesting movie that I came across recently called "Lunopolis"

www.imdb.com...

which, to sum up quickly, is basically a story about time traveling aliens that live on the moon, then come and interact with humanity over the course of history. Saying things like several famous people were actually "time traveling moonmen" - Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, etc.

Like I said, very strange yet interesting movie.

Anyway.. in the movie, there is also a small "shack" out in the swamps (I think it's Florida but not sure - it made me think of the Okefenokee where a time machine that is fueled by a strange "moon crystal" resembling a very large emerald is discovered. In the movie, the same shack is constantly submerged by the waters of the swamp, and is only visible during times of low tide.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time2ThinkHowever, there is also a very weird / interesting movie that I came across recently called "Lunopolis"

www.imdb.com...

which, to sum up quickly, is basically a story about time traveling aliens that live on the moon, then come and interact with humanity over the course of history. Saying things like several famous people were actually "time traveling moonmen" - Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, etc.

Like I said, very strange yet interesting movie.

Anyway.. in the movie, there is also a small "shack" out in the swamps (I think it's Florida but not sure - it made me think of the Okefenokee where a time machine that is fueled by a strange "moon crystal" resembling a very large emerald is discovered. In the movie, the same shack is constantly submerged by the waters of the swamp, and is only visible during times of low tide.

I really liked that movie....shaky cam!!! definitely recomend that for everyone here...I thought bit of a comedy...it was on hulu a few months back
edit on 7-6-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Here's one of a few videos of Jael in a bikini...

So I guess I'm too dumb to embed a Youtube video...but the link works.
edit on 7-6-2012 by tallcool1 because: To dumb to embed...

Fixed the embed for you, mostly because i wanted to see the bikini, and I can't access Youtube from here, but sometimes I can watch the embeds, LOL!
very nice orb formation

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Very cool vid nice find this vid is especly intesting because of the fact thet it is the guys that would userly try to discredit this sort of thing it but u can never tell. so many people put B S vids on the internet thiese days why cant people just be honest and just put up facual vids instead of waysting peoples time with hoaxes. End trans

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is actually one of my favorite shows out right now. I prefer the fact that they attempt to debunk before the night investigations because it lends credibility to the need for a night investigation.

They've taken on some great topics on that show, and have definitely had some fun along the way. Their attempted recreation of The Battle of Los Angeles was probably the best thing the show has ever done.

Skip a little (approximately 6 minutes) to get past the stories tossed out by the crew before they go on to the investigation.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Wow, I just watched the fact or faked investigation and when the object tooks off on their IR camera, is the same light I saw on Tampa bay area a few month ago, on my case the light went sideways then straight up. Very nice, Florida is very active.

I have seen ufos here in FL, This video was taken by me back in 2008
www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-6-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
WOW. That's a decent video. You really should get a tripod, but kudos.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Got to post after seeing the episode. I personally don't like fact or faked as it is too clearly scripted however, just because something is scripted doesn't mean that the whole show is a "creation" ie fake. In regards to this footage, my personal opinion is that it is real, also another thing is that, from what I understand or mixing CGI with real footage, it is very hard to create something whereby an object flies behind something else so that it is partially obscured but not fully yet keep the rest of the footage real.....not impossible but pretty intensive work. The guys are actors but then a lot of news presenters started as actors so that's no reason to believe the actual footage is fake, just that they are bad actors........which they are. Where the object flies behind the trees is quite interesting. The same point was made about that very famous UFO pic by an optical scientist whereby part of the craft is obscured by a tree, it's difficult to fake however, it is not impossible. Obviously, technology has and is progressing but still the reasoning holds.....from what I understand. If someone wants to correct this then please do.

If it is real then my mind is open whether it is ET or not. I wouldn't say in general that I'm a full believer in ET UFOs however, there is some interesting nasa footage as well as footage like this that has been caught in the past.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by csa981

Here's the thing. It may not be cgi, it may be aliens. It doesn't matter because we only get to see what they want us to see. They most likely know exactly what it was but we get to imagine what it was.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I still think its a helicopter, thats y they took out the sound.... Probably a rescue copter, it didn't "shoot up into the sky" liars...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
true, having been interviewed for a tv show before (completely ufo unrelated), it was eye opening that some of my answers were not be accepted if they didnt fit in with what the producers wanted! What would be great is if they released the original footage (unedited) for independent verification such as what happened with the Belgian triangle UFO pic.

Re it being a helicopter, I'm almost certain that it wasn't a helicopter for 2 reasons, firstly, the light in the forest was too bright for the interior of a helicopter which means it would have to be landing lights, if that was the case then the next shot would be of the helicopter facing directly towards the camera and I know for definite that no helicopter (well none in the public) domain can lift off and face forward yet bank at that speed. Unlikely a harrier could lift off and get to that speed so quickly.....

not saying it's ET taking a p1ss in the forest but it's definitely weird!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

is it me .. or

have I seen this same clip from a movie before ??

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Looks like a mushroom cloud of a big explosion rotating like a tornado in slow motion? like WTF!!!!

edit on 2-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join