It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible arrest of POTUS by Arizona County Sheriff next month?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The wheel of fortune turns and they will all be steamrollered under it.

Some day there will be a tipping point.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillli
Such as the founder of Adobe. He says its a fake.

he does? Link? Which founder says it is fake? Dr. Charles Geschke or Dr. John Warnock?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by LeoStarchild

silly birthers do not understand what is posted by the WhiteHouse is not Obama's actual certificate...

There is where you are wrong. .. It has to be the original.

No, the original is not on the website...

You cannot get any form of official titles and/or IDs or benefits WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL.

You still show your ignorance of bc's - the original is never issued to anyone, it is kept by the government of the state where you were born, in Obama's case that is Hawaii.

Ignorance? Its the law bud.. what makes obama above the law?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillli

I see you were able to get it to work. Did you go through TOOLS then ATS UPLOADS or did you find another way to do it?

Oh yeah sorry Got off topic... "I dont like obama" there that should put me back on.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Ignorance?

yes, ignorance!

Its the law bud.. what makes obama above the law?

of course you can show us this "law"... or is it just something you made up?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Ignorance?

yes, ignorance!

What makes you think that a photo copy would be acceptable. Do you not realize how easy it is to forge and fake a document like a BC without showing the original? Do you know how stupid you sound? or are you just carrying out your marching orders?

Read first paragraph..
I try not to spit fire ... but your insulting my intelligence.
edit on 9-6-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Impossible.. let me explain, Washington DC is not a state it is a foreign city state"". A sheriff can not go into canada or any other country and arrest a foreigner. when the state governments gave up their right to send representatives to Washington DC they gave up their right to recall those reps. now we the people vote for our reps - but we really dont if you get my drift. and washington dc has no power in the 50 states unless we assume they do. and well they have expanded the Interstate Commerce clause to over rule the states. Washington DC has 100% authority over places like Guam - US Virgin Islands and all of the other territories and protectorates. like most of South America, Cuba. Philippines and Mexico... I know what your thinking but bear with me. everyone almost agrees that Corporations Run America.... ok, Corporate Law was not the law in America - It was State Law that Ruled the Land... or the law of the land.... Corporate Law is banking Law or the law of water, Commerce and Banking... and somewhere around 1878 - they started switching or substituting common law for corporate law... and in the 1930's they made that law supreme by employing people. and since they they have consolidated power in to the hands of a Foreign Share Holders... in otherwords they have bought and paid for free people and now we are free no more - because you are not free to live without government. any place that accepts US$ in trade is protected by the USA. and all trade is done in US$,,, dont want to use US$ you find yourself in conflict. Talk about the mother of all conspiracies -- you no longer have the right to resist anything....

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

When I joined the military, I had to have certified copies of my BC directly from the courthouse just to verify I was who I said I was. And they had no intentions of letting ME run the country, so if its so strict for me to join the military why would a photo copy be ok to run the whole show? Just me thinking out loud.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76
reply to post by spoor

When I joined the military, I had to have certified copies of my BC directly from the courthouse just to verify I was who I said I was. And they had no intentions of letting ME run the country, so if its so strict for me to join the military why would a photo copy be ok to run the whole show? Just me thinking out loud.

My thoughts exactly. But apparently as long as you run with a D in front of your name... the rules change.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

While I agree with most of your statement, its important to know that I don’t think the sheriff is going to walk up to the capitol and make a physical arrest.

My only curiosity would be that IF he does have the condemning evidence that his investigators claim they just found in Hawaii, that he was elected under fraudulent means (or has duel citizenship, making him ineligible to be prez), then he is officially no longer the legal president…impeachment is no longer necessary, criminal prosecution would be applicable, and the secret service is no longer bound to protect him, hence a common law enforcement officer could “in theory” make an arrest. Will that happen? Doubtful, but I hope they do blow the lid off the can of whoop ass waiting for obummer.
edit on 9-6-2012 by JBpage76 because: Spelling correction and additon of content

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by Lillli
The result of his removal would be catastrophic for the country.

There is no way it would be allowed to happen.

That's ridiculous how is it you think it would be catastrophic? It would be good and make people sit up and take notice that corruption is rampant and perhaps be more vigilant in the future.

Ok. Write a few letters and convince enough of Congress to remove him. Keep bugging them and telling them the same things over and over again, too. I'm sure they'll eventually agree with your viewpoint, right?

Congress refused to discuss Obama's eligibility even though Obama stated on his own website that he was born British like his father.

They discussed McCain even though he had two American parents but was born in Panama. This is the reason why McCain wouldn't discuss it.

Harry Reid said it was unthinkable to even discuss the subject .

Scared of race riots. They still are.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Lillli because: missed out the C in American

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76
reply to post by Lillli

I see you were able to get it to work. Did you go through TOOLS then ATS UPLOADS or did you find another way to do it?

Oh yeah sorry Got off topic... "I dont like obama" there that should put me back on.

I did it exactly as you said. I couldn't have done it without you.

:hf:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Numerous letters were sent to the Supreme Court. I even sent one.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The political action committee 'Obama for America' paid $1,066,691.90 to the Perkins Coie law firm between Oct. 16, 2008 and March 30, 2009, to fight every request to release Obama's original birth records. [10] Partial listing of cases courtesy of WND.com [1]

Oh dear, there you go again posting crap - that money was NOT for any court cases to stop the release of obama's private documents, as you know!

Here you go debunk those!

Very easy..
en.wikipedia.org...

You will find Obama's lawyer was working pro bono, or did not even have to appear.... remember, the silly birthers have lost a case to a empty table their "facts" were so poor and just lies...

Joseph Farah said via his WorldNetDaily (WND) publication that Obama has decided "to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions."[9] WND has since upped the claimed expenditure to $1.7 million, on the basis of the Obama presidential campaign paying out that much since the election to the law firm of Perkins Coie. However, as Mother Jones magazine has pointed out, the campaign has had to employ lawyers to wind down its post-election operations and meet campaign finance law requirements.[10] At least one attorney representing Obama in the litigation has stated that he is working without pay.[11] Other attorneys interviewed by Mother Jones have stated that the "birther" lawsuits have been so weak that they have been easily resolved with "extremely minimal" monetary costs.[10]

edit on 9-6-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

So The Perkins Coie Law firm got paid 1,066,691.90 but out of the goodness of thier heart they decided to defend everyone of these lawsuits pro bono that you claim did not exist... Ok Slick gotcha... Your a real piece of work

And all those lawyers kept filing frivolous cases because they are too stupid to determine if there is adequate evidence to look at the records... Gee nothing fishy about all those judges dismissing cases... sigh

So what happened you claimed these cases did not exist and now you are using one to try and say they lost to an empty chair so which is it do these cases exist or not hmmmm? You are now exposed for the liar that you are... (Not that anyone with a brain didn't all ready know it)... So you can stop with the BS now that dog won't hunt thanks for your cooperation...

edit on 9-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

You're aware of the fact that Perkins Coie was paid a lot more than your stated amount between 2007 and 2010, right? It's because they are the law firm that handled all legal matters pertaining to the Obama campaign. They made somewhere near $2.5 million from a campaign that raised well over $700 million. I explained these facts (and posted more than one link for them) earlier in the thread. At least one of those links also brought up the fact that during the same period, John McCain's campaign spent roughly $1.5 million on legal fees.

edit on 9-6-2012 by flyswatter because: spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

silly birthers do not understand what is posted by the WhiteHouse is not Obama's actual certificate...

There is where you are wrong. .. It has to be the original.

You cannot get any form of official titles and/or IDs or benefits WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL.

You are very, very incorrect on this. You don't get the original in hand. What you get is a certified copy of the original certificate, which satisfies the BC requirement. I cant say its that way in ALL states, but it has been that way each time that I have gone to obtain an ID in every state that I have lived in.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hey they have a chance to get em!If maybe his secret service team hits town looking for hookers that night.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Ignorance?

yes, ignorance!

What makes you think that a photo copy would be acceptable. Do you not realize how easy it is to forge and fake a document like a BC without showing the original? Do you know how stupid you sound? or are you just carrying out your marching orders?

Read first paragraph..
I try not to spit fire ... but your insulting my intelligence.

The first paragraph has the following:
"We can only accept original documents or documents certified by the custodian of the original record. Notarized copies or photocopies which have not been certified by the custodian of the record are not acceptable."

The custodian of the original record would be whatever office keeps the BCs for your particular place of birth. A certified copy/photocopy of that record is plenty for the SSA.

Congratulations. You've actually done the work for him and proven yourself wrong on this one. But kudos for at least providing accurate information with that link.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's not of interest that Obama stated he was born British like his father?

The Supreme court refused to look at it. Kagin wouldn't recuse herself even though she was appointed by Obama.

A clear conflict of interest.

Donofrio's cases were sabotaged by bots all the way. Misfiling dockets and such bot tactics.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

fake a document like a BC without showing the original? Do you know how stupid you sound?

You are the one sounding stupid here again - you still do not realise the original of all BC's are kept by the state government, only copies are issued...

Read first paragraph..

how about you read it?

documents certified by the custodian of the original record

so certified copies are fine... birthers still do not understand simple things like this!
edit on 9-6-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hmmmm...very interesting.

County Sheriff versus Marines.

crack is an epidemic and the war on drugs is obviously failing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join