It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible arrest of POTUS by Arizona County Sheriff next month?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Umm we know his records are hidden.... because ... well.. they cant be found..

Which is indicative or 'hiding' your documents.
edit on 8-6-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Lillli
I don't think it's due until the end of June but one never knows. I read the 19th of June but that was only an astrology forecast.

Anyway .... debunk away!

Original birth certificate ——————————————Unavailable
Obama/Dunham marriage license -—————————Unavailable
Soetoro/Dunham marriage license ————————— Unavailable
Soetoro adoption records-————————————— Unavailable
Dept.of Education Hawaii Kindergarten Records-——- Unavailable
Punahou School records-——————————————Unavailable
Occidental College records —————————————Unavailable
Passport (Pakistan) -———————————————— Unavailable
Columbia College ——————————————————Unavailable
Columbia thesis ———————————————————Unavailable
(Topic: Nuclear Disarmament, written during Cold War ’83)
Harvard College records -————————————-——Unavailable
Harvard Law Review articles ————————————— Unavailable
(Evidence that one may have been written, yet it is unsigned)
Baptism certificate ——————————————————Unavailable
Medical records -———————————————————Unavailable
Illinois State Senate records -—————————————None
Illinois State Senate schedule —————————————Lost
Law practice client list ———————————————— Not released
University of Chicago scholarly articles –——————-— None on file

Indonesian Besuki School Application————————-—*Located
(Enrolled with name Barry Soetoro-faith “Islam”
Selective Service Registration- -— -*Released, but under investigation as fraudulent

Did you just cut and paste this list from somewhere that was trying to copy the list at nachumlist.com... Or maybe obamarecords.com...?

Anyway ... here you go:
Original birth certificate, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Soetoro adoption records, Dept.of Education Hawaii Kindergarten Records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Passport (Pakistan), Columbia College, Harvard College records, Baptism certificate, Medical records - These are covered by my prior statements. Sorry bud - no money required to hide any of these, as you can't obtain them without the explicit permission of the involved parties. And honestly, I'm not sure you'd be able to get some of these even WITH written permission - his presence may be required to get some of this. I'm sure that rules regarding this vary slightly from school to school. But at the very least, these things are none of our business unless he makes them so. No effort, no money required. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Columbia thesis - there's claims that some people have seen and read parts of it in the past (some accepted, some proven false), but Obama no longer has a copy of it, neither does the college. Not sure why this is relevant at all, but hey, you've got a right to ask about it. Got anything that shows he spent money to "hide" this from the public? I'd love to see it.

Harvard Law Review articles (Evidence that one may have been written, yet it is unsigned) - From www.politico.com... it states "Law students elected to the prestigious Harvard Law Review spend two years working there. In their first year, most write the brief, anonymous "case comments" like Obama's". Based on that, you can see that much of the work would not be attributed to individuals. There is also a link on that page (www.politico.com...) that discusses part of his time with the Harvard Law Review. You can also take a look at this article, which I got a bit of a chuckle out of - www.americanthinker.com... He apparently didnt write the best at times

Illinois State Senate records, Illinois State Senate schedule - What exactly is it that you are looking for? His voting record is commented on by various publications (one being the NY Times, www.nytimes.com...). You can also get information about every bill he sponsored or co-sponsored and transcripts of his words on the Senate floor at www.ilga.gov...

Law practice client list - are you serious about this? He sure doesnt have to spend money to hide this, nor does he have any sort of responsibility to provide this to anyone. I would think that you're aware that this is not information that is available to the public unless specifically made so.

University of Chicago scholarly articles - I dont know enough about these to comment one way or ther other. I'm not sure if they are all normally available, so it wouldn't be right for me to speculate too much.

Anything else?
edit on 8-6-2012 by flyswatter because: Corrected confusing statement

as far as i can see ... you did not even attempt to 'debunk' this son .. instead your wagging of finger is getting old.

Barak Insane Obama MMM MMMM MMMMMMM

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by hawkiye
Of course he spent money to keep those hidden people filed lawsuits to expose them and prove it once and for all he spent millions on legal fees ( and who knows how much in bribes) to make sure they were not had by court order.

As expected, you ignore the fact that your similiar records are also sealed - so just what are you hiding, and why did you spend millions to cover your records up?

Of course you will not answer this, as you know Obama did not hide his records, or spend million covering them up.

It is just another birther made up story, like all their other silly claims about Obama!
edit on 8-6-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Here is a great example of the little game Obamiots play over and over. He ignores completely that I said people filed lawsuits to try and obtain those records and Obama spent millions to defeat those lawsuits which is completely different then just trying to obtain the records directly from the institutions that house them . Then he throws up a straw man argument about all records being sealed which is completely unrelated to what I said and what anyone said and then claims victory rinse and repeat ad nausea...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

He ignores completely that I said people filed lawsuits to try and obtain those records and Obama spent millions to defeat those lawsuits

Care to show us these lawsuits? Why do you think a lawsuit can be used to obtain private records?

Care to show us exactly where Obama spent millions to "hide" these records? Of course you cannot, as it is just another birther lie!

You still have your records sealed, and refuse to explain why you spent millions to hide them.

Why do birthers keep posting the same much debunked lies?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
Umm we know his records are hidden.... because ... well.. they cant be found..

Which is indicative or 'hiding' your documents.

Funny that, you have also hidden your similiar records, why would you hide your records? I wonder how much you have spent to hide your records?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Of course he spent money to keep those hidden people filed lawsuits to expose them and prove it once and for all he spent millions on legal fees ( and who knows how much in bribes) to make sure they were not had by court order.

As expected, you ignore the fact that your similiar records are also sealed - so just what are you hiding, and why did you spend millions to cover your records up?

Of course you will not answer this, as you know Obama did not hide his records, or spend million covering them up.

It is just another birther made up story, like all their other silly claims about Obama!

Here is a great example of the little game Obamiots play over and over. He ignores completely that I said people filed lawsuits to try and obtain those records and Obama spent millions to defeat those lawsuits which is completely different then just trying to obtain the records directly from the institutions that house them . Then he throws up a straw man argument about all records being sealed which is completely unrelated to what I said and what anyone said and then claims victory rinse and repeat ad nausea...

I'm not sure if you are truly clueless or just trolling me.

You just dont seem to get it. Filing a lawsuit to obtain those records means *NOTHING* because they are sealed by default. People complain they are sealed because he spent millions to get that done, but they ignore the fact that they are sealed for you and I just like they are sealed for Obama, and without a dollar spent! I could file all kinds of lawsuits to try and get your records and get nowhere, because I have no right to see your records, just like the fools filing lawsuits to see Obama's records. There's no strawman argument here. It all deals with the same BS claims that have been proven wrong time and time again.

Let me give you a bit of a rundown of how it goes.

Birther: "Obama, I want all of these records."
Obama: "No."
Birther: "But I REALLY REALLY want them, I deserve to see them!"
Birther files a lawsuit to see these records.
Birther: "I filed a lawsuit, you better let me see them now!"
Judge: "Birther, no."
Birther: "But, but, but!"
Judge: "Go away."

I'd love to hear how you might think a lawsuit to see that information would help them get to it, though.
edit on 8-6-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

Unfortunately I had to go out and provide links for him, because he didnt seem capable of doing so himself. I'm all ears if you can show me wrong about any of that though.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Filing a lawsuit to obtain those records means pretty close to *NOTHING* because they are sealed by default.

unless u appoint a special prosicutor by the A.G Office,,

hey,, its watergate,//contra,, etc,,,

been we done that,,

special prosicutor,,as in hi,,im the Special PROSECUTOR,,, ya,,im special,,,

not me them.

ya 2

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I could file all kinds of lawsuits to try and get your records and get nowhere, because I have no right to see your records, just like the fools filing lawsuits to see Obama's records. There's no strawman argument here. It all deals with the same BS claims that have been proven wrong time and time again.

I'd love to hear how you might think a lawsuit to see that information would help them get to it, though.

You just continue to show your ignorance. You just pull this crap out of your ass with no clue as to any validity. if you want to give me your name age address and SS# I'll have all your records in 2 -3 weeks. Second I did not run and become president. So no one has need of my records. Obama did and evidence came to light to suggest he may not be eligible to be president. That is compelling reason for a court order his records be given over. Are you a lawyer? No your just a another keyboard warrior spouting off about things you knows nothing about. Real lawyers filed real lawsuits to obtain his records to make sure he was eligible. The whole idea that such an attempt is impossible and ridiculous is a media fabrication and goes to show how brainwashed you and all the sheeple are by the media.

it is beyond all reason and logic why anyone would not want to see the proof that he is eligible even after he and his staff have admitted it, they have pulled fake after fake to try and make this go away. And please spare me the talking points of how they are not fakes...

Americans have sunk so low they are afraid to examine the facts and dismiss the whole thing just like the media has programmed them to do... Now go drink your fluoride nothing to see here...

edit on 8-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So no one has need of my records.

I need them, and you still have not told me why you have them sealed.... or how much you have spent!

evidence came to light to suggest he may not be eligible to be president.

No it has not, all that has come to light is birthers will tell lies about anything!

Real lawyers filed real lawsuits to obtain his records to make sure he was eligible

and real courts have thrown all those lawsuits out...

it is beyond all reason and logic why anyone would not want to see the proof that he is eligible

And what is even sillier is after that proof has been shown and confirmed by the state of Hawaii birthers efuse to accept it...

even after he and his staff have admitted it,

admitted what? you make no sense there.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
please Lord,, as a Gamer,,
can u let one of them Special Prosicutors,, names be,,,,

Frank Castle

pleaaaaasse,,,

Frank Casatle is a @Registered Trade Mark of Marvel Comics??? lol

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In a month's time when his healthcare has failed you may want to watch this.

All he had to do to get on the ballot was to sign to say he was eligible. Joe Biden helped him get on the ballot which would explain his VP position now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillli
All he had to do to get on the ballot was to sign to say he was eligible.

Exactly the same as every previous POTUS.... so why didnt you whine and go on about them? What is different about Obama?

So why do you think a video that birthers have zero evidence supports your view?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Exactly the same as every previous POTUS.... so why didnt you whine and go on about them? What is different about Obama?

What's different? Obama told EVERYONE that is father is Kenyan.

So, basically automatically he comes from immediate family (parents) with more than one allegiance.

That is dangerous!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

What's different? Obama told EVERYONE that is father is Kenyan.

So, basically automatically he comes from immediate family (parents) with more than one allegiance.

That is dangerous!

Not really, remember he is not the first POTUS with a foreign born parent...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
All you bots can do is attack the messenger. That's all you low lifes are capable of.

Truth shines through.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If you want to see Joe Biden's involvement go to 43:44.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
In the words of Joe "This is a big fkg deal".

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Not really, remember he is not the first POTUS with a foreign born parent...

Do, please tell me which President it was that had a foreign-tied father, meaning 'allegiance'. People who are born else where, but are willing to give it all up to come to the land of the free and become a United States Citizen with NO OTHER TIES is more American than most born here.

So, again. Which President had a FOREIGN father? HUH?????

edit on 9-6-2012 by SourGrapes because: Edited to delete content that was off-topic and didn't bring any value to the thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
They go back to some President who existed before the invention of the internet.

The bots always have some answer for defending him.

They are harrassing Orly's children now by sending them pictures of bloodied babies being born.

It's their idea of a birther joke. Followers of Obama.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join