Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Let's put it to bed:

page: 6
2
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm expecting an answer to my previous question, if that's not already been made obvious enough.




posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by HamrHeed.
MUSLIMS FOUGHT WITH HITLER, YET IT'S IGNORED BY "SCHOLARS"


what utter twaddle - now we know you are simply inventing facts to fit your adjenda

the role of moslem troops in the 3rd riechs " foriegn volunteer units " is well documented - and addressed by every scholar who covers the subject


Bull#. It's taboo and not taught in history for the public


what utter twaddle :

book one

website one

video one

for a topic thats " taboo " there are an amazing amount of sources documenting the moslem ss volunteers



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed
 


You start a thread and then, despite several posters asking for clarification of what you mean, simply say what do you expect?

I give up then.........incoherent gibberish is clearly the way forward.......



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by HamrHeed.
MUSLIMS FOUGHT WITH HITLER, YET IT'S IGNORED BY "SCHOLARS"


what utter twaddle - now we know you are simply inventing facts to fit your adjenda

the role of moslem troops in the 3rd riechs " foriegn volunteer units " is well documented - and addressed by every scholar who covers the subject


Bull#. It's taboo and not taught in history for the public


what utter twaddle :

book one

website one

video one

for a topic thats " taboo " there are an amazing amount of sources documenting the moslem ss volunteers


Those subjects are avoided in history classes. That's my point.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by HamrHeed
 


You start a thread and then, despite several posters asking for clarification of what you mean, simply say what do you expect?

I give up then.........incoherent gibberish is clearly the way forward.......


What are you waiting for? LEAVE. The answers are posted



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRemorse762
 


Well, I suppose that does indeed put it to bed.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Moral of the story: If you don't want your kids/parish to turn into Catholic-hating, Muslim-hating, possibly Jew-hating, arrogant pseudo-dyslexics who think because THEY only just found something out that NO ONE gets told it - keep it in your damn pants.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Moral of the thread: Some people just can't accept history and will fight tooth and nail to prove someting that isn't tangible



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kolya
Moral of the story: If you don't want your kids/parish to turn into Catholic-hating, Muslim-hating, possibly Jew-hating, arrogant pseudo-dyslexics who think because THEY only just found something out that NO ONE gets told it - keep it in your damn pants.


Catholics- their leadership is defunct
Muslims- their leadership is defunct
Judaism- mixed up

I guess it's in your best interests to pretend I hate all these people, the billions of them.
Yeah, Right.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Your rant about the Catholic church, inability to address the mini-tirade on Islam, and random bandying-about of Jews, does more to present that picture than any agenda could.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kolya
Your rant about the Catholic church, inability to address the mini-tirade on Islam, and random bandying-about of Jews, does more to present that picture than any agenda could.


Done. reported for harassment



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed
 


'Done' what? I haven't asked you do 'do' anything. Are you reading entirely different posts encoded into my sentences?

As for harassment, if you think this has been bad you don't know the meaning of the word har- oh wait, NAMbLA, of course you do...



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed
 


precisley what " history classes " do you alledge it is avoided in ?

thehistory of wwii cannot be fully addressed by a 3 year batchelors degree - never mind high school history classes

come now ad substance to your allegation

PS - ommission is not avoidance - as i say it is impossible to spoon every facet of every event of world history into a " history class "

but the topic is not taboo - as i and others have shown

radio documentary

unless the public activly ignore the topic - it is covered in print books , e-books , websites , tv documentaries , ardio documentaries - etc etc etc



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Beginning NOW, any further violations of the T&C will result in a posting ban lasting at least 72 hours while staff does a full review of your account.

You will stop discussing each other and discuss the topic. No other posts regarding specific members, their character or anything else but the information they provide will be tolerated.

No other warnings will be given.

~Tenth
ATS Mod



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 


The mods have spoken. If it's got personal, I'll only say that's because of an inability to get on-topic responses. Statements on my part retracted etc. etc.


Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by HamrHeed
 


precisley what " history classes " do you alledge it is avoided in ?

thehistory of wwii cannot be fully addressed by a 3 year batchelors degree - never mind high school history classes

come now ad substance to your allegation

PS - ommission is not avoidance - as i say it is impossible to spoon every facet of every event of world history into a " history class "

but the topic is not taboo - as i and others have shown

radio documentary

unless the public activly ignore the topic - it is covered in print books , e-books , websites , tv documentaries , ardio documentaries - etc etc etc


I can attest to two aspects of this post:

1) You're exactly right about how not everything can go into just one three-year course. There were things I knew about XYZ topic that weren't included in lectures/syllabus, but on the other hand there were things you wouldn't think were 'important' enough to go into a relatively short time-frame. There is no comprehensive course on WW2, so there's certainly not a comprehensive History course - however, information's there (before, during and after) all around and accessible if only you're willing to read it.

2) As for Muslims and Nazism, I have to add to your display that it's nowhere near a hidden topic: The Handschar unit - who were distinctive for having a red fez as part of their uniform - were/are an obvious novelty in WW2 history/trivia, to the point where (not just when I was 'coming up') they're almost one of the first oddities you hear about when starting to really go into the history of the war. I know a WW2 re-enactor of over 30 years who actually had a Handschar set-up as early as the 1980s, purely because they were so unusual and striking (it was a 'fun' set-up, more for collection purposes than him actually re-enacting a Muslim volunteer; I have no idea if this is covered en masse in re-enactment elsewhere in Europe perhaps). I have a Cassell picture-book on the German ground forces from the 1970s that has a Handschar fez (among other paraphanalia) on the chapter-heading page on the Waffen-SS.

BUT... And this is where - important to know the above may be - all of that almost becomes a needless paragraph to have typed: it serves no relevance in the long-term of this thread's topic because, no matter who he'd let on his team, Hitler's was definitely a team that might have SAID it was for Christendom but one shouldn't believe it in the same way you'd not believe a talking dog that told you it was a cat... Is Hitler used to vilify Christianity? Sometimes, by a minority, but I see that as being irrelevant too since the brand of Christianity that Hitler is supposedly associated with is - by the OP's own frothing admission - the Evil Catholic Church "so it doesn't matter anyway".

It's not often I get to chat WW2 on ATS so it's a shame the thread set a low standard it failed to live up to. If anything can be salvaged, count me in - otherwise I guess it's run its course by now.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Your title says "Let's put this to bed" yet it is barely a paragraph with no links to back up what you are saying. Why didn't you make this a proper thread and go into detail so people might learn something? Just didn't have the time? Why didn't you go into something like, Hitler was the illegitimate son of a Rothschild making him an Ashkenazi Jew by birth? Or that the Nazi party was set up to create the one world government TPTB want and tie them both together and explain how the our former Presidents(Bush) Father/Grandfather was indicted for laundering money for the Nazi party in the United States during the war. You could have made a much better argument by actually doing some research and posting it rather than a simple paragraph of unbacked statements. In fact what you have done is not even come close to putting it to bed but simply begun the controversy all over again.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Agarta because: oops extra meaningless letter



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article I found ...that many historians agree that Hitler was not a Christian.

A quote from the article:

"...Hitler was also born into a Catholic family, but he rejected Catholicism and in most ways he rejected Christianity in general. On occasion we have read people claim that "Hitler was a Catholic" or "Hitler was a Christian" in a meaningful way implying, that Christianity or Catholicism was the primary impetus for his Nazi reign. Such claims are vitriolic attacks occasionally voiced by ideologically-inclined anti-Christian, anti-Semitic or pro-Nazi people. Historians agree that Hitler was pointedly anti-Christian. .."

Link: www.adherents.com...



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I was taught that he was an evil pagan and he dabbled in the occult.

Now let me clarify some things.

Pagans were taught as these cut throat celts who killed goats and drank their blood to do bad things.

The occult was taught to be this evil devil worshiping religion that wanted nothing more to enslave mankind.






top topics



 
2
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join