It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I went through the unexpected and nearly automatic dramatic shift (still ongoing of course) starting about 2 years ago as well. Total change of diet, approach to issues, verbal style, creativity boost, more appreciable view of "TPTB" and "evil", etc.

I don't know what the next moment will be like, but I've come to appreciate "this place" for what it is.

I still want to leave sometimes, in fact last night I went to bed saying "I accept the ability to just go... if it's time to go let's go" but I'm still here soo... guess there is more to see.

Always glad to see/hear from another on the path to "over there".

Namaste.
edit on 2012/6/6 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
'Tis not just you, OP.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by Unity_99

yup. i could go on about half as much food as normal. my sugar tolerance is very low because i hardly ever eat sweets and if i do, it's like a cookie from the bakery or something like that, usually in halves. i've been gnawing through fruit like there's no tomorrow.

i used to be a huge meat eater. now, i can take it or leave it. not vegetarian by any means, i love me some meat, but i just don't crave it nearly as much as i did before. i eat a lot of pasta now cuz it's plain and simple and easy.

i only drink water and chocolate soy milk (i love choc milk but my tummy don't). i drink at least a gallon of water a day.

it would seem as though it could be some kind of preparation but to me, it feels more like a purification. it's not just diet. it's everything. unhealthy habits. thought patterns. communication. diet....they all seem to be "cleaning up", so to speak. getting more pure and more simple. i feel like some kind of new age monk or something. i feel like i'm being called away from impurities in as many ways as possible. i'm not claiming to be buddha or some great holy man, either...i just feel a conviction to purify and simplify in as many ways as possible.

as you said, it seems to be coming in stages. it's just small steps forward everyday and every once in a awhile, you get a fire under your bottom to push off in a new direction.

but yeah...it could be preparation, could be purification, could be both and seen as either way. we'll find out one day, maybe...

I know exactly what you mean. For the past couple of months I have been changing in ways I never thought I would. I have all ways chosen to eat healthy, its just the way I grew up. (OH by the way Soy is GMO and GMO's are very bad for you and are controlled by a untrustworthy corporation. I hope you dont want babies :lol
I am in my early 20's and find my self fading away from the typical 20 yearold and find my self more interested in a more fulfilling, complete way of life, rather then drink, have sex and take drugs. (my old interest) It seemed to happen in a instant and with out any particular reason. A more fulfilling life does not mean "success" but rather self tough lessons and being as productive as I can be with my seemingly ever lasting felling of time. I want to learn about the way of ancient people. Up until this point my life has been all about making my life fun. Now it seems as if I want to sculpt every aspect of it, make it a piece of art work. I do not want this to be praised, I just have a craving urge to learn as much as i can. I have a felling that this life is more about building my eternal spirit, if we are not hear to learn and grasp a perspective to better understand a larger picture then what could we possibly be hear for? But at the same time, I am so easily amused. The color full LED lights attract my eyes like a Massasoit is to a zapper. I guess you could say I am sick. A addiction I have had my whole life, pulling me in and out of trances.
Even this post is not a productive use of my time. All though I do hope it helps some.

I know much about truths. I have seen allot and have been slightly awake my whole life. When I first learned about the bigger picture. We are just slaves and "evil men" are in control I felt very uneasy, angry and depressed. But I have now learned that these so called evil men are just arrogant. Keeping sacred secrets from advanced knowledgeable beings that could build something even grater then what he has accomplished. I have learned that evil is just as good or bad as good.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

i buy silk...it's organic.

i agree with you completely about wanting to sculpt your life and make it a piece of art. i also have become fascinated with the ancient peoples over the past year or so...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yeah, I am about the same age as you are and am experiencing the same thing. What I really relate to is the fact that I am changing without effort, like I'm evolving almost against my will. The changes I'm experiencing are hard to explain.

I can only leave you with one piece of advice - you don't have to lie, or even hide the truth, to be tactful. In fact, it goes against everyone's best interest if you hide your true feelings to make someone feel better. Just make sure you express your true feelings without causing unintended harm.
edit on 6-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

thank you. and thank you op. namaste

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Such arrogance little sister, and clearly shows your age.
when you hear constant bad reports about someone('him'), do you just accept those opinions as your own, or find your own truth.
To stop learning means to end...
secrets have been kept from both sides honey

I hope things sweeten up for you soon sister

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

haha, I like you guys.

For me it already happened and I stopped it. I was not ready. I didn't realize what change truly meant. I was young.

Decided to become an alcoholic to stop this from happening. I had other issues that led to this seeming like a good choice. It was a good choice. Lately I had been drinking even more, because the energy got stronger. I had to dull it down ya know? Running.

Then all the sudden, I stopped. I don't know why... I'm supposed to love alcohol. It doesn't sound interesting for some reason. I don't know if I'm getting old, or if something else is going on.

I feel like someone turned up the energy flow. Someones turning up the dimmer switch. Roaches can turn into butterflies or scurry to the edges of the walls. I don't think there is any right or wrong. right now in my life I know which path is right for me.

last time around I said it like this:

"The vibrations are calling, energy increasing, strange experience not ceasing, The energy is called god by me, I dont wish to offend if you disagree. It flows through me, changing me, very subtley, yet most powerfuly, Permanently, join me, become free, enlightened we'll be!"
~Me

Now I don't think it's all that umm supernatural.
Here we go though.
I'm just beginning my way back in the last few days.
I would like to think many other people feel a shift happening.
I don't know if that's the case. Seems like it.

I listen to this song and instead of it being about one man I make it about the world. It's a nice message.
Where Are You? B.o.B
It's sort of the Question to the OPs answer.

~Dusty
edit on 6/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/6/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i want a lingam

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing your experiences, and giving others the opportunity to do likewise. As someone who is also going through these "changes," I love to hear from other people about their experiences with these things.

Another post put it very well - You are not alone. None of us are.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I too feel the intense need to change some of my old ways over the last six months. not to lose myself or my lessons or escape, just.. change some thing's. I quit alchohol and marijuana and caffiene. I've became a christian after some events showed me a more positive and light filled way. I also realised i was wasting way too much time on video games and playing my guitar so i decided to start writing more. and I am taking a trip to a country where i can barely speak the language and may even join a monestary for a more quiet life. i've never left my country or even been on a plane so, some major changes for me indeed. thank's for the thread OP and congrats on youre changes.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
"Greatness courts failure, the Sun precedes the Moon. And as we run around in glee, we sometimes miss and do not see, the beauty that is humanity". Love the marble by the way!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

When i found myself here, i found there is no one else here. They are all somewhere else, they are 'there' in the head in another place and time. So peaceful here.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

I can only leave you with one piece of advice - you don't have to lie, or even hide the truth, to be tactful. In fact, it goes against everyone's best interest if you hide your true feelings to make someone feel better. Just make sure you express your true feelings without causing unintended harm.

yeah...communication is one of the big ones i've been seeing. the way i'm talking to people is morphing right before my eyes.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

"The vibrations are calling, energy increasing, strange experience not ceasing, The energy is called god by me, I dont wish to offend if you disagree. It flows through me, changing me, very subtley, yet most powerfuly, Permanently, join me, become free, enlightened we'll be!"

awesome. love it. thanks fur that!

the vibrations are definitely rising. we must grow in order to really ride them out. use it or lose it, so to speak. we need to feed off of these energies or we'll lose them.

it's time to evolve...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hi!

Seems like your coming towards a state of acceptance, instead of resisting your embracing and thats the epitome of positive change.
I was one of those strange little kids too who played with crystals and would google away for ages and ages about random metaphorical stuff that i only barely intuitively understood

When i was young, i naively loved life and embraced everything around it. Then around 16 i started to become angry and that anger fuelled a passion for justice to bring back that love and passion for life. Im now 18 and whilst i still have that anger i use it constructively and flow where life takes me and imput my influence wherever possible.

Anyway, hope this all goes well for you.

edit on 7-6-2012 by littlecloud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

Originally posted by darkbake

yeah...communication is one of the big ones i've been seeing. the way i'm talking to people is morphing right before my eyes.

Communication would be one of the biggest ones, I agree. There are major changes, for sure, they are just really hard to explain and figure out. I think that either the internet is affecting the human mind or something else spiritual is actually going on.

Try watching an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation and see if people are acting differently than today's norm. You should be able to compare thinking styles easier when they are brought face-to-face with each other. I find that I understand Q better now. Also, I connect with Sulu in the original Star Trek quite well.
edit on 7-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Almost eh? Well, I guess we will have to shine more brilliantly to melt that ice thoroughly.

No... please... you guys shining brilliantly will not help in any way. As a matter of fact, if that happens, I will probably retreat in solitary. You cannot see the stars as easily with all the lights on.

Just kidding....

In all seriousness, please... don't.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Words do not convey the process. Have no fear

Its not necessarily up to me, its up to you. These things, for all intents and purposes, have already happened.

What will you do with it? You have already started to "melt," that is all on you and your choices. Where you go from here is, likewise, all up to you. "The Shining" (heh) however, is not your decision. Only what to do with it.

What happens when ALL of the stars shine equally brilliantly? They are only easier to see.

Hope you find the courage to grow, friend. I have faith that you already have.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It could be me speaking...
Ive always felt an alien here on earth but, lately i am feeling good on earth, i understand it now, i understand why this planet is as it is, i understand why bad actions and bad people exist here, i understand the spiritual purpose of this planet, of wrong doing etc...

I am also speaking more softly now, not that much rage anymore...

I relate a lot to what you wrote

edit on 9-6-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join