It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's put it to bed:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hitler wasn't a christian, no matter how many people wish it so. It's a shame this crap was taught in the school system we paid for with tax. Now we have genocidal morons running around, and somehow they'd rather relate with the muslims ( some who joined hitlers ss)
It's so crazy how hypocritical the "new left" has become

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

There is more for you to say I believe. Speak further into your thoughts

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun

There is more for you to say I believe. Speak further into your thoughts

I'll let history speak for itself. The problem is, the loudest idiots don't know history

Nazi germany was an attempt to revive the roman empire and a bunch of inbreds fell for it and pillaged half of the world

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So because we were all taught the "lie" that Hitler was a Christian, nutters turned to Islam instead?

What?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kolya
So because we were all taught the "lie" that Hitler was a Christian, nutters turned to Islam instead?

What?

Don't worry, I don't blame you. I was never taught about hitlers allies, the bosnian muslims either... Or the rat lines

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
pictures of hitler celebrating xmas and hanging with catholic priests

www.rense.com...

hitler xmas video

www.criticalpast.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

What?

Don't worry, I don't blame you. I was never taught about hitlers allies, the bosnian muslims either... Or the rat lines

Piss off, I've got a History degree - I'm not some Hitler Channel no-mark. What *about* Hitler's allies? And how do the Ratlines prove Hitler wasn't a Christian? I'm only trying to figure out what your OP is getting at, or is it just the assertion that Hitler's 'Christianity' (real or not, is an insult to Christians I'll agree) is fabricated?
edit on 6/6/2012 by Kolya because: quote

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
pictures of hitler celebrating xmas and hanging with catholic priests

www.rense.com...

hitler xmas video

www.criticalpast.com...

Celebrating "christmas" on the 25th like a good pagan? You have no idea what you're talking about bro, so leave before i destroy you.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

What?

Piss off, I've got a History degree - I'm not some Hitler Channel no-mark. What *about* Hitler's allies? And how do the Ratlines prove Hitler wasn't a Christian? I'm only trying to figure out what your OP is getting at, or is it just the assertion that Hitler's 'Christianity' (real or not, is an insult to Christians I'll agree) is fabricated?
edit on 6/6/2012 by Kolya because: quote

If you have a history major and haven't figured this # out, you are lost to the world. Sorry for being a prick but you guys need to brush up if you're going to sling mud

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Okey dokey then, how about Walter Rauff? Leading Nazi, friend of the Vatican and friend of Alois Hudal, who set up the Vatican ratline for escaping Nazi War Criminals.

Alois Hudal (Wiki so not best source but there is plenty of info out there on him / them).

Walter Rauff

Point being that Hitler may or not have been a Christian but the Nazi's certainly had allies in the Vatican.....
edit on 6-6-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Brush up on your presentation skills then, your piss-poor argument doesn't even come close to explaining what the hell your point is. Hitler wasn't a Christian? Hitler was specifically a [non-christian faith here]? I'm not debating your point, I don't know what it is.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

and today you are thought a different kind of crap...but we believe that today's crap is somehow more true...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Brush up on your presentation skills then, your piss-poor argument doesn't even come close to explaining what the hell your point is. Hitler wasn't a Christian? Hitler was specifically a [non-christian faith here]? I'm not debating your point, I don't know what it is.

Fine I will put it in bullet point for the history major-

- hitler claimed to be a christian to get support ( sound familiar)
- the nazis were devout occultists, pledging their allegiance to a nordic god
- the nazi also borrowed symbols and ideas from the lands they explored.
example: the black sun
the swastika (turned opposite to represent WAR not peace)
the spear of destiny (used to kill christ apparently) was posessed until his death
etc

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

and today you are thought a different kind of crap...but we believe that today's crap is somehow more true...

English please.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

English please.

What a totally ridiculous statement. You do realise that people from all over the world are members of ATS?

Rather than accuse you of bigotry, however, i will give you the benefit of the doubt and put it down to you having a bad day........

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's a shame that you ignorant people don't know the history of your favourite leader, hitler.
I suppose this thread is the first knowledge you have gained in all your life about him

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

English please.

What a totally ridiculous statement. You do realise that people from all over the world are members of ATS?

Rather than accuse you of bigotry, however, i will give you the benefit of the doubt and put it down to you having a bad day........

He's incoherent but trying to insult me and I recognize it. So, what are you trying to do here? Either add to the thread with knowledge or leave.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Substitute thought for taught.

ETA What day would you suggest as being appropriate for "celebrating Christmas" then? 1st of January? 1st of April? Maybe the 24th of June?

edit on 6/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

See, none of that was mentioned in the OP - even Hitler himself wouldn't have figured that out without being telepathic...

So Hitler was 'really' a pagan, and had only paid lip service to the Church to get various concessions/support etc. etc.? Is THAT your assertion? And then presumably the presence of 'Muslim allies' in his forces (volunteer troops, yes) supports his ability to accommodate any faith so long as he could gain?

If so, then you could also use Nazi support for the establishment of the state of Croatia (former Yugoslav Catholics) to support your theory - the irony of doing that while later accepting former Yugoslav muslims into the Waffen-SS at least shows the man had elastic principles...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Either add to the thread with knowledge or leave.

I am certain this is not only myself thinking this... the same [quoted above] should equally apply to yourself! I have yet to see 'knowledge' from you either.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join