It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Litttle Grandmother? Well she has been reincarnated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This woman and her boyfriend are doing exactly what little grandmother did.

www.facebook.com...

Watch my video

edit on 6-6-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Here is her page, total BS

leijaturunen.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If you were inclined to take spiritual/alternative medicine and healing seriously, and/or give it equal billing alongside conventional medicine, what's wrong with their 'doctors' making a living off their work? People don't complain about ER doctors for taking a wage for what they do.

...Now of course I know the inference of the vid, but still.

EDIT: Left that unclear - what I mean is that, taking the video literally, one might think your beef is just that they work for pay as opposed to them actually not being the real deal *and* taking money for it.
edit on 6/6/2012 by Kolya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
edit on 6-6-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Basically people are feeding them tons of money, and they dont have to work. They have no jobs, never will get one like the HONEST spiritual people out there.

Seriiously you guys need to read and watch little grandmother.

Screw it it, here is the vid

edit on 6-6-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

In my religion it is written that anyone who charges money for teaching the religion of God is not to be trusted in the least; because they will twist the religion in order to make it pleasing to the people in effort to continue to gain material wealth, and truth means little to them.

It sounds as if we have this same commonality in belief

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

In my religion it is written that anyone who charges money for teaching the religion of God is not to be trusted in the least; because they will twist the religion in order to make it pleasing to the people in effort to continue to gain material wealth, and truth means little to them.

It sounds as if we have this same commonality in belief

Amen my brother!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

First, the video was pretty funny

Second, when you show just how 'comfortably' doing this sort of thing for pay can turn out, I guess even if I'd been literal with my previous point I'd still have to agree that there's something amiss. Can I ask: Say you did me a service and I *wanted* to pay you, in the same way a doctor/pharmacist/physiotherapist would be paid (by the patient or by their hospital or whatever) - that'd be okay, wouldn't it? I guess my point is that while we're naturally obliged to dissuade charlatans, those who genuinely do good (and I'm not saying any of the people you mention are) should be praised? Or is praise all that the good ones require?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kolya

First, the video was pretty funny

Second, when you show just how 'comfortably' doing this sort of thing for pay can turn out, I guess even if I'd been literal with my previous point I'd still have to agree that there's something amiss. Can I ask: Say you did me a service and I *wanted* to pay you, in the same way a doctor/pharmacist/physiotherapist would be paid (by the patient or by their hospital or whatever) - that'd be okay, wouldn't it? I guess my point is that while we're naturally obliged to dissuade charlatans, those who genuinely do good (and I'm not saying any of the people you mention are) should be praised? Or is praise all that the good ones require?

I can agree with this, but religion should never be sold

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I guess that's good to have agreed upon

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Removed video, its pointless to do this.

top topics

join