It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi all from England!

Looks like a great site with many subjects that have interested me for as long as I can remember, and I look forward to reading through new and old posts!

So thank you all for having me

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyree

Welcome to the last bastion of safety against the Zombie Apocalypse. There is much literature here on survival, weapons and politics, although how politics will help you with zombies I'm not quite sure. Anyway, peruse at will and be ready to take up battle stations at dawn. That's all soldier!

Have fun, don't mind the madmen who occasionally run through the halls screaming. Measures are being taken as we speak...

edit on 6/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyree

Welcome to the ATS Family. Watch out for the weird Uncle we keep hidden under the stairs....

Look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Welcome Nyree

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Wow, thank you all very much!

I'm already liking the high security against trolls
there's nothing worse than really loving a site, but not being able to post, join in or feel comfortable for fear of being ridiculed or shot down in flames! It's also a refreshing change to see somewhere that people can have their own opinions

As for the mad man under the stairs? As long as he doesn't want any of my lunch, then I'm quite happy

top topics

join