It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible arrest of POTUS by Arizona County Sheriff next month?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The result of his removal would be catastrophic for the country.

There is no way it would be allowed to happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillli

That's ridiculous how is it you think it would be catastrophic? It would be good and make people sit up and take notice that corruption is rampant and perhaps be more vigilant in the future.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

That's ridiculous how is it you think it would be catastrophic? It would be good and make people sit up and take notice that corruption is rampant and perhaps be more vigilant in the future.

Ok. Write a few letters and convince enough of Congress to remove him. Keep bugging them and telling them the same things over and over again, too. I'm sure they'll eventually agree with your viewpoint, right?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

The whole SSN issue is completely irrelevant. Its alread been debunked and explained, then explained again ... and again ... and again. People are more than welcome to try to prove he's not eligible (good luck), but the SSN aspect of this isnt going to get them anywhere.

its not irrelevant it is another piece of evidence along with a ton of other evidence. LOL at Obamiots who repeat over and over its irrelevant its been debunked blah blah blah as if that will somehow make it true.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Ok. Write a few letters and convince enough of Congress to remove him. Keep bugging them and telling them the same things over and over again, too. I'm sure they'll eventually agree with your viewpoint, right?

Its got nothing to do with with whether congress will remove him or not that a completely different thing. Poster said it would be catastrophic to the country if he was removed. Its a ridiculous statement. He could be removed tomorrow and it would not hurt the country and would likely help.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The whole SSN issue is completely irrelevant. Its alread been debunked and explained, then explained again ... and again ... and again. People are more than welcome to try to prove he's not eligible (good luck), but the SSN aspect of this isnt going to get them anywhere.

its not irrelevant it is another piece of evidence along with a ton of other evidence. LOL at Obamiots who repeat over and over its irrelevant its been debunked blah blah blah as if that will somehow make it true.

Go ahead and hurl insults all you want. It just shows true colors.

I'm all ears if you would like to explain to me how the SSN issue is "evidence" of anything. Every single aspect of that has been explained. Birthers are more than welcome to keep up with their hunt, it's their right to be able to do this. But using the SSN issue as part of the argument doesnt do them any good.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm all ears if you would like to explain to me how the SSN issue is "evidence" of anything. Every single aspect of that has been explained. Birthers are more than welcome to keep up with their hunt, it's their right to be able to do this. But using the SSN issue as part of the argument doesnt do them any good.

Why would I bother to explain what has been posted many times here and elsewhere when you would not even read it and just throw out another unsubstantial one liner that it's irrelevant and been debunked... Sigh!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Why would I bother to explain what has been posted many times here and elsewhere when you would not even read it and just throw out another unsubstantial one liner that it's irrelevant and been debunked... Sigh!

You actually *WOULD* bother to do this if you had any evidence dealing with the SSN issue that had not already been explained and/or proven incorrect. But you apparently dont have this. Thats OK though, you're not the first to falter, and you wont be the last.

Regardless of the condescending attitude you've presented, I'm still perfectly willing to look at any information you have that you think is proof. I've got no reason not to.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You actually *WOULD* bother to do this if you had any evidence dealing with the SSN issue that had not already been explained and/or proven incorrect. But you apparently dont have this. Thats OK though, you're not the first to falter, and you wont be the last.

Regardless of the condescending attitude you've presented, I'm still perfectly willing to look at any information you have that you think is proof. I've got no reason not to.

I have along with many others but you claim its has all been explained and debunked so I assumed you have searched this site and have a detailed debunking of it all right? But you don't so yeah why would I waste my time with you. The Obamiots all have the same MO; unsubstantiated drive by posts devoid of reason and logic that all claim complete victory... Sigh!

But just for fun why would a guy waste millions trying to hide his past if he did not have something to hide?... there you go debunk that?

Oh and the SS# is just one piece of an overwhelming amount of evidence that this guy is a fraud. By itself one might be able to pass it off as just a mistake by the SS Administration however coupled with the ton of other evidence it fits right in.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I have along with many others but you claim its has all been explained and debunked so I assumed you have searched this site and have a detailed debunking of it all right? But you don't so yeah why would I waste my time with you. The Obamiots all have the same MO; unsubstantiated drive by posts devoid of reason and logic that all claim complete victory... Sigh!

But just for fun why would a guy waste millions trying to hide his past if he did not have something to hide?... there you go debunk that?

Oh and the SS# is just one piece of an overwhelming amount of evidence that this guy is a fraud. By itself one might be able to pass it off as just a mistake by the SS Administration however coupled with the ton of other evidence it fits right in.

Well, at least we're getting somewhere now!

There you go, debunk that? Ok, no problem.

The myth that "Obama has spent millions to hide his past" was derived from his campaign spending documents from the wind up to the 2008 election vs. John McCain, and in the two years following. The campaign totaled just over $2.5 million for legal work, fees, and representation during this time. Yes, it's assumed that some of these expenses were related to dealing with BC issues from freaks like Orly Taitz. But realize that this $2.5 million-ish figure (in a campaign that raised well over $700 million) is for legal matters for the whole campaign operation, not solely BC issues. Each payment made from the campaign to the lawyers was documented, as required by Federal Election Commission laws. Please do note that in roughly the same time period, John McCain spent somewhere around $1.5 million on legal matters related to the campaign, and he raised significantly less money.

Of course, if you have some sort of documentation (receipts, ledgers, legal documents, whatever) that shows him spending millions of other dollars in regards to hiding his past, please do present these and I would be more than happy to read every last word of them. I'm pretty sure that you don't have this sort of thing, but I cannot completely ignore the possibility of it, so I'm giving you the opportunity to prove me wrong!

In regards to something like his school records, the best part about it is that he doesn't have to make any sort of effort or spend a single dime to deal with that! The fact is that those schools are not permitted to disclose anything of that sort without written authorization from the individual specifying who is permitted to access the records. Try to go get those kinds of things for your neighbor, or an old school friend, or your boss, and do it without lying, without cheating the system in some way, and without their explicit consent being given to the school. The end result will be that you walk away empty handed. If you're not happy with that, you can keep trying over and over. Eventually you will walk away with something in your hands, but it will probably be a note saying that you're not welcome back into the building.

Is there anything else? Bring up more specific examples and I'll do my best to spell out the reality of things. Hell, there's a chance you could have something that I am not able to refute! It's not likely, but I can't rule it out, so take your best shot.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Gee you forgot to post a source imagine that...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

And they wont be able to, its hard to have an intellectual debate with obama groupies. They do love their “its been debunked” line and use of sarcastic undertones. Sure it has been debunked on thousands of forums across the web by keyboard commandos, but we don’t ever see any links to legitimate findings (not because MSM said so, they have already show their true colors).

Truth be told, I am a realist. As a former Military Police Investigator its in my nature to rely only on facts, hard proof and not hearsay. If someone shows me PROOF that he is legit, then Im happy. Otherwise one cant help question why a person goes to such great lengths to hide seemingly simple and irrelevant details to his past.

And just to touch base one the SSN issue, from what I understand it wasn’t an issue of the numbers not matching his birth location so much as it was the fact that the full SS number was assigned to another person. Though this sort of mistake is extremely rear it will occasionally happen, but as you say alone its not that big of a deal. Compiled with everything else, true or false, it just doesn’t jive.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LillliI doubt it will happen but he does have a fake Social Security number doesn't he?

No, he does not

It's for Connecticut. Wasn't he supposed to have been born in Hawaii?

SSN's are NOt state based... that is just another bither silly story!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Facts:

He was friends with Bill Ayers.

He has a Social Security number for Connecticut not in line with his birth.

He was down as Indonesian in his school records.

Only a photocopy of long form certificate handed to the press who willingly accepted it.

Catastrophic:

All legislation invalid.

I think that is enough motive for 'cover up.'

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Facts:

That is NOt a fact, but a birther lie - SSN's are NOT state based, birthers know that but keep repeating the same lie!

Care to show us his school records in the USA where he is down as Indonesian? care to show us where he changed his nationality? Of course you cannot, as those claims are just made up birther stories!

Only a photocopy of long form certificate handed to the press who willingly accepted it.

Oh dear, why do you post such lies? it was NOT a photocopy, it even had the raised seal on it, but you ignore that - why do you ignore that fact?

Except that there is no cover up...
edit on 8-6-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Gee you forgot to post a source imagine that...

Typical one liner response after you've been shown wrong and had your question answered.

www.opensecrets.org
Campaign spending information is here. Lots of it.

www.outsidethebeltway.com...
Information about this specific issue is here, more exact numbers than I posted before.

Need more links? Do I need to hold your hand through those?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
A blind man could see there was something very fishy about him.

Some people have sworn to defend him no matter what.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Facts:

That is NOt a fact, but a birther lie - SSN's are NOT state based, birthers know that but keep repeating the same lie!

Care to show us his school records in the USA where he is down as Indonesian? care to show us where he changed his nationality? Of course you cannot, as those claims are just made up birther stories!

Oh dear, why do you post such lies? it was NOT a photocopy, it even had the raised seal on it, but you ignore that - why do you ignore that fact?

Except that there is no cover up...
edit on 8-6-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Somebody used to rip my posts apart when I used to write about George Bush. Maybe it was you.

How much do they pay you?

The photocopy handed out to the press was a photocopy. Do you understand what a photocopy is? It's an image of something not handed out. They were all waving them about.

So they were all waving around originals by your logic.

Or do you think they all had an original in their hands?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
He has been ordered by the courts to hand over original documents and he has ignored it.

He has sealed all his records. I'm sure Axelrod has looked into it all.

People like you help him to get away with it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillli

He didn't seal anything. Those records birthers are clamoring about are sealed to begin with. They are personal, private, documents that only the registrant and his immediate relatives can access. The only money remotely spent on "hiding" them is money he has to pay a lawyer in court to defend him from the insane claims of people like Orly Taitz.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join