It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land Of The Free No Longer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by superballs

now its government thugs

yep your right... there at my beck and call i send em here i send em there

you better watch out im coming for your water

Because a majority think like you government does these things and it effects us all. The fact that you can make light of government fouling the water with fluoride and other chemicals, allowing BP to pollute our oceans, Monsanto to devastate our crops with poisons and GMO etc etc etc... Shows what a selfish self absorbed sad little person you are. Why do you think those people stand in line for water? Because some government stole their wealth land and resources and even their once self sustaining culture. But poor you your feelings are hurt because someone called you on your BS thinking... Sigh!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

now its government thugs

Because a majority think like you government does these things and it effects us all. The fact that you can make light of government fouling the water with fluoride and other chemicals, allowing BP to pollute our oceans, Monsanto to devastate our crops with poisons and GMO etc etc etc... Shows what a selfish self absorbed sad little person you are. Why do you think those people stand in line for water? Because some government stole their wealth land and resources and even their once self sustaining culture. But poor you your feelings are hurt because someone called you on your BS thinking... Sigh!

ok man but what are you doing about it?

i havnt said any of the above in any post on here lol

ive said im free im free im free

if i dont wanna drink there water i can go down to the river and get a couple buckets filter it myself and i have water right?

but i choose to drink the water the comes out of my tap( goin on 40 years now) and i feel the same as always aww freedom

if i dont wanna eat there food i can go fish or hunt and make my own right?

but i choose not to.... see freedom

i guess i allowed bp to pollute the ocean.. i dont know ..but thats not an american company right?

a lso started monsanto it was all my idea

lmao my feelings are hurt thats funny

im to free to have my feelings hurt by people from the other side of the ocean

edit on 8-6-2012 by superballs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

by the way id love to know what country your from?

but i bet you wont tell me

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs
reply to post by hawkiye

by the way id love to know what country your from?

but i bet you wont tell me

The fact that you don't know speaks volumes about who and what you are...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

now its government thugs

You have done a brilliant job in this thread expressing yourself, and I believe many other Americans sentiments as well....lol.....I'm guessing you are an American...at least that's my "vibe" from reading your posts....but if your not, I want you on "OUR" team...the team of "GOOD"...HELL NO to a NWO.....Soverign Countries are a "threat" to the NWO...and my Friends in OUR Beautiful Country of America, and OUR Friends around the World that Love thier Countries too.....HOW do WE STOP this stupid nonscence???

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Thanks for the compliment and yes I am an American. I don't know the answer to how to stop it so I just try to educate people when I can especially the children.

edit on 9-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by MountainLaurel

Thanks for the compliment and yes I am an American. I don't know the answer to how to stop it so I just try to educate people when I can especially the children.

edit on 9-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Well, your doing an excellent job....and your efforts are appreciated.....God asked me to tell you this....lol.....I know that sounds crazy....but I'm going with my "instincts" on this, and it feels "right".

This past week has been pretty special and emotional when it comes to kids in my family, my niece just graduated middle school, with high honors in academic and athletic achievments, beautiful kid....my nephew graduated a few days later from high school, again high honors, and was choosen to give the "class speech"...talk about a "tear jerker"...he's off to Costa Rico this summer, then will be starting UCLA in the fall.

It was so moving and special ...these kids want a life...and they deserve one....and if there is anything we can do to prevent chaos and destruction, we must try.

What's coming to my mind right now is the movie " The Sound of Music"....that movie was always very disturbing to me, but I could never place my finger on exactly "why" ? Well, now I think the point is how quickly things can change when faced with ruthless and unethical "forces"...and in this story the "affluent" aren't exempt from the terror that people MUCH richer and powerful then you want to inflict.

It is my greatest hope that Americans that still "enjoy" the comforts and "freedom" of America will FIGHT to save those rights, Please don't bury your head in the sand, your kids, OUR kids, need you...♥

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I for one, agree with you. I would LOVE to see it, a reversal of sorts. But the truth of it all is, until ALL men are men with nothing to lose, nothing will change. That's human nature.

Men with nothing to lose are dangerous. Dangerous men are feared and/or respected. I don't believe you have to give up anything except your fear. Then you too can be dangerous and respected.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Great post and thank you! It is nice to see someone from another country look at the facts and see the truth instead of just jumping on the hate Americans bandwagon!

How did it ever come to this? Don't you people realize the path you are walking down? Have you forgotten the past?

Yes most Americans have forgotten the past or rather have never learned of it except of a few cliches and platitudes they don;t even understand. You mentioned in your OP this started after 9/11 it started long before that my friend in the 19th century but got into full swing around 1913 with the federal reserve act and really started moving around 1933 and went into overdrive in 1940 with the Buck act. 9/11 was just the culmination of over a century of hard work at subversion of are freedom and liberty foundations.

edit on 29-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join