It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible arrest of POTUS by Arizona County Sheriff next month?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JBpage76

And just to touch base one the SSN issue, from what I understand it wasn’t an issue of the numbers not matching his birth location so much as it was the fact that the full SS number was assigned to another person. Though this sort of mistake is extremely rear it will occasionally happen, but as you say alone its not that big of a deal. Compiled with everything else, true or false, it just doesn’t jive.

This is another birther lie. They claim that Obama's SSN is the same as a French immigrant, Jean Paul Ludwig. There's this whole backstory about how Madelyn Dunham stole it from Ludwig after he died and gave it to Obama. Of course Ludwig died in 1981, Obama's SSN was issued in 1977, and Dunham didn't work for the Probate Court until 1986. This is all moot though since Obama's SSN is 042-68-4425 and Ludwig's was 045-26-8722.

Fogbow does a good job covering all the SSN claims.
The President's Social Security Number

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have a really good list of everything he has hidden. I'll post it for you tomorrow then you can 'debunk' it all line by line.

It may take you some time.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillli
I have a really good list of everything he has hidden. I'll post it for you tomorrow then you can 'debunk' it all line by line.

It may take you some time.

I eagerly await this list. But please consider something - if you're simply going to post a list of school records, financial records, SS# stuff, and birth records, dont waste your time. He doesnt have to spend a dime to "hide" those things, as that is all done by default by way of laws that have been in place far longer than he has been President.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yeah, no.. that wasnt the guys name.... I will have to look it up and post a link. I cant think of the name off the top of my head.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Or do you mean those are issues you cant prove or disprove either?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBpage76

Or do you mean those are issues you cant prove or disprove either?

The stuff I listed has already been debunked. If he happens to have other things that he seems to think Obama has "hidden", I'm more than willing to look at them. I'm quite skeptical about him having anything of substance, but if I'm wrong, I'm wrong ... I'm not above admitting that. If I dont have answers, I'll make that quite clear.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Fair enough, that all any of us can hope to do!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'll find it tonight. People may find themselves otherwise engaged if his healthcare is pronounced unconstitutional.

He only got in over Hillary because he said it would not be mandatory. Con man all the way.

The scales may come off certain people's eyes when that goes down. It's all some of them are waiting for.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't think it's due until the end of June but one never knows. I read the 19th of June but that was only an astrology forecast.

Anyway .... debunk away!

Original birth certificate ——————————————Unavailable
Obama/Dunham marriage license -—————————Unavailable
Soetoro/Dunham marriage license ————————— Unavailable
Soetoro adoption records-————————————— Unavailable
Dept.of Education Hawaii Kindergarten Records-——- Unavailable
Punahou School records-——————————————Unavailable
Occidental College records —————————————Unavailable
Passport (Pakistan) -———————————————— Unavailable
Columbia College ——————————————————Unavailable
Columbia thesis ———————————————————Unavailable
(Topic: Nuclear Disarmament, written during Cold War ’83)
Harvard College records -————————————-——Unavailable
Harvard Law Review articles ————————————— Unavailable
(Evidence that one may have been written, yet it is unsigned)
Baptism certificate ——————————————————Unavailable
Medical records -———————————————————Unavailable
Illinois State Senate records -—————————————None
Illinois State Senate schedule —————————————Lost
Law practice client list ———————————————— Not released
University of Chicago scholarly articles –——————-— None on file

Indonesian Besuki School Application————————-—*Located
(Enrolled with name Barry Soetoro-faith “Islam”
Selective Service Registration- -— -*Released, but under investigation as fraudulent

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

There will be no such arrest.

This sheriff is still conning people into following him and it appears that some have forgotten how to deny such ignorance.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I don't think it's due until the end of June but one never knows. I read the 19th of June but that was only an astrology forecast.

Anyway .... debunk away!

Original birth certificate ——————————————Unavailable
Obama/Dunham marriage license -—————————Unavailable
Soetoro/Dunham marriage license ————————— Unavailable
Soetoro adoption records-————————————— Unavailable
Dept.of Education Hawaii Kindergarten Records-——- Unavailable
Punahou School records-——————————————Unavailable
Occidental College records —————————————Unavailable
Passport (Pakistan) -———————————————— Unavailable
Columbia College ——————————————————Unavailable
Columbia thesis ———————————————————Unavailable
(Topic: Nuclear Disarmament, written during Cold War ’83)
Harvard College records -————————————-——Unavailable
Harvard Law Review articles ————————————— Unavailable
(Evidence that one may have been written, yet it is unsigned)
Baptism certificate ——————————————————Unavailable
Medical records -———————————————————Unavailable
Illinois State Senate records -—————————————None
Illinois State Senate schedule —————————————Lost
Law practice client list ———————————————— Not released
University of Chicago scholarly articles –——————-— None on file

Indonesian Besuki School Application————————-—*Located
(Enrolled with name Barry Soetoro-faith “Islam”
Selective Service Registration- -— -*Released, but under investigation as fraudulent

Did you just cut and paste this list from somewhere that was trying to copy the list at nachumlist.com... Or maybe obamarecords.com...?

Anyway ... here you go:
Original birth certificate, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Soetoro adoption records, Dept.of Education Hawaii Kindergarten Records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Passport (Pakistan), Columbia College, Harvard College records, Baptism certificate, Medical records - These are covered by my prior statements. Sorry bud - no money required to hide any of these, as you can't obtain them without the explicit permission of the involved parties. And honestly, I'm not sure you'd be able to get some of these even WITH written permission - his presence may be required to get some of this. I'm sure that rules regarding this vary slightly from school to school. But at the very least, these things are none of our business unless he makes them so. No effort, no money required. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Columbia thesis - there's claims that some people have seen and read parts of it in the past (some accepted, some proven false), but Obama no longer has a copy of it, neither does the college. Not sure why this is relevant at all, but hey, you've got a right to ask about it. Got anything that shows he spent money to "hide" this from the public? I'd love to see it.

Harvard Law Review articles (Evidence that one may have been written, yet it is unsigned) - From www.politico.com... it states "Law students elected to the prestigious Harvard Law Review spend two years working there. In their first year, most write the brief, anonymous "case comments" like Obama's". Based on that, you can see that much of the work would not be attributed to individuals. There is also a link on that page (www.politico.com...) that discusses part of his time with the Harvard Law Review. You can also take a look at this article, which I got a bit of a chuckle out of - www.americanthinker.com... He apparently didnt write the best at times

Illinois State Senate records, Illinois State Senate schedule - What exactly is it that you are looking for? His voting record is commented on by various publications (one being the NY Times, www.nytimes.com...). You can also get information about every bill he sponsored or co-sponsored and transcripts of his words on the Senate floor at www.ilga.gov...

Law practice client list - are you serious about this? He sure doesnt have to spend money to hide this, nor does he have any sort of responsibility to provide this to anyone. I would think that you're aware that this is not information that is available to the public unless specifically made so.

University of Chicago scholarly articles - I dont know enough about these to comment one way or ther other. I'm not sure if they are all normally available, so it wouldn't be right for me to speculate too much.

Anything else?
edit on 8-6-2012 by flyswatter because: Corrected confusing statement

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

snip ....

Funny, I just tried to get your YOUR birth certificate, marriage license, kindergarten Records, School records, College records, Passport, thesis, Baptism certificate, Medical records and Selective Service Registration etc. but was unable to.

So what are you hiding, and why have you spent millions covering them all up? Why not answer this simple question?

And his birth certificates have been released and verified by Hawaii

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Oh and the SS# is just one piece of an overwhelming amount of evidence that this guy is a fraud. By itself one might be able to pass it off as just a mistake by the SS Administration however coupled with the ton of other evidence it fits right in.

No it isn't. It's just one piece of an overwhelming amount of evidence that you don't know what you're talking about. From the SSA themselves:

One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.
www.ssa.gov...

edit on 6-8-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

I eagerly await this list. But please consider something - if you're simply going to post a list of school records, financial records, SS# stuff, and birth records, dont waste your time. He doesnt have to spend a dime to "hide" those things, as that is all done by default by way of laws that have been in place far longer than he has been President.

And that is exactly what they did, no surprise there!!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Obamiots are sad and pathetic and apparently think their unsubstantiated word is hard evidence... Sigh! Of course he spent money to keep those hidden people filed lawsuits to expose them and prove it once and for all he spent millions on legal fees ( and who knows how much in bribes) to make sure they were not had by court order.

Now watch them file on after this post and just repeat the same non-sense dutifully...Pathetic...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Of course he spent money to keep those hidden people filed lawsuits to expose them and prove it once and for all he spent millions on legal fees ( and who knows how much in bribes) to make sure they were not had by court order.

As expected, you ignore the fact that your similiar records are also sealed - so just what are you hiding, and why did you spend millions to cover your records up?

Of course you will not answer this, as you know Obama did not hide his records, or spend million covering them up.

It is just another birther made up story, like all their other silly claims about Obama!
edit on 8-6-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Now watch them file on after this post and just repeat the same non-sense dutifully...Pathetic...

You explain the birthers quite well here.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Its so obvious now why aliens will never show them selves to humans, it would be so beneath them to do so, just so so beneath them.

'I love the comedy forum side of the ats'

sorry,i just found out that this wasnt the comedy side

edit on 8-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: i thought this was the jokes and pranks and the mentaly challegned forum...sorry

edit on 8-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Obamiots are sad and pathetic and apparently think their unsubstantiated word is hard evidence... Sigh! Of course he spent money to keep those hidden people filed lawsuits to expose them and prove it once and for all he spent millions on legal fees ( and who knows how much in bribes) to make sure they were not had by court order.

I have provided links for what I have explained. You have provided nothing but insults, name-calling, and tunnel-vision ignorance.

You've shown *NO* evidence whatsoever that he spent millions to hide records. None. Zero. Provide SOMETHING to back up what you're saying, and take the time to avoid regurgitating the same stuff that has already been shown as wrong on this thread. If you cant at least do that much, just take your childish antics and insults to some other thread. You've been defeated here.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Citizens arrest .. the sheriff is not out of "jurisdiction"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join