It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Year On ATS Today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well today marks the one year date from when I created my account. I have learned many things in my year here at ATS. I have learned there is so much more out there and I still have much to learn. I now have knowledge and information on subjects that I either had never heard of, or didn't have as much interest in.

I joined ATS after lurking for some time as most do. I chose this site over others due to the maturity and professionalism displayed by the members, especially the long time members. My views have changed on many subjects as well and my will to learn more grows everyday.

I enjoy communicating with members from all over the world. It is always great to hear what is going on in other countries from those who are there and not just what is found in the media. I also enjoy the hard work and dedication by some members that create great threads and are always available to answer questions. There truly are some great minds on here.

Over the last year I have also enjoyed the ATS live shows on Saturday nights and hanging in the chat room during the show with some of the others. For someone who does not sleep much ATS is a great way to kill time. I have also learned there is times to take a break as well. I am sort of on a break right now seeing as my laptop fried out and I have a hard time with my wife's ten year old macbook I am using right now. I looked through the firehose today and just didn't feel like reading anything yet. Another week in the garden and I will have more time to devote here but I will continue my little break a little longer.

So overall I just want to say thank you first and foremost to my fellow ATS members. I appreciate everyones views regaurdless of what they may be. Also thank you to the ATS staff for their hard work keeping the site running and thanks to the ATS Live crew for keeping me entertained on Saturday nights.

I am looking forward to the rest of this year and what may transpire. I hope we are all still here next year to laugh about all the doom and gloom that was the focus of so much debate. I also hope that change will come for mankind and we may find a way to thrive together on this beautiful planet we call home.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Hey welll congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! I was not sure I would make it a year myself but have come to appreicate the diverse nature of this 'beast' and am grateful for the friends I've made along the way.

I look forward to congratulating you on your 2nd... 3rd.... 4th... etc!!

MMIMO

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Congratulations.. now lets open a bottle of vodka

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Congratulations! I brought a fruit platter, where can I put it? Enjoy

edit on 6-6-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
usmc0311
Congratulations on your one year mark on ATS..Ive enjoyed allot of your threads and hope to see more of you as the years go on your a valuable member..peace,sugarcookie1m

top topics

join