It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's put it to bed:

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
I was taught that he was an evil pagan and he dabbled in the occult.

Now let me clarify some things.

Pagans were taught as these cut throat celts who killed goats and drank their blood to do bad things.

The occult was taught to be this evil devil worshiping religion that wanted nothing more to enslave mankind.

Could you give more specific details regarding your post, please.

Not all Pagans nor Celts killed goats and drank their blood and those that did, did it for specific ceremonies as did the Romans. Yes, for the most part, the Romans were pagan too but just as with the Celts it depended on the god/goddess being worshiped.

The definition of the occult you gave is very basic and as used, all encompassing as well. Yes, Satanists are in the occult but not all occult members are satanists. Lest I remind you Christianity was a cult as well and therefore within the occult status.

I do not discredit your statement as you were taught, but was that all to it? Can you expand into more detail to show why this was thought?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

I was taught that he was an evil pagan and he dabbled in the occult.

Now let me clarify some things.

Pagans were taught as these cut throat celts who killed goats and drank their blood to do bad things.

The occult was taught to be this evil devil worshiping religion that wanted nothing more to enslave mankind.

Could you give more specific details regarding your post, please.

Not all Pagans nor Celts killed goats and drank their blood and those that did, did it for specific ceremonies as did the Romans. Yes, for the most part, the Romans were pagan too but just as with the Celts it depended on the god/goddess being worshiped.

The definition of the occult you gave is very basic and as used, all encompassing as well. Yes, Satanists are in the occult but not all occult members are satanists. Lest I remind you Christianity was a cult as well and therefore within the occult status.

I do not discredit your statement as you were taught, but was that all to it? Can you expand into more detail to show why this was thought?

That was my point.

Don't believe any history you are taught in school for the simple umbrella quote "history is written by the victors" Heh or the viccars....

Im pagan myself from a long celtic line. Sheh do bayhuh.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Honestly by the way you put "I was taught" I kind of thought so but had to check to be sure.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Why would the Germanic people wish to emulate an empire that failed to conquer them, and in fact, fell to the blades of the many Gothic tribes? Hitler followed along christian lines, but also the Vril lines as well. He was into the mystic movements of the day, and gathered to himself quite a collection of those who had a vision of the Black Sun. No matter what god he pretended to follow he still slaughtered millions, not just the jews but gays, blacks, gypsies, the mentally infirm, the physically infirm, and just those who didn't go along with his propaganda. Who else has done this..... christians, jews, ( because their maniacal god told em to), islamists, and countless dictators, rulers, despots, and madmen.
Lets face it. Humans kill humans far better than any outside influence.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I was never taught in school that Hitler was Christian. In fact I don't think we ever discussed his religious views at all. I never knew people actually thought he was. "learn something dumb everyday" Bender

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at

bro.. i dont think you are destroying anything

Sure he is....His reputation on ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Your original post made no sense to me, had no purpose, and seemed to be written to troll members into responding. You say "Let's put it to bed" and then proceed to babble about things that make little sense, and you insult members right off the bat, and then complain when the "feedback is harsh".

Personally, I am sick to death of hearing about Hitler. Secondly, what the heck does it matter whether he was a "true Christian" or not?? Like he's in heaven now partying with Jesus, and you are trying to right a wrong?

You proffer no links, no supportive documentation, just an arrogant, nasty attitude and weird innuendos about people who believe that Hitler was a Christian are now siding with Muslims.

May I suggest that you step back from the keyboard and think real hard about why you want to come on ATS and post. Then I suggest you think about the best way to support your case, and the best way to respond to posters who are trying to understand what you're writing, or offering a differing view.

Also, lay off the energy drinks, for crying out loud.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

I was taught that he was an evil pagan and he dabbled in the occult. The occult was taught to be this evil devil worshiping religion that wanted nothing more to enslave mankind.

Could you give more specific details regarding your post, please. Can you expand into more detail to show why this was thought?

A couple quotes that give a little more insight on this subject:

Prescott Bush and Adolf Hitler were both 'Brotherhood of Death' coven members

"Now, though, recent legal action has forced the release of many documents heretofore hidden, revealing a much darker, more sinister link between Bush's banking interests and Hitler's Nazi Party. But, why should we be surprised, for both Bush and Hitler were lifelong Adepts in an international "Brotherhood of Death" coven -- yes, a Satanic coven!

This stark reality means that Prescott Bush underwent the same occult rituals during his service in Skull & Bones as Adolf Hitler underwent as a member of The Thule Society! This is the real reason Prescott Bush and other members of Skull & Bones so strongly supported Hitler in the period between World Wars I and II

The German Brotherhood of Death Society is The Thule Society. Adolf Hitler joined this society in 1919, becoming an adept under the leadership of Dietrich Eckhart. Later, The Thule Society selected Hitler to be their leader of the New World Order, as Eckhart revealed on his deathbed, saying:

"Follow Hitler; he will dance, but it is I who have called the tune. I have initiated him into the Secret Doctrine, opened his centers in vision, and given him the means to communicate with the powers." (Trevor Ravenscroft, "The Spear Of Destiny", p. 91).

This statement reveals the deep, dark Satanism of these secret societies. Only intimate contact with a demonic host can "open centers in vision", and provide the "means to communicate with the powers" (Familiar Spirits). Source

Illuminati Created and Manipulated Hitler

Nonetheless we should understand that our view of Hitler is influenced by propaganda. The Allies were also guilty of atrocities and war crimes. Furthermore Hitler was created, manipulated and destroyed by the same Illuminist clique that runs the world today.

Comment: Henry, I advice you next to look into the grand Nazi project known as Generalplan Ost. (GENERAL PLAN EAST) That was THEIR version of the new world order. It is the only thing that you need to know about the Third Reich to realize just how morally corrupted its essence was.

Source

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by BulletShogun

There is more for you to say I believe. Speak further into your thoughts

I'll let history speak for itself. The problem is, the loudest idiots don't know history

Nazi germany was an attempt to revive the roman empire and a bunch of inbreds fell for it and pillaged half of the world

No I don't think thats true unless I'm mistaken I thought Mussolini (The Italian dictator) was trying to revive the Roman Empire and Hitler wanted to create a master race?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Another quote from Pam Schuffert that also connects with the above post:

The FINAL SOLUTION and Martial Law

"One of the purposes of my journey to Germany was to uncover the dark link between "The Final Solution" that was drawn up during the (Lake) Wansee Conference of 1942 outside Berlin, attended by Nazi SS Obergruppenfuhrer REINHARD HEYDRICH and Reichfuhrer Gestapo head Heinrich HIMMLER and others, and the modern version of the NWO Holocaust that will be triggered in America under coming MARTIAL LAW.

I have read in Martin Gilbert's book, THE HOLOCAUST, that during this conference, the Nazis decided that SHOULD "THE FINAL SOLUTION" FAIL THROUGH GERMANY, THEY WOULD TRANSPLANT THIS AGENDA TO ESTABLISH A NEW WORLD ORDER TO THE UNITED STATES. You see, "The Final Solution" was far more than a PLAN to terminate the Jews!

Hitler and his henchmen were in fact ILLUMINATI and part of the German secret societies "Bavarian Thule" and "Bavarian Illuminati." The term "Illuminati" or "Iluminated one" is simply a polite term for "Satanist." (Much if this is disclosed in books such as "The Twisted Cross" by Joseph Carr, "Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow," by Constance Cumby, and the video series "Occult Secrets of the Third Reich.") Source

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

pictures of hitler celebrating xmas and hanging with catholic priests

www.rense.com...

hitler xmas video

www.criticalpast.com...

That proves nothing. Obama has been to church...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My apologies if I hurt anyones feelings with this topic. I know it's an issue that's being injected into our modern political arena.
I should have expected backlash for basically pissing on the cornerstone of liberal philosophy in regards to the whole " conservative redneck nazi hitler" arguement. which has been dismantled long before this paltry thread.
My regards.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

pictures of hitler celebrating xmas and hanging with catholic priests

www.rense.com...

hitler xmas video

www.criticalpast.com...

That proves nothing. Obama has been to church...

Obama must be a christian because he said so, so don't question it or else you're a nazi racist

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
b

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
b

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
b

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
b

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
people will believe what they want that is why beleif has no merit

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Another quote from Pam Schuffert that also connects with the above post:

The FINAL SOLUTION and Martial Law

"One of the purposes of my journey to Germany was to uncover the dark link between "The Final Solution" that was drawn up during the (Lake) Wansee Conference of 1942 outside Berlin, attended by Nazi SS Obergruppenfuhrer REINHARD HEYDRICH and Reichfuhrer Gestapo head Heinrich HIMMLER and others, and the modern version of the NWO Holocaust that will be triggered in America under coming MARTIAL LAW.

I have read in Martin Gilbert's book, THE HOLOCAUST, that during this conference, the Nazis decided that SHOULD "THE FINAL SOLUTION" FAIL THROUGH GERMANY, THEY WOULD TRANSPLANT THIS AGENDA TO ESTABLISH A NEW WORLD ORDER TO THE UNITED STATES. You see, "The Final Solution" was far more than a PLAN to terminate the Jews!

Hitler and his henchmen were in fact ILLUMINATI and part of the German secret societies "Bavarian Thule" and "Bavarian Illuminati." The term "Illuminati" or "Iluminated one" is simply a polite term for "Satanist." (Much if this is disclosed in books such as "The Twisted Cross" by Joseph Carr, "Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow," by Constance Cumby, and the video series "Occult Secrets of the Third Reich.") Source

Unfortunately, that is tish-tosh and poppycock. Or to put it another way, fanciful bull#. For a start off, Himmler wasn't even at the Wannsee conference, nor were any of the senior members of the Nazi party, it was peopled with rather low ranking, middle management types and they were presented with a defacto plan for the evacuation of the Jews east. Obviously Himmler and his 'circle of friends', which included numerous US industrialists, were party to that information, but ultimately it was Heydrich's baby. The meeting itself only lasted an hour and forty-five minutes, and the majority of that time was spent in deciding whether half- and quarter-Jews should be included in the transportations. Either way, not one of those present was capable of making or broaching any discussion with regards to any ultimate plans for a 'New World Order', and that concept, as is well documented in more legitimate sources, was largely rhetoric for whipping up the masses.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join