It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1966 Bilderberg meeting documents - dumped by whistle blower -

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Bilderberg Vampires Converge

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hi,
I read alot of this thread and came across several good points.

The feasibility/practicality that our resources are not going to support the life on this planet in exponential numbers much longer sounds the most logical. However, it would beg the wager from a gambling man who has his foundation based on faith to have this fallacy proven to him, scientifically. Prove it!

What's it going to hurt? Can it be proven beyond a shadow of doubt that evolution was not designed by the creator?

This is where a man's faith fails him, and those people around him. The one's he kills-off so that he himself (ego) can 'serve the creator.'

Let the creator kill us off; defeat our egos?
edit on (6/19/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MuonSpin

If you actually cared to know the truth you could research it for yourself . Instead of living in a state of denial as you are now you can find all of the information that Alex Jones found . Yes Alex runs a radio show for his income and is a grand stander but, the facts are there for all to read . I wonder about you age as it has a lot to do with your outlook on life and the outlook you prefer . I doubt you even look at the National and International News because it's depressing . I my self went through a time where I really didn't want to know what ( big brother ) was doing to me . I knew things were happening but I had my own things going on in my life . So give old Alex the benefit of doubt and take a long hard look at it . Take Alex out of it and take a good look .

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey so what ever happened to these documents? he said he was going to release them over the next few days, 2 weeks+ later...

Sooo is this just further proof of the liar he is?
edit on 23-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

You must have missed this post on page 9 of this thread

Originally posted by EvilAlien
www.infowars.com...

The documents are here and you can find all of them in that link.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
While I think AJ has brought a lot of information to light, I now believe he is a plant designed to lead the opposition. It took me a while to see this even though his ego has shown through more times than not. His interviewing tactics remind me of a cross between Chris Matthews and Glenn Beck. He frequently talks over his guests and won't stop harassing them like Matthews does and many times he squirts out tears and calls his dissenters ridiculous names like Beck. He will go to a protest and hijack it from those who organized it. He invokes hatred in others which can only be detrimental. I hope others wake up to Alex Jones and see him for what he really is, not what they want hime to be - their messiah.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join