It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should mods ban users who post fake stories?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'd bet the op goes to another forum and whines about ATS and how they don't believe the same way he or she does.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I was thinking That close to half this site is made up of fake stories. Then you have the people who are mentally ill or not mentally ill, witch comes to false conclusions "mental illness is irrelevant as its natural for people to do this".

don't forget the people who use disinformation to make it more believable.

and all the junk posting.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Colonel Crakeur, ATSSM (Above Top Secret Shadow Mods - the shadowiest, shadiest, deepest, darkest baddest mods on the earthly interwebs)

Ain't no mod like a shadow mod!

shadow mods eradicate evil!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
I was thinking That close to half this site is made up of fake stories. Then you have the people who are mentally ill or not mentally ill, witch comes to false conclusions "mental illness is irrelevant as its natural for people to do this".

don't forget the people who use disinformation to make it more believable.

and all the junk posting.

for example you can stir things up around a persons social life and chances are they will think everyone is out to get them. You could even in a high school environment depending on that individuals characteristics make people be out to get them.

this means that some of the storys might be true and the individual while diagnosable as mentally ill, might not be ill. It means that they might be wrong as to why but its natural.

I do belive these observations are in a sense relative to the subject.
edit on 7-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Colonel Crakeur, ATSSM (Above Top Secret Shadow Mods - the shadowiest, shadiest, deepest, darkest baddest mods on the earthly interwebs)
edit on 6-6-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

That was the best thing i read all day.Thanks for the laugh,oh great Shadow one.

I bet it will be used as "proof" in the next "ats is cia" thread

reply to post by Alyssa

I myself may have to become a mod so I can ban 70% of this site.

Perhaps you should start with yourself.

I have another proposition.Mods should ban users who post attention seeking threads,like yours for example.Oh i forgot you can't be banned you are a superior being

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I dunno some of the best fun i've had (albeit when I haven't completely lost my temper and gone nuts) has been debunking certain people that keep time after time after time posting the same drivel in the hopes that saying it enough times will somehow magically make it true..

I hope your merry band of superhuman know it all's don't get rid of those threads, they are the highlight of my day....

(hides from Keeper)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join