It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haters gonna hate...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I've read a couple of threads on religion the past hour and I'm astonished of the hatred and intolerance. Christians feeling victimized being bashed by atheists and countless of remarks about Islam being randomly inserted everywhere about it being just a tad or a lot worse than other religions.
Intolerance this, violent that, close-minded here and ignorant there. Everyone has something to say about everybody else, and to what end? You want to force your beliefs upon someone who you think isn't right? Then you are a fundamentilist of whatever beliefs you advocate. Spread hate against Islam? Then you might just be practising your personal jihad against that religion.

Live and let live... I like that

peace

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Excellent rant. Bravo.
If I listen to right wing radio, it's "the war against christians".
When I listen to left wing radio, it's "the war against athiests".
Now they talk about "the war against women".
Good grief, people. And they call conspiracy theorists, paranoid....
I wish they would give it a rest already.
S&F

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by j-man

S&F for this - as I read things (in christianity anyway), believers should help one another stay on the path, and let god worry about everyone else. And, no other option seems to work well regardless of what faith (or lack thereof) we're talking about, so how 'bout we just leave it at that?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I agree! Magic sky people are dumb anyway, the sooner everyone realizes that the better then we can focus on PROGRESS.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Dero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My philosophy is like the one song says:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Im still trying to figure out what sect of Christianity has this unhealthy obsession with homosexuals that Ive seen on here. I mean a real compulsion to bash... like theyre going to get better seats in heaven if they brow beat people on the internet.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I agree there is something wrong with brow beating people on the internet.

I agree! Magic sky people are dumb anyway, the sooner everyone realizes that the better then we can focus on PROGRESS.
What will his seat look like?

new topics

top topics

join