It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbol On Big Brother UK 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Big Brother has just launched in the UK and I hate the show, but thought I would watch the launch and see what dreggs of society were going in this year, and right at the start of the show was a massive display of lights which made a big pyramid shape around the Big Brother eye making it look like the Illuminati symbol, so I had to record it.

edit on 6-6-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .

edit on 6-6-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Really? A decade-old TV show whose logo is an eye, and only now are we able to find Illuminati 'symbols'? Whether or not this really is one, I'm certain that others could be found throughout the show's past if the right mind were watching.

(also, glad to see another non-idiot who thought this show had disappeared)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's not a damn illiminati symbol!!
Why do people associate it with the illuminati and then point out everywhere that it appears?

I assume you're referring to the Eye of Providence, but that doesn't really look anything like it.
It's an eye, probably symbolizing the fact that they're watched 24/7.
edit on 6-6-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kolya
Really? A decade-old TV show whose logo is an eye, and only now are we able to find Illuminati 'symbols'? Whether or not this really is one, I'm certain that others could be found throughout the show's past if the right mind were watching.

(also, glad to see another non-idiot who thought this show had disappeared)

Well, I thought the same when I first looked at the video seeing as the logo has been the eye, but the pyramid is an interesting addition.

I'm not saying it means anything, but it is interesting.

And God, why is this show still going? It simply refuses to die.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
its only the glare that makes it look like a pyramid. The lights are shaped around the eye not in a pyramid shape

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This has been showing since the 18th july 2000 and no way do i see anything other than an eye in this symbol but i suppose each to their own....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
They have obviously made it look like an Illuminati symbol, Big Brother has always been part of the illuminati, it was put in place so people would become complacent about people being filmed around the clock, but they have become more bold in their symbolism and meaning in recent years.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

I was thinking more along the lines of CBS television network.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Unfortunately I had to endure watching some of this because the missus always gets attached to this show every year!

FWIW, as a poster mentioned above, the logo has been the same (albeit colour changes for each season) for a particular reason, and that's because "Big Brother is watching you!" Obviously resembling similar agendas to the All Seeing Eye.

However, it's really clutching at straws when a set of lights are turned on in a triangle formation and you think it's the Illuminati!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Aaaaaa! I just noticed that many people whom I have seen recently have had not only one, but TWO illuminati symbols, right on their face!!

Oh wait.. they are just .. .. eyes. Sorry. Forgot.

Seriously - it's very easy to see the symbols even when they are not there. I mean, there are so many.. is EVERY eye really the Illuminati eye? Is every curve or shape really a crescent moon or every chequered floor/wall/decoration/renderpattern an Illuminati symbol? I mean, really.. with this kind of logic there's probably nothing that couldn't be somehow connected to some Illuminati symbol.

I have mostly been concerned about ONE symbol, and one symbol alone. The skulls+crossbones one. That has been so 'normalized', that it's almost hard to find any game, movie, tv show, musicvideo or a group of people that wouldn't exhibit and display that symbol (proudly!) somewhere, in some way or form. Skull has become an everyday sight, when it used to be only seen in horror movies and cleaning liquids and such to warn you of danger (but I think even there, it's not needed).

THAT is one scary symbol, that I do not want to see. It's so directly associated with Nazis (who were part of it, even unknowingly), the pirates (which are celebrated nowadays - "pirates of the caribbean" was even originally a Disney World ride! Now it's a set of movies, and they appear in computer games (Monkey Island series, for example) and in almost every sitcom has that theme at some point in some way or another (even the Garfield halloween special from a long time ago) - let's face it, pirates are everywhere in popular culture!), who were the original voodoo practicers in New Orleans (etc) - the Skulls&Crossbones 'society' that the bush family loves so, etc. etc..

It's associated with so many sickeningly horrible things, that I definitely do not ever want to see it as something NORMAL. I don't think it's even possible anymore to watch people in a big city, one hour every day for a week, without bumping into several shirts, bags, and other clothing items that display that very logo.

I don't mind the eyes, but the Occultic Nazi Death Cult Pirate Voodoo Symbol (SS used it in their hats) is just poison to the soul, and I feel sorry for those who have such t-shirts and things. It's sickening.

top topics

join