It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blue man...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I thought I post it here since I think the blue man symbol may have some spiritual and religious meanings. Basically, in my dream, I am seeing this blue man. Not the same person but he is always blue. He hugged me at one point and told me that I will be visiting or get visited by someone special on Sunday. The other dream I saw this blue man on a motorcycle. I asked if I can get a ride with him, to go with him where he was supposed to go. He said sure. However, he can't leave until I have to pass through a very small, tight tunnel. I could barely fit through it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Me too! I saw a blue woman. (in my dreams, of course.)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Reminds me of this Twilight Zone episode with the blue men.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Was it this?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm blue abadi abadie...idk

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I figured it was this guy,

On topic though, I hope you follow up about the Sunday meeting and let us know if it happens.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I saw blue men but the were on a bill board on Las Vegas Blvd right outside Mcarrin Airport.
AND, they are coming to the Scope right near me here in Virginia. talkingwithtami.com...
edit on 6-6-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Did you get a visitor on Sunday?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh, Tobias, you blowhard!

(And just because, some of the best of Tobias Funke):

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Did you get a visitor on Sunday?

I had the dreams a while back, maybe a month or 2. Not sure which Sunday he was referring to. My dreams have a very recurring theme. Somebody somewhere is helping me something. I am clueless as to what. I am maybe dreaming about some events unfolding somewhere without my knowledge. There are a lot of references to time, dates, and locations. None of them seems to be anything real or specific. Last year, I saw a green man. This time, it is a blue man.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This "blue man" as you call him is actually known as Eiffel 65. He's a little guy that lives in a blue world and all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue like him inside and outside. Blue is his house with a blue little window and a blue corvette. Everything is blue for him and hisself and everybody around cause he ain't got nobody to listen to.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
On night it was storming something fierce. I had a nightmare of a blew man the stepped out of the shadow on the wall. He looked like a vampire...I woke up Bc my then 4 Year old son was screaming and crying...he had dreamed a blue man had came from under his bed and was going to hurt me.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Sounds like you guys met some astral beings. Some of them like to mess with half asleep humans who stumble into their realm. Like making you squeeze through a tight tunnel for a ride on a motorcycle

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oh wow! I'd thought I'd never see/meet another person who met the blue man/people! It's actually kind of eerie on my part.

I grew up in KC, MO in an apartment complex. In ours I frequently saw "blue people" walking from room to room but was told it was just my imagination since I was only 6 at the time. So I never thought much of them until we went to Price Chopper and one of them popped up in front of me as I was walking away from my parents. Screamed blood murder and ran back to them. Needless to say I will never go into a price chopper's health food area again.

I never encountered them after that other than my dreams.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
One time i was meditating and roaming around the astral world where i had my astral tree that was actually me.
from inside this tree i could open a door and go down into tunnels or go up into other realms, but onetime i was wondering around this place outside of my house in the tree and i saw an old blue man around a campfire. i was qurius so i went and sat down next to him/it, after awhile of me just queitly respectfully bieng an observer he handed me a pipe wich i smoked out of. it was also blue smoke. it opened me up to be able to see a temple in the sky and i floated with this smoke and sat on the steps of this ziggurat temple. I didnt want to presume too much so after many meditations i sat on each ascending step until I reached the top where there was a seat, so I sat on it. something happened, I just felt like it was a priveladge and i was a child of god as we all are and the sun was shining directly on me from acroos me, like right in front of me.

new topics

top topics

join