It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Schools

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horus - Gods Light, Light Bringer, Morning sun - 'Horizon' = 'Horus-Risen'
Set - Prince of Darkness. Night
Osiris - Gods Sun - Evening - God of the afterlife
Isis - worshipped as the ideal mother
Amun Ra - The Sun - God

-Isis was Osiris’s Wife (Mary)
-Horus was the reincarnation of Osiris, The mother being Isis
-Horus and Osiris represent Gods Light. (Jesus and the holy Spirit).
-Horus and Osiris + Amun Ra = Trinity
-Seth = Satan

The story goes that Seth killed Osiris to take his throne but Osiris then came back resurrected as Horus through Isis

It’s all symbology

-Osiris was the evening sun. Gods Sun was killed at Sun'SET'. He was killed by Seth the prince of darkness (night time).

-Seth ruled throughout the Night – night increases mans physical and mental insecurities (evil)

-Osiris (Gods Sun) was resurrected as Horus in the Morning (morning Light, Light bringer, Jesus) on the horizon (Horus-risen) through Isis (Mary – The gateway) .

Seth was the embodiment of disorder, and was predominantly seen as a rival of Horus. However, Seth was also portrayed in a balanced, complementary role to Horus, so that the pair represented a bipolar, balanced embodiment of kingship. Therefore, on the side of the throne, Horus and Seth, symmetrical and equal just as Day and Night

Gods sun is on the cross - cross represents the zodiac

If you draw a line from the summer solstice to the winter solstice and a line from the spring equinox to the autumn equinox, you get the four seasons. This is referred to as the ‘Cross of the Zodiac’ thus the life of gods sun (Jesus) is on the cross.

On dec 22nd the sun reaches its lowest point on the sky and stops moving on the sundial for 3 days – hence the sun (Jesus) dies on the cross.

On dec 25th the sun begins to move – hence the sun (Jesus) is born again.

The image below represents the esoteric interpretations.of the bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer, is a direct translation of the word Phosphorus which represented the morning star and Venus. This in turn represented Jesus.

The church spread the teaching to the sheeple that Lucifer was Satan, not Jesus, to spread confusion to those in search of the truth.

Babylon means “The confused gate of god”. Mystery Babylon spread confusion so that only those who were part of the mystery schools could understand the esoteric teachings.

There is one force. That force is the Babylonian Mystery Schools which today lives on as the Freemasons, Illuminati, Priesthood etc.

The various religious texts are different masks of the Babylonian mystery schools. They are made to be taken literally by the sheeple and esoterically by the profane.

There ambition is and always has been in what is defined by modern terms, a 'New World Order' or the control of man and the world.

What I don’t know yet is if they have already achieved this or if they are still trying to achieve it.
I am not saying that this is the truth. But, this is my conclusion

What you need to understand is that the only thing that matters is your own conclusion.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason, your own understanding and your own common sense.” - Buddhism

edit on 6-6-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
One can still see today how Gods Sun walks on water - Bill Cooper..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Excellent thread, the thing I find quite funny is people who are Christians, don't realise they are actually worshipping the sun. The saviours day is SUNday, on Spring equinox (Easter they celebrate that gods Son (SUN) has risen, The Egyptian God of the sun is Amen Ra, when a Christian ends a prayer saying Amen they actually praying to Ra the god of the sun.

There is a massive pagan obelisk in the centre of the Vatican that Egyptians used to use to pray to the god Amen Ra. There is also one in Washington D.C and in London the three power cities of the world.

If you go to a church the sun worshipping symbolism is all over the place, I went to christening and couldn't believe all the ancient Egyptian and son worshipping symbolism everywhere.
edit on 6-6-2012 by DEV1L79 because: /

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Does this mean you believe Jesus never existed?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I do not envision Jesus in a physical form. I believe that Jesus is a metaphor for sunrise. (Light Bringer)

So when you say do I believe if Jesus existed, you’re simply asking, do metaphors exist?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
reply to post by GmoS719

I do not envision Jesus in a physical form. I believe that Jesus is a metaphor for sunrise. (Light Bringer)

So when you say do I believe if Jesus existed, you’re simply asking, do metaphors exist?

No I'm asking if you believed he ever lived as a human?
Which you answered no.

How do you explain him being mentioned in texts other than the bible?
Thallus, Pliny the Younger, Suetonious, Tacitus, etc...I could go on.
Mind you, these were people who where not Christians, mostly pagans.
Thallus for instance tries to explain the darkness and earthquakes at the time of Christ's crucifixion.
Tacitus talks about Jesus being sentenced to death.
You get the picture.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As above, so below.

What happens is written in the stars above, and the micro below.

I believe it is this knowledge that helps the likes of Einstein figure out great principles.

Of course, this is pure speculation on my part.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Satan seems pretty Jolly in that picture. At first I thought it was Santa Claus...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
awesome post!

Jesus was not a man, he was a symbol. I don't think people who believe in him should take this negatively, the symbol or the man (if there was one) represent the same thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Great Post. Symbol ogy is actually rather important I think. I think that within religions/mythologies/fables are the basic underlying principles that lead man to contemplate and reason. It then leads to astronomy, mathematics, science, etc. I know some might argue that Christianity doesn't advocate science. The excess of anything is likely never good as Aristotle said, and this is plainly seen in our society today. However, Eastern religion advocates medicine as did the Egyptians and shamans of the pagan tribes.

Mankind has been pushed to the brinks of extinction many times before (we survived an ice age). Plague. World Wars. World Floods. It's serves it's function, should we find ourselves having to start over or when faced with horrific circumstances.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There's people around that think the Illuminati and other societies are pushing the astrological angle deliberately, but so that the real existence of Jesus can over time be denied through things such as this, so it can work in different ways.

When you see that there's actually historians from those times that mention Jesus it makes you at least think about that scenario.

Personally I don't side with either and just meditate instead. I can't make sense of seeing things from either side (just seems like a distraction in many cases.) when you can just meditate and find truth within yourself anyway.
edit on 6-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Since some of you are into mystery school interests, perhaps know a little of symbolism, and know part of the story----try this on and see it it fits

I suppose this will help to explain the Father concept using symbolism. The Original Trinity theme involved the Elohim and in particular the top god and his two offspring, or Anu, Enlil, and Enki from the Sumerian Tablets.

So, this formed a symbol of triangle and it is often presented as three blue crosses on old churches arranged in triangular pattern. The Color Blue was special to the Annunaki.

Or

..........Anu

Enlil............... Enki

It is a up pointing triangle meaning toward heaven.

The next trinity came along as Nimrod, Semiramus and Tammuz and was the Earthbound version with downward triangle

Tammuz............Nimrod

..........Semiramis

If displayed in the right order, "Anu" becomes the high god and Semiramis the lowest or the Harlot of Babylon and evil serpent themes.

When the two triangles are overlaid as being similar, one up and one down oriented, and centered of the same blood liniage it became the Star of David theme of Holy Blood.

Even the Star of David finds is symbolic roots in trinity symbolism linked back to The Father and the Elohim theme.

The old volcanic planet of the Elohim (Annumaki) had them most knowledgeable of volcanos and one of their tricks that linked with the power of the Ark to kill involved a tetrahedron triagle shaped chemical called fluorite, which played a role in David's Conquest over Goliath and the return of the Ark to Jerusalem and the ultimate building of the 1 st temple. The gold that were after centered near volcanic emissions in high concentrations.

There is a lot to be learned from going back to the times of Enoch and seeing the term Father being used for god.

Jesus bloodline was much the same, but the new symbol was a vertical column with the fish at the bottom, the star of David in the middle, and the 7 point Menorah at the top as the highest enlightenment, as the sign for the first church of Christ in Jersualem.

It is a long and somewhat complicated story for self made gods, written down in symbolism, embellished with a book of 66 books, and still mostly lost because the mind's of man are slow to change to the greater good.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

There's people around that think the Illuminati and other societies are pushing the astrological angle deliberately

Only Those that think its a coincidence that story regarding jesus matches our astrology.

I for one do nont think its a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The obelisk, made by Isis represents Osiris’ lost penis that was eaten by the fish. The fish represented the fish god Dagon. The penis seeds the womb of Isis to create their son Horus. Today we have obelisk monuments of Osiris’ penis and the womb of Isis.

Below is an image of the fish god Dagon and the pope.

We can see clear similarities in their attire specifically their hat.

Notice the wristband and how they compare the one worn by the pope.

We can also see the symbol of the sun on the front of the pope’s hat, in this case Pope John Paul II.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

There's people around that think the Illuminati and other societies are pushing the astrological angle deliberately

Only Those that think its a coincidence that story regarding jesus matches our astrology.

I for one do nont think its a coincidence.

It does, but is this whole thing really the story of Jesus? Or did these groups alter the facts of his life to make it match astrological stuff, so that they could then roll out this agenda? Like I said I've no clue, if only we had a tardis to go back and check, because it'd sure be interesting to see what the actual truth was.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

You ignored me!
lol

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The obelisk, made by Isis represents Osiris’ lost penis that was eaten by the fish. The fish represented the fish god Dagon. The penis seeds the womb of Isis to create their son Horus. Today we have obelisk monuments of Osiris’ penis and the womb of Isis.

Below is an image of the fish god Dagon and the pope.

We can see clear similarities in their attire specifically their hat.

Notice the wristband and how they compare the one worn by the pope.

We can also see the symbol of the sun on the front of the pope’s hat, in this case Pope John Paul II.

Dagon is usually associated with the Annunaki theme and Enlil.

The Pope's fish hat links back the Enlil appearance.

The astoric sign on the front of Pope's hat is the sign of Anu.

www.angelfire.com...

As Dagon, Enlil was opposed by his brother Hadad, who supported Anu as ruler of the gods. Hadad was endowed with weapons from Ea and overthrew Dagon as ruler of the Sumerian gods.

----------

Dagon’s depiction as a fish-god originated when his worship merged with that of El, known to the Sumerians as Ea (Enki), the god of the sea. Ea was often depicted as a fish-god under the name Oannes, but after their rituals were merged. Dagon lost more of his original thunder-god attributes and was transformed into a water-god toward the end of his worship, almost entirely usurping all traces of worship to El.

edit on 7-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The sign for Anu

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Or did these groups alter the facts of his life to make it match astrological stuff,

Very interesting

What you’re saying is that Jesus could have been real and so could his teachings

But then the illuminati changed the facts of his life to match astrology and make him holy.

I’ve not thought of it this way before. You’ve just given me another couple years of researching haha..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Sorry!!..

How do you explain him being mentioned in texts other than the bible? Thallus, Pliny the Younger, Suetonious, Tacitus, etc...I could go on. Mind you, these were people who where not Christians, mostly pagans. Thallus for instance tries to explain the darkness and earthquakes at the time of Christ's crucifixion. Tacitus talks about Jesus being sentenced to death. You get the picture.

reply to post by MagnumOpus

I suppose this will help to explain the Father concept using symbolism. The Original Trinity theme involved the Elohim and in particular the top god and his two offspring, or Anu, Enlil, and Enki from the Sumerian Tablets.

The life of Jesus is the same as many ancient religions such as the Babylonian, ancient Egyptian Assyrian religions etc. I don’t think this is a coincidence.

In a way, by adapting the story of Jesus, it was in a way, an esoteric message to those who were part of the mystery schools.

The mystery schools would decipher the religions and identify the trinity, the life of Jesus (astronomy) in order to identify their brotherhood. The story of Jesus/trinity was like a code to say that they are in control of that particular religion.

edit on 7-6-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

One can still see today how Gods Sun walks on water - Bill Cooper..

Cooper was always talking about this in terms of the UFO. He so obviously says he saw a UFO come up out of the sea early one morning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join