It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Schools

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I'm going to reply to myself because I am too cool.

But seriously, and I have reason, although the reality is, perhaps you were drunk, and fire, and over the foul of the Earth, with no binding contract, and only stipulation presented, this, my friend, is my prayer for you...

Oh please, please oh please oh please, dear lord of enlightenment and beneficial explanation, tell unto us why the 18 ounce bottle is more expensive than the 22 ounce can.

And the 40 ounce is immaculately cheaper. Why? Pray tell.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I think you’re trying to put a spin on things mate.

Originally posted by toocoolnc
One can still see today how Gods Sun walks on water - Bill Cooper..

Originally posted by XXX777
Cooper was always talking about this in terms of the UFO. He so obviously says he saw a UFO come up out of the sea early one morning.

Your statement is so obviously arbitrary.

Cooper was always talking about this in terms of the UFO – No he was not. Listen to the episode titled “Mystery Babylon - sun of god”. The entire episode is about sun worship and has nothing to do with UFO’s.

When cooper says “One can still see today how Gods Sun walks on water”, he is clearly referring to the reflection of the sun shining across the water.

Check it out at 55:00 minutes. Tell me in what reference is this in terms of a UFO? You can’t. Because it isn’t. It is clearly about the sun.

Originally posted by XXX777
He so obviously says he saw a UFO come up out of the sea early one morning.

– Yes, in an entirely different broadcasts subject to UFO’s.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hmm weird thread. But I'd not at all be surprised if somehow religious beliefs are tied to the sun or something similar.

Sometimes I wonder if there has to be day/night. For us it seems to be. Earth is rotating and our light is coming from only one star, so day/night is going to happen since the sun can't light the whole earth at once. What if we had two suns or three suns and all points on Earth were lit up? What if we lived in space and always received the sun's light? It's remarkable how mcuh energy the sun is putting out. The earht is like a period in this paragraph and the sun is like a soccer ball 60 feet away. So much of the history of this Earth is reliant on that small sliver of radiant energy reaching us. What does hte rest of the energy do? It lights the universe I guess, but what else? Does it have a function?
edit on 2/3/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GmoS719
Does this mean you believe Jesus never existed?

Even if he was a real person (I don't doubt there were people called Jesus in that area at that time) he was only.one of many Messiahs

The council of Nicea alone should be enough evidence for any critical thinkers to realise the Bible is a work of fiction...

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The Sun is the antichrist.

Cant imagine why people think they are led out of slavery by secrecy...

The percieved is a limited reflection of the potential. The sun is not a source, more like a nozzle. Sending waves to Saturn who records and plays back the inverted voice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join