It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible arrest of POTUS by Arizona County Sheriff next month?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This is the astrology site that gives June 19th. It came up while I was looking for the date.

ninthhouse.wordpress.com...

June 19, 2012 was the date selected for the court’s announcement. t/Asc. conjoins t/Uranus at the hc/Mercury: Exciting news and change is the issue of the day. t/MC conjoins hc/Pluto (5 Capricorn) with t/Pluto close by and to be activated 2 days later, t/MC opposed to hc/Moon at hc/Asc.: Altogether this whole complex can be seen as “when the fit hits the shan” (mix the letters around). t/Moon conjoins t/Sun in the 6th house: A new start occurs relative to health and workers. t/Mars conjoins the MC of the March hearing dates: The court’s decision is subject to bitterness and anger, likely due to a split decision which actually leads to more problems than solutions. We can expect that portions of the Health Care law reviewed by the Court will be returned to Congress for clarification or change, leading to public and political outrage in this upcoming election period. This date has so much contention, change and public involvement that it stands out as a focal date for the Court’s announcement.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Look here sheep..

The facts are ... HIs BC was fake.. Lots have proved this.

Other than that... there are no other facts to prove or disprove obama being legitimate because there is no more evidence. Meaning, the evidence that should be able to be found ... is not there.

If anyone else in the country had done something to warrant an investigation, and these documents were needed (transcripts , BC, etc..) The person being investigated would be grilled on the where-abouts of these documents.

For those who are up Obamas ass... When/if society collapses (because of Obama) .. He will not save you... HE doesnt care about you .. you are nothing to him because you brainless fools have elevated him to his stature.

White guilt? More like White Ignorance.

* I know i kinda went off... im in the mood >=)~

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well said. Wolf may turn on him if he doesn't get healthcare but it may take a while.

It's really difficult posting an avatar here.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Geoffrey Toobin says it's already doomed. I haven't seen him on CNN since.

This was the URL.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillli

I believe you need at least 20 posts or something like that before you can have an avatar.

It has to have a url too.. unlike some sites where you can just upload from HDD

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillli

you can also upload an avatar by clicking on the "Tools+" button in the upper right corner, then click "ATS uploads" which is in green.

That will open up a browse button, click it, pick the photo from your hard drive and upload.

Once it uploads, click the photo and it will load and give you three links... avatar, profile background...and something else I can remember.

Click the one you want, and it will load again, with the code in correct "profile edit" slot (will be green writing) then just click submit...

There is also a thread on it, just search uploading pictures to ATS

***ADDITION OF CONTENT*** plus it will walk you through the uploading steps once you click ATS uploads in the TOOLS section.
edit on 9-6-2012 by JBpage76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild

Wrong again, no one has proved it fake - even the courts showed that the "experts" were not experts at all...

But birthers refuse to accept the reality that Obama is the legal POTUS!

If anyone else in the country had done something to warrant an investigation,

but Obama has done nothing to warrant a investigation...

So birthers keep posting the same already debunked lies here, as all they have is lies!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It sounds complicated but I'll give it a go.

I went to my profile page and put the avatar in on a url. I clicked submit and a box came up at the side saying I needed to have my own library first.

I'm not sure how many posts I have. Maybe it's 22. I'm just looking at the side bar. P22.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Wrong again, no one has proved it fake - even the courts showed that the "experts" were not experts at all...

But birthers refuse to accept the reality that Obama is the legal POTUS!

If anyone else in the country had done something to warrant an investigation,

but Obama has done nothing to warrant a investigation...

So birthers keep posting the same already debunked lies here, as all they have is lies!

Nothing in your eyes but maybe you should get them tested.

He has a Social Security number that doesn't tally on e-verify. That would be an offence for anybody else.

I'm not American so maybe I can see more clearly than you.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
He has had a free run by the media. Would they have happily run around with a photocopy if Bush had posted it?

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Wrong again? His bc was proved that it was layered... which if it was real it wouldnt be layered ... care to explain that?

I for one want the truth and will not be spoon fed garbage.

More so ... has anyone ever held it in their hand? I mean it was shown over the internet...

edit on 9-6-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Possible arrest of POTUS by Arizona County Sheriff next month?,

Definately not. Won't happen. The POTUS is guarded well.
Even if the POTUS broke the law, no one would ever be able to get near him (or her).

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillli

hardcore obamatrons wont give. They seem to believe they will be saved or something due to a collapse.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
They've made some kind of vow to protect him. It's like a cult.

This avatar looks blurred this size.

Thanks for the help though.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Lillli because: various

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Wrong again? His bc was proved that it was layered

No it has not been proven to be layered - silly birthers do not understand what is posted by the WhiteHouse is not Obama's actual certificate...

which if it was real it wouldnt be layered ... care to explain that?

It has been explained here many times before, but here it is again - of course you will ignore that..
www.scribd.com...
www.snopes.com...
www.foxnews.com...

I for one want the truth

you have been given the truth but cannot handle it!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The man on Fox news says he was misrepresented and Fox refused to let him correct it.

It's a media conspiracy on both sides.

Fox advertisers don't want any upsets to their income. Advertising rules.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Bill O'Reilly even removed something on his site about the Social Security number because he could see that Obama was a fraud.

They are all scared of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

silly birthers do not understand what is posted by the WhiteHouse is not Obama's actual certificate...

There is where you are wrong. .. It has to be the original.

You cannot get any form of official titles and/or IDs or benefits WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
When are Fox going to have people who say it's a fake?

Such as the founder of Adobe. He says its a fake. They are all propping themselves up now because they helped put him there.

Anderson Cooper. Keeping them honest?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

silly birthers do not understand what is posted by the WhiteHouse is not Obama's actual certificate...

There is where you are wrong. .. It has to be the original.

No, the original is not on the website...

You cannot get any form of official titles and/or IDs or benefits WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL.

You still show your ignorance of bc's - the original is never issued to anyone, it is kept by the government of the state where you were born, in Obama's case that is Hawaii.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join