It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land Of The Free No Longer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by superballs

you guys a bunch of whiney cry babys

Seriously... I think it's about high time you stopped the unnecessary name calling...

You seem to forget the soul of America is it's people, not a god damn flag...

You give more support to the status quo of America rather than real Americans...

Here you are slinging disgusting insults at your fellow Americans left right and center...

You sir are the most Un-American person I've ever met...

I would alert the mods to your distasteful behavior in this thread but I'm not a cry baby...

Every extra thing you say only highlights just how ignorant you are anyway...

you know australia is a nato member right?

you know your guys were there every time america did something so atrocious aussies were right there next to them

so what have you done about it man?

what the hell do you know about the damm soul of america?

thats pretty arrogant

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

as i read it, we americans are, how did you put it "a bunch of morons"...oh!! please!!! i can't wait to see your next post on how terrible we americans are!!

Well then you clearly didn't even read my thread did you? And you definitely didn't read it till the end...

It seems my points have been completely missed by you... oh well, one can only try cant they.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

but you can bash america all you want right?

you are a cry baby you can dish it out huh?

edit on 7-6-2012 by superballs because: (no reason given)

There's a huge difference between bashing America and feeling disappointed by what once stood as the pinnacle of greatness and to see it decline.

So get down off your intolerance horse Grillmaster, and understand the post as it was meant.

Now, that I'm off-topic completely, I'm fine with this entire post being scrubbed, but you seriously have stated your love for steak and fries, we get it, so leave the ad-hom's out.

look there are plenty of good people here in america that are trying to stop this takeover of our democracy by the wealthy elite. with the "citizens united" ruling in our supreme court, wealthy people from china, russia, the middle east, and yes, rupert murdoch himself, or even entire countries can now put billions of secret dollars into our federal elections with impunity...and because of this, i predict america will become a right-wing corporate plutocracy within the next 10 to 20 years

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well it seems I've hit a delicate nerve with you, you are starting to reply to the same things over and over again... I expect this thread to degrade into a nonsensical jumble of your ramblings momentarily.

I'll be leaving for now, I can't bear to see the mess you make...

PS - I know one thing about souls. They reside in living people.
edit on 7-6-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Well it seems I've hit a delicate nerve with you, you are starting to reply to the same things over and over again... I expect this thread to degrade into a nonsensical jumble of your ramblings momentarily.

I'll be leaving for now, I can't bear to see the mess you make...

so your saying you know nothing about the soul of america

of course you dont you cant.. your australian.. your parents taught you to hate us

who are you talkin about the soul of america?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

so your saying you know nothing about the soul of america

of course you dont you cant.. your australian.. your parents taught you to hate us

who are you talkin about the soul of america?

As an American I know a little about the "soul of America". It sure aint burgers, golf and cable tv! Apparently some of our foreign brethren know more about the "soul of America" than you.

If you want to know about the "soul of America" look back to our Founding Fathers and the Pioneers.

You appear to be the typical, fat, happy, content, GMO fed, fluoridated American sheeple. Just how the elite want you.

You sir are the a part of the problem.

BTW, why are you concerning yourself with other peoples life? Don't you have a game of golf to play?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the Star!

One other thing I wanted to add before addressing your post is that whether it be Communism, Fascism, Crony Capitalism, Monarchy etc, the underlying danger in all these systems is the centralization of power and wealth into the hands of the few.

That is the exactly what the founders father tried to get away from. They wanted a small government with little power, but they knew to well that men are corrupt, and eventually, corruption would take over, hence, the blood of the patriots must on a cyclical basis, stand up and right things.

On to your post:

You know of many of the principles of Psychology I hope?
As an analogy, Is a 4 year old child responsible for the wrong things he does taught by his parents?
Do we acknowledge that some people are not fit to be parents because of things they teach their kids, either indirectly or by example?

Our society is the teacher or parents to many, and the Mass Media owned by these same entities control many people whether we like it or not. How can people be responsible and free when they do not realized they are enslaved to begin with? Where does the line begin between personal responsibility and freedom of choice and indoctrination by outside forces?

These elites know to well the power of persuasion and indoctrination and use it to their fullest extent, by playing the Left Right Game against the population, when they themselves and their cronies are for neither side because they are the whole game.

Originally posted by alphabetaone

This in particular. We truly GIVE them that power by doing what I said on one of the first posts I made in this thread. By being unwilling to give up some of our luxuries and bloated sense of security we cede that power to them. It kind of reminds me of the opening scene of Joe versus the Volcano. Where people are like little robots trudging along on their way to work as zombies because they SEE no other way to survive....so by traveling their zombie lives and their zombie roads to the "factory" they have this sense of security and hence cede that power to the ones controlling it.

You're right. But ultimately we still have the choice on whether or not to elect them. Think about it, if the WHOLE, as a country decided there, in FACT was an individual who was better suited for the job, he could be written in and they would have no choice but to put him in office. [sarcasm]But who is going to take the time to do THAT[/sarcasm]

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blacksheep1

tee off in a couple hours

btw if you were american then you would hate this thread to

hes not bashing our government hes not bashing our military

hes bashing americans... so he hates you man no matter your viewpoint

and you get on here and say i agree guy from the other side of the ocean

shame

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They continue to amend the constitution. Obama is the worst offender. He's a boy scout newbie moron who has no business in that seat and no true authority. Very soon his way of life will come crashing down hard. The truth that founded this nation itself was imperfect, but rapidly is getting even worse. The true problem is religion.
If we all had the same one, law would be very simple, so would everything.
The growth of any governmental system always leans to corruption. Eventually it's alike to a monopole and must implode to shift power. In this case, people will gain power only once a religious event takes place. Until then, the people truly do reflect the corruption of the government. We don't like it, but this is Satan's world in the making. A society full of drug addicts, binge drinkers, morally corrupt sickos.

The ones who can't accept this can continue west once again, finding new lands to once again conquer, but just like in the old days when ships were the new tool, these men must now proceed with a new tool and begin taking over in small steps, not the whole beast at once. The next war will be fought by machines of fire in the sky... I don't mean jets or rockets though. I mean small suns capable of shotting energy beams and projectiles at 1/2 lightspeed.
I've spent most of my life deciphering their secrets and know more than enough to make war with those who can make war with angels as it would say in the Bible. I however am more a lover than a fighter and don't plan to be around for this, since I think the rapture must come in less than a year. The 7 years of tribulation must be before the earth changes spin axis, and that must happen in late 2019, to first season of 2020, which gives the rapture a timeline of Dec2012 to March2013.. and I don't know for certain, but there is a 300' wide meteor headed this way to pass between moon and earth Feb16 2013 I think it is. Could this have a dust trail that will blacken the sun and turn the moon red? or could this be from sulfur eruptions taking place on and after the 12.21.2012 alignments? (there are 2 types, 1 spiral and 1 with galactic center between earth, sun, galaxy funnel collision point).

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Could you point me to the post bashing Americans, please? I guess I missed that. Regardless, you are not a true Patriot if you feel your life is great because you have dinner at a restaurant, golf and cable tv. Yet you say you could care less about the person across the street, country or ocean. What will you do when there is no-one to serve dinner at your fancy restaurant, your company decides to ship your job overseas, or inflation occurs that you cannot afford your luxuries? I got plenty of money to enjoy those things now also. However I see the writing on the wall, and choose to look down the road and prepare for the future. See I care about my kids and grand kids too, the difference between me and you is I also care about my and their future, as well as my fellow human being.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikefromspace
They continue to amend the constitution. Obama is the worst offender. He's a boy scout newbie moron who has no business in that seat and no true authority. Very soon his way of life will come crashing down hard. The truth that founded this nation itself was imperfect, but rapidly is getting even worse. The true problem is religion.
If we all had the same one, law would be very simple, so would everything.
The growth of any governmental system always leans to corruption. Eventually it's alike to a monopole and must implode to shift power. In this case, people will gain power only once a religious event takes place. Until then, the people truly do reflect the corruption of the government. We don't like it, but this is Satan's world in the making. A society full of drug addicts, binge drinkers, morally corrupt sickos.

The ones who can't accept this can continue west once again, finding new lands to once again conquer, but just like in the old days when ships were the new tool, these men must now proceed with a new tool and begin taking over in small steps, not the whole beast at once. The next war will be fought by machines of fire in the sky... I don't mean jets or rockets though. I mean small suns capable of shotting energy beams and projectiles at 1/2 lightspeed.
I've spent most of my life deciphering their secrets and know more than enough to make war with those who can make war with angels as it would say in the Bible. I however am more a lover than a fighter and don't plan to be around for this, since I think the rapture must come in less than a year. The 7 years of tribulation must be before the earth changes spin axis, and that must happen in late 2019, to first season of 2020, which gives the rapture a timeline of Dec2012 to March2013.. and I don't know for certain, but there is a 300' wide meteor headed this way to pass between moon and earth Feb16 2013 I think it is. Could this have a dust trail that will blacken the sun and turn the moon red? or could this be from sulfur eruptions taking place on and after the 12.21.2012 alignments? (there are 2 types, 1 spiral and 1 with galactic center between earth, sun, galaxy funnel collision point).

please seek pychological help and/or get your medication adjusted. from your writing, you sound delusional and paranoid, and lack any credibility in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

hes bashing americans... so he hates you man no matter your viewpoint

I feel very sorry for you if that's the way you have interpreted this thread...

You are the only person here bashing Americans I'm afraid...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Pay no attention to those that wish to engage in name calling Chaotic.
They have nothing to offer in way of discussion and debate.

Yes, it is an America I no longer recognize where Freedom, Rule of Law, Liberty and Equal Representation under Government no longer applies to all but a select few.

I don't side with our government in anything they do, because they have made it blatantly clear that they do not represent me nor millions of other American's. Therefore, I certainly do not support their criminal acts carried in other countries through out the world "in my name"

What I find funny in regards to some American's though is the utter hypocrisy they display on some issues.
For example, there was a thread where an Australian piped in saying he would like to see America bombed and many members called him out on it, and rightfully so. But I have seen many instances on here, and many other forums of my fellow American's saying we should turn the whole Middle East, North Korea etc to glass, with not so much as one member calling them out on it.

How is Iran, North Korea, and soon to be China my enemy? What have they done to me? Looks like the criminals in our government and their meddling and policies brought it down on themselves, so they should take responsibility for their actions and go fight it out themselves with they and their offspring. Not Mine!

The only thing I can surmise is that they are brainwashed, shills, government stooges, or feel that nuking other countries is patriotic for the criminals in our government whom don't represent us.

And the tyranny doesn't just stop there. Now America is trying to intervene with the world, they are literally trying to police the world and enforce their beliefs and policies on other nations. They are engaging in illegal wars which don't have legitimate congressional approval. They are killing thousands.

Many of the people killed are just innocent people, including children and families who have bombs dropped on their towns. Much of the time the underlying cause of these wars is oil and other monetary reasons. It's absolutely despicable and your country should be ashamed of what it has done to the world.

Meanwhile all these endless wars and big government operations can't even be funded, thus the government must lend money and go into debt... then they pull a neat little trick where they monetize the debt, essentially converting it into inflation, which is to say they rob wealth from the people to fund their nonsense.

Snip

edit on 6-6-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm not particularly religious, but with my Christian upbringing, can't help but hope for and understand some of the bible in regards to god wiping out whole generations and countries in order to get rid of the corruption in order to start things over with a clean slate. My metaphysical leanings say we are eternal anyhow and would come back to continue learning the lesson's we need to learn.

If the bible is any indication and truth, then I would not want to be on the side of those ruling this world right now.
They will not succeed and will be wiped out.

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

We are on the brink of a worldwide feudal system ruled by a handful of elites. It makes me wonder if our only hope would be a pandemic that might eliminate them along with most of the rest of us.

edit on 6-6-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Your post was excellent. I was compelled to post. I'm a proud American. I come from a family whose served in every war, and even I went into the military for an enlistment.

My grandparents taught me, that the dream for America was to unite the world. To show the rest of the world how it is possible to live with one another, despite faith, race, or creed. This was what was important to them. Equality. Freedom of speech, the right to bare arms, and all that didn't concern them so much as the right to equality and freedom of belief. They really couldn't care less about the rest of it.

I agree with some of the issues you put forth in your OP. I think we are headed for financial collapse. I do believe their is an oligarchy, shadow government - but I think that this has always been. Even before America was formed. I think they were cut out for a time, but wormed their way back in with the Federal Reserve and it's criminal. I'm not sure I buy into all that Illuminati crap. But I see the corruption plain as day.

I was taught to respect our way of life. I'm an American. I was taught to believe in the Constitution, vote, and have faith that our leaders truly act in humanities best interests. I personally believe the wealthy of America has a duty to give to others, not just fellow Americans. It's ridiculous. Millions or even billions of dollars. A single person needs to amass the wealth of billions? Really? However, I say the same of the rich oil barons in the middle east. Gold palaces? Your kidding right? Shame on the world. Not just America.

When they try to take the guns, is when American's will wake up with a collective, "Say what???". It won't happen. It would mean civil war, the republic would split by the democratic process; and then everyone would need a blasted gun anyways. Ironic don't you think? But it's the best catch-22 our fore-founders built into the system. They were brilliant.

That's the price of freedom, my father always said, you have to fight for it and then guard it like a hawk.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blacksheep1

Could you point me to the post bashing Americans, please? I guess I missed that. Regardless, you are not a true Patriot if you feel your life is great because you have dinner at a restaurant, golf and cable tv. Yet you say you could care less about the person across the street, country or ocean. What will you do when there is no-one to serve dinner at your fancy restaurant, your company decides to ship your job overseas, or inflation occurs that you cannot afford your luxuries? I got plenty of money to enjoy those things now also. However I see the writing on the wall, and choose to look down the road and prepare for the future. See I care about my kids and grand kids too, the difference between me and you is I also care about my and their future, as well as my fellow human being.

in his opening post hes says were all morons who believe the media

and hes surrounded by idiots in his own country who do the same sheeple who arnt awake

so your only smart if you think like him

for all you guys that think its so hard being the only one truly awake in your family

i got news for you

you are not the awake one

you are the crazy one

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

in his opening post hes says were all morons who believe the media

and hes surrounded by idiots in his own country who do the same sheeple who arnt awake

So what exactly is the problem? How did I "bash Americans" if I stated the very same thing of my fellow countrymen? If anything I am bashing the "sheeple" who refuse to face reality.

for all you guys that think its so hard being the only one truly awake in your family

i got news for you

you are not the awake one

you are the crazy one

Hahaha... I honestly don't even know why you are on ATS... shouldn't you be tee-ing off by now?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
You do realize America is a corporation,still owned by the Queen?
2nd line

In part. British, Canadian and Australian industrialists and financiers who own major stakes in global oil/gas and mining companies absolutely in being apart of a a global financial consortium called "The Enterprise," The United States of America. A country that is less of a social experiment than it is an economic experiment of neo colonialism. Monopoly of resources, Free Trade and central banking are its core strengths. How much the British Royal family has in that consortium is anyone's guess. They keep their finances mostly nontransparent such as in Royal Bank of Scotland Cayman Island based hedge funds etc. They will only admit to several hundred million pounds in holdings worldwide. That's like a tiny fraction of their true worth.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join